Next Last

“PROUDLY PUNKING MODS & TROLLS ”

Since: May 13

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#51 Nov 21, 2013
___Jenny___ wrote:
<quoted text>
I forgot to say Hi, Pat Riot!.
Hey Jenny! I wanted to take the time to say this: While I may not always agree with you/others about something, I always find your Posts informative, well-written, and intelligent..a real rarity amidst most of the tripe contained on here. Anyway, have a good evening, Jenny!
EBS A L1

Pikeville, KY

#52 Nov 21, 2013
old dude wrote:
<quoted text> You may be right Jenny;its been awhile but one thing I have remembered is a tape of Trayvon on his phone with his girlfriend or whoever that really dumb acting black girl at the trial was and she was telling him not to approach Z and he said he was going to challenge him.
Crawdad!!!!!
Lisa

Virgie, KY

#53 Nov 21, 2013
old dude wrote:
<quoted text>911 tapes CLEARLY reveal Martin asking Z what he wanted...Z said I don't want any trouble...Martin then said ON TAPE " Well you got it now mf er . Spin it any way you want,Trayvon Martin was caught on tape starting the fight....he was guilty of it and now he is dead....DON'T confront strangers with a hostile attitude...you don't know how crazy or dangerous they may be...there is no shortage of nutcases out there
Old Dude, how am I spinning things when I said that Zimmerman continued to pursue Martin against advice of the 911 dispatcher? Are you saying I'm making that up?
How am I spinning things when I said Zimmerman didn't observe Martin climbing through anyone's window or breaking into anyone's car? Was Martin seen doing anything except walking toward home that evening?
As for those 911 tapes that supposedly incriminated Martin as being the one who made threats and started the fight, that's news to me. I never knew or heard of any such tapes.
Kellerman

Mount Victory, OH

#54 Nov 21, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Because some people just cannot get over it all and let go of the fact that George Zimmerman was tried and acquitted for shooting Trayvon Martin. On top of that, their
lying Attorney General within their deceitful BS Liberal Obama Administration basically
vowed to trump up some type of charges on Zimmerman since they all know better than the
American Justice system and they had not got the desired outcome they wanted the first
time around...and so far he's failed to manufacture that case for them. Granted, George
Zimmerman does seem to have ongoing problems but as you can see, this thread has very
little actual focus on that aspect.
The man is gun walking idiot who took it upon himself to play cop and now he is dangerous to women he hooks up with. He will finally do himself in. I know how everyone in this area of the world loves their guns, but this guy is a danger to society. I have nothing to say about responsible gun owners, but Zimmerman is doing himself in. I guess he wants to continue his five seconds of fame. these women who take up with this guy are asking for problems.
old dude

Pikeville, KY

#55 Nov 21, 2013
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
Old Dude, how am I spinning things when I said that Zimmerman continued to pursue Martin against advice of the 911 dispatcher? Are you saying I'm making that up?
How am I spinning things when I said Zimmerman didn't observe Martin climbing through anyone's window or breaking into anyone's car? Was Martin seen doing anything except walking toward home that evening?
As for those 911 tapes that supposedly incriminated Martin as being the one who made threats and started the fight, that's news to me. I never knew or heard of any such tapes.
I didn't accuse you of spinning anything...I never heard anything about Martin doing anything other than walking through the neighborhood. The tapes were all over the news.
old dude

Pikeville, KY

#56 Nov 21, 2013
Kellerman wrote:
<quoted text> The man is gun walking idiot who took it upon himself to play cop and now he is dangerous to women he hooks up with. He will finally do himself in. I know how everyone in this area of the world loves their guns, but this guy is a danger to society. I have nothing to say about responsible gun owners, but Zimmerman is doing himself in. I guess he wants to continue his five seconds of fame. these women who take up with this guy are asking for problems.
Or they [the women] want their 5 minutes of fame...Zimmerman is a dumba$$ who should realize that there are a lot of people gunning for him....and he keeps giving them ammunition to use against him.
old dude

Pikeville, KY

#57 Nov 21, 2013
My bad,Lisa; I DID accuse you of spinning but not in the context you took it...I just re-read my response to you and when I said "spin it any way you want" I was just using the phrase as a cliche rather than accusing you of spinning like I would accuse someone like Rachael Madcow or Chris Matthews who spin liberal bullsh!t for a living...we'll never know for sure what happened...I personally think Zimmerman was overzealous and Martin felt disrespected and challenged a stranger,hit him and wound up shot dead.
Lisa

Virgie, KY

#58 Nov 22, 2013
old dude wrote:
My bad,Lisa; I DID accuse you of spinning but not in the context you took it...I just re-read my response to you and when I said "spin it any way you want" I was just using the phrase as a cliche rather than accusing you of spinning like I would accuse someone like Rachael Madcow or Chris Matthews who spin liberal bullsh!t for a living...we'll never know for sure what happened...I personally think Zimmerman was overzealous and Martin felt disrespected and challenged a stranger,hit him and wound up shot dead.
I agree, Old Dude. That's what I've always said, that we'll never know for sure what happened. It's too bad that there couldn't have been eyewitnesses from beginning to end of the ordeal.

“A 1776 REVIVAL IS VITAL...”

Since: Apr 15

BEFORE THE 666 IS FINAL!!!

#60 May 11, 2015
Seems someone may be trying to kill ol' George...

http://nypost.com/2015/05/11/george-zimmerman...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Smile (Apr '14) 11 min Jlee 336
Alisha adkins guard at jail 17 min Ratatat 1
hung guys in pikeville 21 min bigonemyself 1
lillie and mario lara (Jul '12) 1 hr next 7
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 1 hr One Eyed Willy 1,770
Ray Jones for Hillary Clinton 1 hr Bengazi Massacre 115
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr HUMMMMMM 31,878
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages