PULL MY PORK! ! !

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

More and more proponents of the Liberal Left are waking up and realizing what a mistake they have made in their support of The NObama Administration but it may be too little too late unfortunately. I mean, it's hope-inspiring to see that maybe they are not ALL irrationally insane and delusional as they appear to be in most cases. The latest conscientious objector appears to be ultra radical Liberal Leftist and avowed Atheist Bill Maher (Real Time/ Politically Incorrect) who has recently taken to speaking out against NObama's tax initiatives and the State of California's highest taxation rates in America policies.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/mar/...

On another front entirely is the stark realization that several Colorado Sheriffs are openly
stating that they will NOT enforce recent Gun Laws passed in their State and are themselves pointing out the reality of hypocrisy happening from The Liberal Left concerning jobs. As we all know, Liberals are always crying "jobs, jobs, jobs" but their recent enacting of these CO. Gun Laws has driven at least 2 (maybe more by now) companies to vow that they WILL leave CO. resulting in a loss of 100s if not 1000s of jobs in that State. One company is a Gun Magazine making outfit and another had planned a $1 Million upgrade to their company (meaning more jobs there and in construction as well) but have now called that off due to these recent Gun Laws as well. These actions could very well fuel even more Liberals to wake up with disgust about what
their philosophical basis is doing to others and drive them away as well..let's all hope so, huh?

http://news.yahoo.com/company-vows-quickly-le...
LegoMyAgo

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

You keep telling yourself that
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

LegoMyAgo wrote:
His fat cells have invaded his tiny brain.
btw

Pensacola, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

worthless POS
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>fat cells have invaded my tiny brain.
LMFAO@poodlehumper

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

Since: Jan 13

PULL MY PORK! ! !

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

LegoMyAgo wrote:
I not only will do that but you and I'll both watch more desertions from the Liberal Left occur as people awaken from their programming and dulled down, deceitful bullsh!t. Sensible people are noticing the Liberal Fascism that's rooting itself in our society and are choosing to abandon the LL altogether. Bill Maher is just one of many that are realizing the NOBama Administration (who Maher donated $1 Million to) are not going to be able to obtain finances without exuberant, unjustified taxing of wealthier people. Do you want to know WHY our Federal Gov't. cannot reign itself in and curb it's deficit spending? Because we have that aforementioned Liberal Left Agenda in office and it believes that spending millions and millions of dollars and craziness like studies as to why lesbians are overweight more so than heterosexual females or why lesbians have higher rates of alcoholism than others. It's stupid, ignorant and useless wasting of federal monies like these that are bankrupting America and I no that I for one do not give a sh!t as to why lesbians are fat and drunk. Wake the hell up, America.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/feds-spend-15...

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

I KNOW*
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
I not only will do that but you and I'll both watch more desertions from the Liberal Left occur as people awaken from their programming and dulled down, deceitful bullsh!t. Sensible people are noticing the Liberal Fascism that's rooting itself in our society and are choosing to abandon the LL altogether. Bill Maher is just one of many that are realizing the NOBama Administration (who Maher donated $1 Million to) are not going to be able to obtain finances without exuberant, unjustified taxing of wealthier people. Do you want to know WHY our Federal Gov't. cannot reign itself in and curb it's deficit spending? Because we have that aforementioned Liberal Left Agenda in office and it believes that spending millions and millions of dollars and craziness like studies as to why lesbians are overweight more so than heterosexual females or why lesbians have higher rates of alcoholism than others. It's stupid, ignorant and useless wasting of federal monies like these that are bankrupting America and I no that I for one do not give a sh!t as to why lesbians are fat and drunk. Wake the hell up, America.
Keep playing pretend Fatrick.

Lmfao
btw

Pensacola, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

you ARE a genital wart
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>i have a disease
should have been scraped while your mom was asleep
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

btw wrote:
you ARE a genital wart<quoted text>should have been scraped while your mom was asleep
Your are an ass blister Florida Fairy.

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

By the time the would-be tyrant Emperor O's current term is over with, literal hordes and masses of people will have defected from the Liberal Left after awakening to the realization of what a bad
platform it is and how unsound it's rhetoric is once actually carried out.
Quentin Sparlings

Pensacola, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

That's what we called him in college!
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You are an ass blaster.
Sorority girls, cheerleaders, goth chicks, hippie sluts~ he sodomized them all, bubba!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

SWINE SLAYER wrote:
By the time the would-be tyrant Emperor O's current term is over with, literal hordes and masses of people will have defected from the Liberal Left after awakening to the realization of what a bad
Keep dreaming,while in reality everyone is fleeing the far right neo cons, like rats from a sinking ship.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

SWINE SLAYER wrote:
Conservatism is dead.

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Conservatism is dead.
Close but not quite. Truth is I fully expect Conservatism and it's elements of morality, ethics, family values, etc. to sputter and die pretty much. We can see that even the GOP is surrendering it's core values and beliefs recently because there is a mass shift in the social consciousness happening currently but it's not a shift towards good, positive things. It's really a spiral down to where base, immorally perverse, and self-serving notions are upheld over all logical
common sense and decency. Anyone that takes their blinders off and views America and the
world itself with truth can see that things are slipping away into violence, stupidity,
and depravity everywhere and that's because people are devolving into unthinking animals
that act only on impulse without reason and their Masters are moving them about like pawns
on a chessboard. They/you uphold sick expectations to overcome social decency and more and
more people fall sway to the spell because they are not able to see the dark end to which
we're heading.

So yes while Conservatism is dying allow me to reassure you that it will NEVER completely die.
Some of us will NEVER compromise our beliefs or values and will fight and uphold them though the
world itself falls into flame around us..so be it. Death and only death will conquer TRUE Conservatives and even THAT applies only to THIS earthly plane for some of us intend on living forever..just NOT in Hell with you and your filth.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
Close but not quite. Truth is I fully expect Conservatism and it's elements of morality, ethics, family values, etc. to sputter and die pretty much. We can see that even the GOP is surrendering it's core values and beliefs recently because there is a mass shift in the social consciousness happening currently but it's not a shift towards good, positive things. It's really a spiral down to where base, immorally perverse, and self-serving notions are upheld over all logical
common sense and decency. Anyone that takes their blinders off and views America and the
world itself with truth can see that things are slipping away into violence, stupidity,
and depravity everywhere and that's because people are devolving into unthinking animals
that act only on impulse without reason and their Masters are moving them about like pawns
on a chessboard. They/you uphold sick expectations to overcome social decency and more and
more people fall sway to the spell because they are not able to see the dark end to which
we're heading.
So yes while Conservatism is dying allow me to reassure you that it will NEVER completely die.
Some of us will NEVER compromise our beliefs or values and will fight and uphold them though the
world itself falls into flame around us..so be it. Death and only death will conquer TRUE Conservatives and even THAT applies only to THIS earthly plane for some of us intend on living forever..just NOT in Hell with you and your filth.
You are a filthy waste of humanity you nasty deadbeat pos.
The Awful Truth

Pensacola, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

That's it, embrace your POSness.
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>I am a filthy waste of humanity, a nasty deadbeat pos.
Own it.

LMFAO

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
we're heading.
It's so funny how you try and tie conservatism, to morality, ethics, and family values. Truly hilarious, I would spend so e time linking all the "conservatives" caught up in scandal after scandal, but you know these already, and are simply just talking out your idiotic ass. Even when presented with the proof, you would just deny it. Make up some more BS, and think you've accomplished something, such is the way of the ignorant, almost delusional mind, such as yours.
Get Civilized

Salyersville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Bleeding Blue (aka White Boy Cheerleader) and wtf (aka White Trash Freeloader), take a look at topic about the mass murderers being members of your Democrat party. Take a look and see if you have opinions on that. I just put that topic up, after getting home from another had day at work.(Do either of you work? If you do, you seem to spend a lot of your employer's time on topix.)

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Get Civilized wrote:
Bleeding Blue (aka White Boy Cheerleader) and wtf (aka White Trash Freeloader), take a look at topic about the mass murderers being members of your Democrat party. Take a look and see if you have opinions on that. I just put that topic up, after getting home from another had day at work.(Do either of you work? If you do, you seem to spend a lot of your employer's time on topix.)
It's evident that WTF does not work for he's proudly proclaimed his "check drawing" status here many times before. As for Pleading Yellow, I'd bet good money he's also
on some type of fraudulent draw as well, probably due to severe mental retardation.

I found your thread about Democratic Party-based spree killers interesting by the way.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
It's evident that WTF does not work for he's proudly proclaimed his "check drawing" status here many times before. As for Pleading Yellow, I'd bet good money he's also
on some type of fraudulent draw as well, probably due to severe mental retardation.
I found your thread about Democratic Party-based spree killers interesting by the way.
And what about you neck beard? You spend more time here than any of us? That mean you don't work either?
Wait of course not, I forgot I'm talking to TLH, topix is the only life you have.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

51 Users are viewing the Pikeville Forum right now

Search the Pikeville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min ChromiuMan 128,669
Ridgecliff Apartments 12 min Pikeville boy 1
TJ Litafik 18 min Tits and Jelly 6
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 39 min scirocco 146,294
Questions for Locals 45 min Duane 8
Maverick Bentley EQT 4 hr Anonymous 3
073014 4 hr Anonymous 25
Highway Woman 8 hr Highway_Woman 21
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 10 hr Dumbo Ears is a Dumbo 76
paris cowboy = music 14 hr Musikologist 74
Dr Thad Manning (Feb '12) Thu Jack 40
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pikeville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pikeville People Search