Used Cars for Sale by Owner?

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Need a Car

Pikeville, KY

#1 Jan 9, 2013
I have searched Craigslist and all of the Buy/Sale Trade pages on Facebook, and the Bargain Hunter, any other places to find used cars for sale by owner locally? Or does anyone have a decent car for sale around $3000?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
I have

Knoxville, TN

#2 Jan 9, 2013
Need a Car wrote:
I have searched Craigslist and all of the Buy/Sale Trade pages on Facebook, and the Bargain Hunter, any other places to find used cars for sale by owner locally? Or does anyone have a decent car for sale around $3000?
I have a 1998 Concorde lxi. Has everything with leather. I'm second owner. Mayor of city owed before me. Back seat never been sat in. Glove box was never opened. 5 spare tires to go with car.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Need a Car

Pikeville, KY

#3 Jan 9, 2013
I have wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a 1998 Concorde lxi. Has everything with leather. I'm second owner. Mayor of city owed before me. Back seat never been sat in. Glove box was never opened. 5 spare tires to go with car.
Where are you located? How many miles on it?
Help

Prestonsburg, KY

#4 Jan 15, 2013
Avery's auto sales at the old three way service station in shelbiana has some pretty nice cars. Don't really know any prices though.
keivin

Houston, TX

#5 Dec 15, 2013
I'm Lookin For A Buick Year Between 1991 Nd 2004 Try In To Pay 2500
Kenneth Jackson

Dover, FL

#6 Mar 21, 2014
I have wrote:
<quoted text>
how much
Nafjaya

Silver Spring, MD

#7 Nov 26, 2014
Need a Car wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are you located? How many miles on it?
I need a car
UMG Gives Cars

Shelbiana, KY

#8 Nov 27, 2014
Nafjaya wrote:
<quoted text>
I need a car
Call UMG.
enter user name

Richmond, KY

#9 Nov 27, 2014
And property, pretty sure some of the stolen homes now belong to mad and or umg employees. Just wait til pike county puts their records online. Only reason they don't now is it's a crime scene
Call UMG

Shelbiana, KY

#10 Nov 28, 2014
enter user name wrote:
And property, pretty sure some of the stolen homes now belong to mad and or umg employees. Just wait til pike county puts their records online. Only reason they don't now is it's a crime scene
UMG gives people Cars. Call 1 800 MWD.
bhaskar

Carmel, IN

#11 Jan 2, 2015
Toyota
konnsha

El Paso, TX

#12 Jan 23, 2015
I want buy a Cadillac Fleetwood d'elegant1988
Mia

Herndon, VA

#15 Mar 17, 2015
Only by owner
barbie

Fort Worth, TX

#16 Mar 19, 2015
I really need a good running car to take my disable son back and forward to doctor. I live in Dallas tx. Single mom with only 1000.00. Please help me
cherie

United States

#17 Mar 30, 2015
Looking for a good used car thatd dependable ftom ur 2004-2008. Prefer nissan altim or maxima . Ready to buy w cash$ around $3-4000.
Seblle

Stone Mountain, GA

#18 Apr 15, 2015
Seble
Scott

Clovis, CA

#19 Apr 28, 2015
Elcaminoscott
Weldesa

Houston, TX

#21 Sep 3, 2015
Hi , am looking a car of toyota corolla , year betwen 2005-2010 or more . And i can pay antil $5000 US dollars . Thanks !
rebel27345

United States

#23 Nov 14, 2015
Need a car asap. I need a good working car i don't care about looks that much but I need someone that will take weekly payments of 150$ every Thursday. I live in Greeneville tn and i have a son and I half to walk to work everyday and home please help
Linda

United States

#24 Mar 17, 2016
Lookin for car n hot springs ar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why are husbands so hateful to thier wives (Jul '11) 26 min just mebac 74
Anyone know George Deskins that lived in Florid... 2 hr Butch 1
How did she pass? 2 hr Old friend 1
ANE Mum on Senator Ray Jones 3 hr Ahillarydeportable 48
tiffany Chaney 3 hr tiffany fan 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Searching for him 166,390
Keith Justice for Pike Co. sheriff (Oct '09) 3 hr Whoelse 84

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages