Jeez ..... Once Again, Zimmerman, A Gun, And Violence

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Sep 09

o------------><-----------o

#1 Nov 19, 2013
I told ya so. He's a nutcase. Zimmerman has done it again. Yep, once again. Once again involved with the police, a gun, and accused of pointing it at someone. Now at his new girlfriend. At her head during a dispute with her. He's charged with a felony. And once again a gun ‘was found’ at the scene.

But I have no doubts ..... none at all ..... that he will do as he has in all the other violent episodes (how many have there been now?), him saying the other person started it. He even claimed the police officer attacked him first when he was arrested for assault on a police officer five or six years ago.

All you Zimmerman defenders, you ready to finally admit something is wrong with the man? How many acts of violence has he been involved in just over the last few years where police had to take action? Which makes me wonder how many over the years happened where police were not called.

In the news yesterday, November 18, 2013. Clips from the news article .....

"On a 911 call recording released by police, a woman can be heard telling authorities: "He's inside my house breaking all my (things) because I asked him to leave.""

"The woman then says to someone at the house, "I'm doing this again? You just broke my glass table. You just broke my sunglasses and you put your gun in my freaking face and told me to get the (expletive) out.""

"A man is heard telling her to calm down, but then she tells the dispatcher that the man just pushed her out of the house and locked the door."

..."When deputies arrived at the house, Scheibe (the girlfriend) gave them a key. When they pushed open the door -- which was blocked by several small pieces of furniture -- they found Zimmerman, who was sitting and unarmed, Lemma said. He was passive and cooperative, Lemma said."

"The sheriff's office was seeking a search warrant to look for two guns deputies believed were inside the home, he said. According to the police report, Zimmerman had locked up the guns before police arrived.""

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/18/justice/florida...
old dude

Ransom, KY

#2 Nov 19, 2013
___Jenny___ wrote:
I told ya so. He's a nutcase. Zimmerman has done it again. Yep, once again. Once again involved with the police, a gun, and accused of pointing it at someone. Now at his new girlfriend. At her head during a dispute with her. He's charged with a felony. And once again a gun ‘was found’ at the scene.
But I have no doubts ..... none at all ..... that he will do as he has in all the other violent episodes (how many have there been now?), him saying the other person started it. He even claimed the police officer attacked him first when he was arrested for assault on a police officer five or six years ago.
All you Zimmerman defenders, you ready to finally admit something is wrong with the man? How many acts of violence has he been involved in just over the last few years where police had to take action? Which makes me wonder how many over the years happened where police were not called.
In the news yesterday, November 18, 2013. Clips from the news article .....
"On a 911 call recording released by police, a woman can be heard telling authorities: "He's inside my house breaking all my (things) because I asked him to leave.""
"The woman then says to someone at the house, "I'm doing this again? You just broke my glass table. You just broke my sunglasses and you put your gun in my freaking face and told me to get the (expletive) out.""
"A man is heard telling her to calm down, but then she tells the dispatcher that the man just pushed her out of the house and locked the door."
..."When deputies arrived at the house, Scheibe (the girlfriend) gave them a key. When they pushed open the door -- which was blocked by several small pieces of furniture -- they found Zimmerman, who was sitting and unarmed, Lemma said. He was passive and cooperative, Lemma said."
"The sheriff's office was seeking a search warrant to look for two guns deputies believed were inside the home, he said. According to the police report, Zimmerman had locked up the guns before police arrived.""
http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/18/justice/florida...
Zimmerman is guilty of mainly one thing; picking the wrong women.Actually he shouldn't even be around women if he can't get along with them. Who knows if he actually pointed a gun at his accuser. Lots of pissed off women make up crap about their boyfriends and you KNOW if she's involved with him she's going to say he pointed a gun at her because she knows the police are more likely to believe her than him because of his prior troubles. Geraldo was on tv psychoanalyzing him and talking about how dangerous Zimmerman is....this is pure bullsh!t from Fox news's liberal token. The news media is gunning for Zimmerman because they can't stand anyone other than O.J. Simpson getting away with what they deem murder regardless of the fact that Trayvon Martin had it coming.

#4 Nov 19, 2013
old dude wrote:
<quoted text> Zimmerman is guilty of mainly one thing; picking the wrong women.Actually he shouldn't even be around women if he can't get along with them. Who knows if he actually pointed a gun at his accuser. Lots of pissed off women make up crap about their boyfriends and you KNOW if she's involved with him she's going to say he pointed a gun at her because she knows the police are more likely to believe her than him because of his prior troubles. Geraldo was on tv psychoanalyzing him and talking about how dangerous Zimmerman is....this is pure bullsh!t from Fox news's liberal token. The news media is gunning for Zimmerman because they can't stand anyone other than O.J. Simpson getting away with what they deem murder regardless of the fact that Trayvon Martin had it coming.
Isn't this a kinda deja vu thing? For the fifth time since about 2005.

It's not only women. He attacked a police officer and was arrested for it. And he killed a teenager. But speaking of women, he was arrested for domestic assault on a girlfriend before the incident with Martin. Since the Martin thing, he pulled a gun on his ex-wife. Now he's once again in trouble over pulling a gun on his present girlfriend. Kinda a pattern there, don't ya think? Another very visible pattern is 'every single time' he claims they attacked him first, including saying the police officer attacked him first.

How many times do other people get in trouble like this just since 2005?

He seems to become violent if anyone, especially women, doesn't give in to what he wants or how he thinks it should be.

But he's a coward that has to use a gun after he loses control or to get his way. Even on unarmed women he's mad at. He's so far been in trouble over use of violence on two girlfriends and an ex-wife.

That's a history of violence.

#5 Nov 19, 2013
old dude wrote:
<quoted text> Zimmerman is guilty of mainly one thing; picking the wrong women.Actually he shouldn't even be around women if he can't get along with them. Who knows if he actually pointed a gun at his accuser. Lots of pissed off women make up crap about their boyfriends and you KNOW if she's involved with him she's going to say he pointed a gun at her because she knows the police are more likely to believe her than him because of his prior troubles. Geraldo was on tv psychoanalyzing him and talking about how dangerous Zimmerman is....this is pure bullsh!t from Fox news's liberal token. The news media is gunning for Zimmerman because they can't stand anyone other than O.J. Simpson getting away with what they deem murder regardless of the fact that Trayvon Martin had it coming.
You are right about one thing. He shouldn't be around women. He's dangerous to any that date or marry him. All it takes is for him to think they're disrespecting him.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#6 Nov 19, 2013
citizens should do to him what the British did to Nathan Hale. I mean, Lord knows, media is full of truth.
old dude

Ransom, KY

#8 Nov 19, 2013
___Jenny___ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right about one thing. He shouldn't be around women. He's dangerous to any that date or marry him. All it takes is for him to think they're disrespecting him.
True, but some women know how to push buttons...if a man can't recognize when that's what is happening he is doomed to trouble with the authorities. You'd think the man would have wised up...if he doesn't after this then he deserves what he gets in my opinion..you can't fix stupid.
MSF

Ransom, KY

#9 Nov 19, 2013
old dude wrote:
Wow! A kid walking home minding his own business had it coming. Why did he have it coming? Because he was a black kid, or because he whipped a punk who stalked him. The man has issues and should not have a gun.

“PROUDLY PUNKING MODS & TROLLS ”

Since: May 13

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#10 Nov 19, 2013
There is basically two possible realities here is the way I see it and here they are:

1. It is not actually true. This is possible because we all know how conflict-laden and volatile relationships can be and while I am not going to implicate George Zimmerman in this one, there are some very emotionally unstable people out there. Perhaps this recent girlfriend is one of them too and she and Z-man have been arguing, fighting whatever and she knows he is basically a celebrity that is known for possessing guns (and in certain cases, fatally using them) so she could very easily lie or manipulate authorities into carrying out the outcome we are currently seeing: Charges, Arrest, Jail, etc.

There are vindictive people who show no qualms about false accusations, deceitful lying or related events when they know it will be major News nationally or possibly even globally and want to see exactly what's happening here..public condemnation and an instant rush to Judgement. The Nancy Graces of the world will sit and pontificate about the accused and seek to convict and hang him without any Due Process or even a fair trial while garnering a certain element of society to do the same along with her/them. Based on known and well documented recent history, these charges and rushes to judgement will undoubtedly happen within circles of people not too familiar with the truths within Justice, Constitutionality, and Equal Treatment Under The Law. Nor do they possess the ability to separate themselves from an event, remain impartial and unbiased, and merely observe what transpires until it's eventual outcome.

2. He is Guilty as sin itself. He could very easily be mentally unstable, violence-prone, and unraveling before the world's very eyes. This
scenario is bolstered by known and well documented recent history where he's been known to brandish guns and even use them fatally. If this
is the case then yes, he needs to be evaluated and charged to the full extent of the Law for what he's accused of..and NOT for what he has
already been to Court, tried, and acquitted of and the sourness many feel over that past case's results.
old dude

Ransom, KY

#11 Nov 19, 2013
MSF wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! A kid walking home minding his own business had it coming. Why did he have it coming? Because he was a black kid, or because he whipped a punk who stalked him. The man has issues and should not have a gun.
Quite simply he had it coming because he initiated an attack on a man who possessed a gun. MOST people walking home would NOT accost someone simply for looking at them or even following them;in fact MOST people,other than hot headed bullies, would try to AVOID a stranger acting suspicious toward them. If Trayvon had simply gone on home he would be alive today. Did Martin HAVE to go on home? NO,he did not but the lesson here is DON'T approach and challenge suspicious acting strangers you feel have annoyed you.
At it again

Ransom, KY

#13 Nov 20, 2013
old dude wrote:
<quoted text> Quite simply he had it coming because he initiated an attack on a man who possessed a gun. MOST people walking home would NOT accost someone simply for looking at them or even following them;in fact MOST people,other than hot headed bullies, would try to AVOID a stranger acting suspicious toward them. If Trayvon had simply gone on home he would be alive today. Did Martin HAVE to go on home? NO,he did not but the lesson here is DON'T approach and challenge suspicious acting strangers you feel have annoyed you.
Hi ex wife and now girlfriend have been threatened by this fool. He is the one who chose to follow a kid doing nothing wrong. So he initiated the fight by stalking and harassing a kid doing nothing wrong. Fact is had Zimmerman not left his car and followed an innocent child he would have not got his a-- whipped. If you are going to act like billy bad a-- step up like a man and take your beat down when it comes. Pulling a gun just shows the pu--y you are. Run your mouth call people out stalk and harass some one and expect them not to stand up to you. Funny! Patty cakes done the same thing pussed out when confronted by a man he knew would whip his candy a--.

#15 Nov 20, 2013
At it again wrote:
<quoted text> Hi ex wife and now girlfriend have been threatened by this fool. He is the one who chose to follow a kid doing nothing wrong. So he initiated the fight by stalking and harassing a kid doing nothing wrong. Fact is had Zimmerman not left his car and followed an innocent child he would have not got his a-- whipped. If you are going to act like billy bad a-- step up like a man and take your beat down when it comes. Pulling a gun just shows the pu--y you are. Run your mouth call people out stalk and harass some one and expect them not to stand up to you. Funny! Patty cakes done the same thing pussed out when confronted by a man he knew would whip his candy a--.
You left two off. Before he shot Martin there was a third woman, another girlfriend, he didn't just threaten. He was charged with domestic abuse for physically assaulting her.

And before that (beating that girlfriend) he attacked a police officer. He was arrested for assault on a police officer.
old dude

Ransom, KY

#18 Nov 20, 2013
At it again wrote:
<quoted text> Hi ex wife and now girlfriend have been threatened by this fool. He is the one who chose to follow a kid doing nothing wrong. So he initiated the fight by stalking and harassing a kid doing nothing wrong. Fact is had Zimmerman not left his car and followed an innocent child he would have not got his a-- whipped. If you are going to act like billy bad a-- step up like a man and take your beat down when it comes. Pulling a gun just shows the pu--y you are. Run your mouth call people out stalk and harass some one and expect them not to stand up to you. Funny! Patty cakes done the same thing pussed out when confronted by a man he knew would whip his candy a--.
Spoken like a hot head just like I described...you may feel like a billy bad a$$ and want to open can of whoopa$$ on somebody you think has stalked you or disrespected you and expect to be able to use your fists and strength to teach them a lesson...BUT..you would do well to remember what happened to Trayvon..there's ALWAYS somebody badder than you out there..I'm just sayin'....

#21 Nov 20, 2013
old dude wrote:
<quoted text> Spoken like a hot head just like I described...you may feel like a billy bad a$$ and want to open can of whoopa$$ on somebody you think has stalked you or disrespected you and expect to be able to use your fists and strength to teach them a lesson...BUT..you would do well to remember what happened to Trayvon..there's ALWAYS somebody badder than you out there..I'm just sayin'....
This is not just Martin he did this to. Zimmerman at least twice pulled out a gun against smaller unarmed women when they stood up to him. That doesn't include beating a third woman.

There's now five incidents of violence (and gun use in three of them) involving different victims since 2005.

Even the most naive person now has to see something is wrong with him.
Lisa

Chesterfield, MO

#22 Nov 20, 2013
old dude wrote:
<quoted text> Quite simply he had it coming because he initiated an attack on a man who possessed a gun. MOST people walking home would NOT accost someone simply for looking at them or even following them;in fact MOST people,other than hot headed bullies, would try to AVOID a stranger acting suspicious toward them. If Trayvon had simply gone on home he would be alive today. Did Martin HAVE to go on home? NO,he did not but the lesson here is DON'T approach and challenge suspicious acting strangers you feel have annoyed you.
We know that Zimmerman and Martin were on the ground when Zimmerman pulled his gun and shot Martin, but there were no witnesses as to how the physical altercation began. For all we know, Zimmerman could have initiated an attack on Martin, and Martin could have been standing his own ground and defending himself. Witnesses didn't see or hear anything until the two were already on the ground. Does anyone really think Zimmerman is going to be totally honest about everything when he has just shot and killed a teenager who was doing nothing except walking home that evening? We also know that Zimmerman was already in a fowl mood when he called 911 to report Martin, convinced he was up to no good. Given his attitude and his persistence in following the teen (against advice by the 911 operator), it would seem more likely (to me at least) that Zimmerman would have been the instigator.
Not trying to argue with anyone, just giving my opinion.

#24 Nov 20, 2013
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
We know that Zimmerman and Martin were on the ground when Zimmerman pulled his gun and shot Martin, but there were no witnesses as to how the physical altercation began. For all we know, Zimmerman could have initiated an attack on Martin, and Martin could have been standing his own ground and defending himself. Witnesses didn't see or hear anything until the two were already on the ground. Does anyone really think Zimmerman is going to be totally honest about everything when he has just shot and killed a teenager who was doing nothing except walking home that evening? We also know that Zimmerman was already in a fowl mood when he called 911 to report Martin, convinced he was up to no good. Given his attitude and his persistence in following the teen (against advice by the 911 operator), it would seem more likely (to me at least) that Zimmerman would have been the instigator.
Not trying to argue with anyone, just giving my opinion.
One thing that stands out in my mind. Zimmerman's truck was parked in one location but the shooting occurred beside a sidewalk well on the way to the boy's aunt's apartment. For that to happen meant Zimmerman kept following the boy, and the boy through most of it was attempting to walk away from Zimmerman. That leads me to believe Zimmerman kept forcing the situation.

But, again, this wasn't the only time Zimmerman has been involved in violence. There's been five times involving five different victims. That says a lot.
Lisa

Chesterfield, MO

#25 Nov 20, 2013
___Jenny___ wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing that stands out in my mind. Zimmerman's truck was parked in one location but the shooting occurred beside a sidewalk well on the way to the boy's aunt's apartment. For that to happen meant Zimmerman kept following the boy, and the boy through most of it was attempting to walk away from Zimmerman. That leads me to believe Zimmerman kept forcing the situation.
But, again, this wasn't the only time Zimmerman has been involved in violence. There's been five times involving five different victims. That says a lot.
I agree, Jenny. I, too, feel that Zimmerman was hell bent on a confrontation with the teen and nothing was going to stop him; otherwise, he would have followed the advice of the 911 operator and backed off. After all, it wasn't like he was witnessing the boy climbing through someone's window or breaking into someone's car.
Zimmerman is bad news alright, and his history of violence speaks for itself.
Realy

Ransom, KY

#26 Nov 20, 2013
A-Men sisters!!

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#27 Nov 20, 2013
See? This thread has nothing to do with a recent event involving George Zimmerman basically.. t's mostly all about people with sour grapes and preconceived notions wishing to re-try a case already tried and settled in the Courts of American Justice.

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#28 Nov 20, 2013
It's*
old dude

Ransom, KY

#29 Nov 20, 2013
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, Jenny. I, too, feel that Zimmerman was hell bent on a confrontation with the teen and nothing was going to stop him; otherwise, he would have followed the advice of the 911 operator and backed off. After all, it wasn't like he was witnessing the boy climbing through someone's window or breaking into someone's car.
Zimmerman is bad news alright, and his history of violence speaks for itself.
911 tapes CLEARLY reveal Martin asking Z what he wanted...Z said I don't want any trouble...Martin then said ON TAPE " Well you got it now mf er . Spin it any way you want,Trayvon Martin was caught on tape starting the fight....he was guilty of it and now he is dead....DON'T confront strangers with a hostile attitude...you don't know how crazy or dangerous they may be...there is no shortage of nutcases out there

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pike Cent Under Investigation 8 min Hardy Park 30
News You Can Use 2 hr The Reporter 7
Sting Operation? 3 hr craycray 27
Pregnant Shell girls 3 hr Greg N 4
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 3 hr IND 41,160
White americans are superior to all others. (Jun '17) 3 hr Hagatha May 55
Help for the low class people 4 hr Kornho Granny 17
Howard Keith Hall 12 hr Sandy 42

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web