kermit williams shooting james bowling and phillip silcox

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Curious

Bellevue, WA

#1 May 6, 2012
i would love to know how a convicted felon could shoot and kill 2 men no matter what the curcumstance was and still walk the streets a free man? Could someone please fill me in because i am so confused.
hope and grace

Pikeville, KY

#2 May 6, 2012
Curious wrote:
i would love to know how a convicted felon could shoot and kill 2 men no matter what the curcumstance was and still walk the streets a free man? Could someone please fill me in because i am so confused.
If we were all held hostage by what we have done in the past then none of us would have any kind of future now would we? God holds all sin at the same level of disdain and forgives repenting sinners.

Gossiping is a sin too, and I am pretty sure that most of us have been guilty of that at some point in our life.
Curious

Bellevue, WA

#3 May 6, 2012
hope and grace wrote:
<quoted text>
If we were all held hostage by what we have done in the past then none of us would have any kind of future now would we? God holds all sin at the same level of disdain and forgives repenting sinners.
Gossiping is a sin too, and I am pretty sure that most of us have been guilty of that at some point in our life.
well he was found guilty of kidnapping and possesion of a handgun before not counting all of the other charges he was found guilty of. If u want to commend a killer that is your own buisness but i dont think double homiside is right!
Curious

Bellevue, WA

#4 May 6, 2012
oh yes and if you are so against gossip why are you even commenting on this?
Telula

Bellevue, WA

#6 May 7, 2012
wow i guess we all know how you feel
tell me

Pikeville, KY

#8 May 7, 2012
when did this happen
right

Pikeville, KY

#9 May 7, 2012
because hes clint eastwood.
no tears

Pikeville, KY

#11 May 7, 2012
oh and one more thing, did you really want a trial?
did you really want all the crap about ps coming out, cause it would have....i would think you are breathing a sigh of relief these days!
HillBilly Bone

Elkhorn City, KY

#12 May 7, 2012
sad and a bad ,bad world these days . some do have to balance the scales that is why there is no ending .
Telula johnson

Bellevue, WA

#13 May 7, 2012
i think a lot of people want and deserve a trial like the familys of the 2 dead men!
decision already made

Pikeville, KY

#14 May 7, 2012
Telula johnson wrote:
i think a lot of people want and deserve a trial like the familys of the 2 dead men!
Moot point.
wondering

Lexington, KY

#15 May 14, 2012
did James bowling have a nickname?
bbb

Clovis, NM

#16 Jun 20, 2012
Junior
True

Richmond, KY

#18 Jun 23, 2012
related-2-Kermit wrote:
If you want my opinion, after kermit shoot those two, he sould've put one round in his own skull. I'm amazed someone hasn't killed him since he's been out of prison. If you know Kermit, he is nothing but a thief, pill-head homo druggie. All he does is take up the air we breath. He needs to rot away in Eddyville for the rest of his life this time...
Doesnt he have a wife and a son at home? Her name is Ruby or soemthing?
related-2-Kermit

Winchester, KY

#19 Jun 23, 2012
Yes he does, He beats the shit out of her and she's scared to death of him, so he gets away with all kinds of stuff.
double standard

Pikeville, KY

#21 Jun 23, 2012
i cant figure out how everett norman is sitting in jail right now charged with murder, when this dude is walking around with a halo hanging over his head.
the courts in pike county do everything ass backwards.
they are supposed to investigate the evidence and then bring charges, not arrest, charge and then find evidence to suit their charges!!!!
dont trust your life to no backwoods southern lawyers,(or judges).
hasnt anyone heard of the "stand your ground" law, did anyone read the story about it in today's news express????
i think everett's lawyers should use the "stand your ground" law as his defense!!!
WHAT

Elkhorn City, KY

#22 Jun 24, 2012
Self Preservation wrote:
Trumps the law and all the little rules regulating owning a gun..Defending yourself in your own home is a right outside the law and damn the law and what goes on the next day.
The court system did society a favor, two drug heads off the street and we save $48-60,000 a year not having to lock the shooter up. There is a lot of leeway in Ky. when you have to defend yourself in your own home, we all better be glad there is..
This sends a message and makes us all safer, if you have to defend yourself in your own home the law is going to give you the benefit of the doubt..
I know some of the thugs family's would like to see the shooter locked up, that is just normal but it ain't going to happen. If he has not reformed Karma and the law will catch up with him but this time looks like he was within the letter of the law in regards to self defence. We don't need to waste a lot of public defender money or state money on a trial that is not warranted. This one sorted itself out and the taxpayers caught a break.
well they weren't in his house for 1 they were in his yard.....1 person went in the house only 1 invited......he opted to leave the safety of his home go out back get a gun and shot them when they were leaving........
all i know

Pikeville, KY

#23 Jun 24, 2012
All I know is that some people won't leave your property when told to leave. If I felt threatened in some way for my own safety, and told them to leave and they didn't, I would do the same thing that K and E done.
Duh

Elkhorn City, KY

#24 Jun 24, 2012
all i know wrote:
All I know is that some people won't leave your property when told to leave. If I felt threatened in some way for my own safety, and told them to leave and they didn't, I would do the same thing that K and E done.
. What part of , they were leaving, did you not understand ?????
Angry Hillbilly

Elkhorn City, KY

#25 Jun 24, 2012
Got the feeling ! deep woods hillbilly justice will show its grim face . Me and the Cheif seem it in the smoke he wears a hood and sits on a pale horse . We dance around the fire threw our feathers in heard the cherokee drums from many moons ago said the end is near . Then we made more smoke .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 18 min Non _cents 23,550
Amy News 23 min plumber 96
A to Z of Song Titles Posted (Dec '13) 24 min Musikologist 1,120
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 37 min Kyboy 23,346
song title game, anyone? (Oct '08) 48 min Musikologist 23,241
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 59 min spaceship 134,382
What is Anna Pinson hiding? (Feb '14) 1 hr Urabigbaby 67
Any Flooding In Pikeville 2 hr U M G BREASTS 6

Flood Warning for Pike County was issued at March 05 at 9:29PM EST

Pikeville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:04 pm PST