kermit williams shooting james bowlin...
Amber bowling

Elkhorn City, KY

#46 Mar 25, 2013
no actually i called him LOW LIFE SOB... GET IT RIGHT & YEA HE STOPED HIM AND LIKE 4 OTHER PEOPLE I CANT THINK OF UR NAME BUT I KNOW WHO U ARE I WAS 7 MOnTHS PREGGO TO IM NOT STUPID TO FIGHT WITH 5 PEOPLE WHEN IM PREGNANT BUT LET ME TELL YOU AFTER I HAVE THIS BABY ITS DUE SEP.2ND ANY FUKIN TIME U WANNA RUN YOUR MOUTH OR HE DOES IM NOT HARD TO FUKIN FIND ACTUALLY ANY TIME SOMEONE ON MARROWBONE CAN FIND ME FOR YOU HIM OR WHO EVER.. I NEVER SAID HE STABBED PHIL I SAID HE IS A LOW LIFE COWARD HE COULDNT FIGHT WITH THEM B/C HE KNEW THEY WOULD HURT HIM WELL MY UNCLE WAS GOING TO SO HE TOOK THE COWARD WAY AND SHOT HIM HOW DO U THINK THATS RIGHT.. GUESS WHAT HE IS PAYING FOR IT NOW HE IS DYING A SLOW PAINFUL DEATH & I HOPE TO GOD HE LIVES A LONG TIME SO HE CAN SUFFER MORE & MORE..
i was there wrote:
listen people on here dont have a clue what happened, & kermit didn't stab phil either, AND AMBER BOWLING talks alot on here but when I was with kermit one day you called him a bitch, And he stopped and went back to talk to you and all you had to say was 'oh i wasn't talking to you' because you know ur whole family is inbred, And phillip was a piece of shit for hanging with thoes people. HAHA give kermit a metal because he deserves it. HATERS GONNA HATE!
Hailey

Chesterfield, MO

#49 Apr 22, 2013
Amber Bowling wrote:
All i have to say is from what i hear he is dying from cancer, And thats called Karma its mean to say but he killed my uncle & they was friedns he knew how jr.was when he was drunk, he didnt have to kill him he couldve shot him in the leg or some where that wasnt going to kill him, Ill nevre understand it & the way i see it the ksp left my uncle laying in between the road and ditch line for hours before the courner came and got him.. I know i shouldnt say this but i know kermit is dying and im sorry for what im about to say but i hope his death is slow and painful just like he made my uncles.. no use in family causing him problems God is making sure he suffers for what he done.. REST IN PEACE JAMES (J.R.) BOWLING & PHILLIP SILCOX!!!! you both are missed everyday
I. Know James is yr uncle but they were there to cause trouble even er little told the police that he and Phil both was there to try to kill Kermit and Ruth. Their were a total of 10 ppl there in cluding. Small children every one saw it and they didn't lie about what was said and done ..b.t w.an investigation was done that's why Kermit didn't get any time. He was protecting his family and him self..
Old News

Richmond, KY

#50 Apr 22, 2013
Ya lose a gun fight ain't a whole lot more to say. Don't be gettin all bad and goin after people that are as bad as you are....enough said it's over!
Holler Focker

Elkhorn City, KY

#51 Apr 22, 2013
Old News wrote:
Ya lose a gun fight ain't a whole lot more to say. Don't be gettin all bad and goin after people that are as bad as you are....enough said it's over!
He-he IDK Shiz ,but these hills do have eyes .
Lilly

Chesterfield, MO

#52 Apr 23, 2013
hope and grace wrote:
<quoted text>
If we were all held hostage by what we have done in the past then none of us would have any kind of future now would we? God holds all sin at the same level of disdain and forgives repenting sinners.
Gossiping is a sin too, and I am pretty sure that most of us have been guilty of that at some point in our life.
Amen
Lead Paint Eater

Richmond, KY

#54 May 6, 2013
boastfu bess wrote:
Kermir motorboats his daughter at the marrowbone family reunion. She takjesd her friends sometimes so he wi;; stay off her for once. Kristel wi;;iams is so screwed up and drugged out noe that shew is a heroin jumkie and ives in heer car. Sh3 said she had an abortion because his sweed was growing in her womb. She had smallpox at the time and survived. Shje has been abused bt men in her famiy who shouldve loved her and treated her like a daughter nit a f=33 hoe. Heard kermiy sucks a mean dic k if he has too. Go feller. go to hel backwoods inbred family..UY are takinmg all of us down witg u.
Let me guess, you rode the little bus to school! Getting set back in the 3rd grade never helped your spelling much did it? If i was you I would be careful about tossing the inbred word around.
jrbowling

Georgetown, KY

#55 Jul 14, 2013
I died in the ditch like the piece of garbage I am. I bleed to death slowly knowing I was going to hell!
sassy chic

Ashburn, VA

#56 Aug 6, 2013
e r spoke the truth...junior and phil caused trouble that led to their demise..and philip silcox did have a knife and was asked to leave several times...and no they were not leaving...phil and junior were both closing in on kermit and he begged them to leave several times and warned them he would kill them..they kept coming and both got dropped,,dont make a man with a gun in his hand nervous on his own property..they should have known better
yep

Georgetown, KY

#57 Aug 6, 2013
sassy chic wrote:
e r spoke the truth...junior and phil caused trouble that led to their demise..and philip silcox did have a knife and was asked to leave several times...and no they were not leaving...phil and junior were both closing in on kermit and he begged them to leave several times and warned them he would kill them..they kept coming and both got dropped,,dont make a man with a gun in his hand nervous on his own property..they should have known better
the courts agreed, as far as I know Kermit was never charged
Holler Infidel

Elkhorn City, KY

#58 Aug 9, 2013
Truth comes out has go's by "we fine moral of the story .Truth if you F around you won't be around .
dimwit

Elkhorn City, KY

#59 Aug 10, 2013
i lost no sleep nor shed no tears over the death of phillip silcox.
his time on this earth was alot longer then it needed to be, but, i am just wondering why a convicted felony wasnt charged with at least having a gun?
but then, this is all on the downlow, the police and higher ups were well aware that this man was working for them and phillip and jr were on their list.
the only ones who lost any sleep over them two being dead are the ones who bought their dope from them.
sassy chic

Ashburn, VA

#60 Aug 13, 2013
dimwit wrote:
i lost no sleep nor shed no tears over the death of phillip silcox.
his time on this earth was alot longer then it needed to be, but, i am just wondering why a convicted felony wasnt charged with at least having a gun?
but then, this is all on the downlow, the police and higher ups were well aware that this man was working for them and phillip and jr were on their list.
the only ones who lost any sleep over them two being dead are the ones who bought their dope from them.
agree with you 100%
sassy chic

Ashburn, VA

#61 Aug 13, 2013
your right..kermit was never chargerd...i didnt care anything for phil but knew junior well and cared for him..but i dont think kermit should be charged..a man should have the right to defend his home and family..he could have shot them when they came in the house..instead he pleaded with them to leave...u cant back someone into a corner on their own property and expect them to lay down and lick their nuts...and amber...u cant expect a small man like kermit to fight junior and phil..i would let 2 people beat the breaks off me either..what did u expect him to do...phil had just stabbed a guy in kermits house a few months earlier..puncturing his lung...and he had a knife in his hand that day...thats why he got shot first..it was two sensless deaths, but i dont think kermit is to blame..he was at home with his family..minding his business
Big Chief

Elkhorn City, KY

#62 Aug 13, 2013
Hillbilly, I told you not to steal that moonshine, and them chickens. That was not dried horseweeds you were putting on that camp fire.
Chief was a counterfeit, you didn't know him with that hood on. If he were genuine he would have been CHIEF. I know the real one is BIG CHIEF FIREWATER.
WTH

London, KY

#65 Aug 20, 2013
Hailey wrote:
<quoted text>I. Know James is yr uncle but they were there to cause trouble even er little told the police that he and Phil both was there to try to kill Kermit and Ruth. Their were a total of 10 ppl there in cluding. Small children every one saw it and they didn't lie about what was said and done ..b.t w.an investigation was done that's why Kermit didn't get any time. He was protecting his family and him self..
I don't understand what you're saying.
the truth

Pikeville, KY

#66 Aug 25, 2013
well really the truth is he took two of the most dangerous people off the street and for those who have lil girls that's the best thing anyone could of done so if the law cant kill them without going to jail they found a way it could happen we are all much safer now .you don't try to rob people you are being friends with it was a robbery gone bad but good for the world.
Bambi Senato

Ashburn, VA

#67 Sep 2, 2013
the best fr ee online dating website! video chat, send and receive messages, and flirts all free!! check it out! http://tinyurl.com/l72hwpw
one day

Elkhorn City, KY

#69 Dec 2, 2013
kirmit ray will be found with a pretty ole in him as well wait and see f u man look over you sholder always sleep with one eye open and a sawed off leaves a bigger hole than a 38. special kiss kiss goodnight
try

Georgetown, KY

#70 Dec 2, 2013
one day wrote:
kirmit ray will be found with a pretty ole in him as well wait and see f u man look over you sholder always sleep with one eye open and a sawed off leaves a bigger hole than a 38. special kiss kiss goodnight
Kermit put two in the ground, nobody else wants to mess with him
feedback

Pikeville, KY

#72 Nov 14, 2015
Telula johnson wrote:
i think a lot of people want and deserve a trial like the familys of the 2 dead men!
What.the 2 men who forced their way into his house and started beating him even juniors' own uncle Billy fox said that he would have done the same thing if two men came in on his family.Kermit had a right to protect him domain

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pics still coming 20 min RandoJoe 22
vergena fields (Jan '14) 37 min WVBunny 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr CCR 165,560
JcPenney Watching People If They Were thieve's. 2 hr shop macys 7
Why Are So Many People Leaving Pike County ? (May '11) 3 hr too stupid leader... 1,066
Obamacare Repeal 3 hr the way it is 22
Sex toy store on Johns creek location? (Mar '11) 5 hr FandJsSucksdotcom 78
This is for You !!! 9 hr six string cowboy 33

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages