Ana

Atlanta, GA

#21 Jan 31, 2010
I never eat at any Subway they all suck
ky babe

Pikeville, KY

#22 Jan 31, 2010
dont eat there wrote:
i was sitting in subway one day waiting for some medicine to get filled at the pharmacy and there were birds flying around. They were swooping down and grabbing bits of food and flying back up and eating it in the rafters. Several people watched this, it wasn't just me. A lot of people got out of line when they noticed it. Thats a health hazard if I ever seen one...can you say west nile virus?
haaaa lol!! Gross OMG!!! whoooo weeee
curious gal

Chavies, KY

#23 Jan 31, 2010
it sucks
jenkins

Ashburn, VA

#24 Feb 11, 2010
getting rid of bobbi at subway would be the best thing that store could do. she is terrible. and very rude. I walked away the last time I was in there and will never eat there again.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#25 Feb 15, 2010
jenkins wrote:
getting rid of bobbi at subway would be the best thing that store could do. she is terrible. and very rude. I walked away the last time I was in there and will never eat there again.
the walmart store doesnt do the hiring for Subway...its Subway that does its own hiring...and i dont understand why a person would have a problem with another person working at any certain place, when at least they are trying to make a living...ive never seen nothing wrong with her service at subway.
justinB

Ashburn, VA

#26 Feb 15, 2010
brock41501 wrote:
<quoted text>
the walmart store doesnt do the hiring for Subway...its Subway that does its own hiring...and i dont understand why a person would have a problem with another person working at any certain place, when at least they are trying to make a living...ive never seen nothing wrong with her service at subway.
I am very aware that Subway leases space in walmart. I know walmart has nothing to do with subway. by store I was referring to Subway.
do I have to speak Hillbilly like you for you to understand what i'm saying to you.
justinB

Ashburn, VA

#27 Feb 15, 2010
brock41501 wrote:
<quoted text>
Getting rid of Bobbi at Subway would be the best thing that store(meaning Subway)could do.

forgive me if i'm A real estate investor from California visiting this ugly hell hole. i'm from the O.C.

if America was a human body, Kentucky would sure be the ass!
just know

Martin, KY

#29 Feb 15, 2010
jenkins wrote:
I could not agree with you more let's not forget to mention her f@#$ buddy donna Mitchell

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#30 Feb 19, 2010
justinB wrote:
<quoted text>
I am very aware that Subway leases space in walmart. I know walmart has nothing to do with subway. by store I was referring to Subway.
do I have to speak Hillbilly like you for you to understand what i'm saying to you.
no captain u can speak many languages to me iam sure i can translate your fancy language skills... i can speak hillbilly, redneck, english...how ever u want to speak to me thats fine, but i wasnt talking prick tongue to you so no need to be a prick to me...lets be civilized pls. have a nice day. hillbillies for the win!
yeka ohtwa mveit atepmu.
lol

Bays, KY

#31 Feb 19, 2010
brock41501 wrote:
<quoted text>
no captain u can speak many languages to me iam sure i can translate your fancy language skills... i can speak hillbilly, redneck, english...how ever u want to speak to me thats fine, but i wasnt talking prick tongue to you so no need to be a prick to me...lets be civilized pls. have a nice day. hillbillies for the win!
yeka ohtwa mveit atepmu.
lmao
KnowMe

Pikeville, KY

#32 Feb 20, 2010
I don't eat at Subway anymore. You could buy your own ingredients to make subs and they would be a lot better and a lot cheaper.
what ever

Clarkson, KY

#33 Oct 9, 2010
The place is nasty.tables are dirty.i guess she is the manager with short red hair. wouldn't want her fixing my food.she is on the funny side.
Mayhem Everywhere

Pikeville, KY

#34 Oct 9, 2010
They damm sure don't put much on them .8 .00$ a pack nabs would have been more filling .
whatever

Pikeville, KY

#35 Oct 9, 2010
trashen wrote:
She isnt the only one sleeping with larry theirs about 4 more that is to .
better not tell bobbi about that, she will cry her little eyes out.
I like her personally, why did they get rid of her?
hmm

Ransom, KY

#36 Oct 9, 2010
what ever wrote:
The place is nasty.tables are dirty.i guess she is the manager with short red hair. wouldn't want her fixing my food.she is on the funny side.
OK idk who u r talking about but I worked there this morning and the tables I CLEANED, the floor was swept by the manager!!! Idk who u r talking about but I do know that NO ONE is funny there!!!! We r either married or engaged. U just need something to complain about.
Well

Ransom, KY

#37 Oct 17, 2010
I love subway... I eat there to have something different... the only problem I had was when me an my husband ate at the one in walmart an the person that had made my husbands sandwich had dropped a piece of meat from his sandwich onto the floor... well instead of waiting an picking it up or picking it up.. changing gloves an finishing it they decide to pick it up throw it away an continue... I was very disgusted... after that we decided to go somewheres else... I've worked in the food service business an never done that.. I guess that's because I know I wouldn't want the same done to my food.
Teet

Chesterfield, MO

#38 Oct 17, 2010
Subway es muy, muy delicioso.
Sammy

Detroit, MI

#39 Oct 22, 2010
what ever wrote:
no the manger there is not funny she has a husband an 4kids don't u all have nutting better to do then get on here an talk about ppl an I know when she is working the place is spotless so if u don't like it don't eat there no more
foggers

Pikeville, KY

#40 Oct 23, 2010
dont eat there wrote:
i was sitting in subway one day waiting for some medicine to get filled at the pharmacy and there were birds flying around. They were swooping down and grabbing bits of food and flying back up and eating it in the rafters. Several people watched this, it wasn't just me. A lot of people got out of line when they noticed it. Thats a health hazard if I ever seen one...can you say west nile virus?
I saw this as well and they thought it was funny once I reported it.

I was just waiting for a bird to fly by and shit on somebody.
whatever

Elkhorn City, KY

#41 Oct 23, 2010
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
better not tell bobbi about that, she will cry her little eyes out.
I like her personally, why did they get rid of her?
LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gals at Bank 253 13 min Reba 8
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min Strel 151,714
Vote out PCAGW 27 min Fake Success 19
7.5 million grant 40 min Ashwolf54 6
nugent not selling 2 hr shame on YOO 141
Vote for Trump is a vote for Jesus!!!! 2 hr learn hebrew 17
Pikeville MSHA Office (Jul '15) 2 hr Coyote 83

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages