why do married or engaged men masturb...
fullfrontalN

Elkhorn City, KY

#249 Mar 15, 2013
Most married white men are stuck jacking in a bathroom because us brothas are gettin the wifes skins in the living room. We love those white ho wifes throwin theirselves at our dark meat!
Sista banger

Happy, KY

#250 Mar 16, 2013
fullfrontalN wrote:
Most married white men are stuck jacking in a bathroom because us brothas are gettin the wifes skins in the living room. We love those white ho wifes throwin theirselves at our dark meat!
100 bucks says I've turned more sistas to the good side (white meat) than you have even jacked to white girls in the sears catologue. Look around stupid, black chicks love white meat. And who can blame them right ? Our junk doesn't look and smell like a crusty three day old turd (black chicks words, not mine). We will bred you bluegum spear chucking Brillo head fools into the history pages.
lovesistabanging to

New Hope, VA

#251 Mar 17, 2013
I agree with sista banger I get more complements from my 6inches from black chicks than I can count I get more in and around tazewell co mercer co and pike co and even over around norton town. seems like the ole bluegum black boys just got a lot of junk that no one except the big ole fat white bottle blond girls want and can take. had a professional black women tell me should wouldn't let a black man on her. she has 2 kids that are by a white man. so ole spear chuckers you'll can have them ole big white girls. hehe
COnfused and Hurt

UK

#252 Mar 21, 2013
Hi there , me and my boyfriend loves making love! We do it basicly almost everyday. This week maybe only once cause we have been fighting most of the time cause of stress ect. He has never cheated on me cause we worked together and we ride to work together and go home together. I was the one who cheated om him because of him hurting me in a way I didn't know would hurt so much. My point is last night he wanted some and I could give him because we had company in the lounge and we sleep in the lounge by my aunt. But there is a curtain that seperated us from them. Anyway today we had a small fight about him wanting to borrow my bb to look for a address for the interview he is sepous to go on monday. I didn't want to give it to him cause I don't trust him. I have caught him before downloadinf lesbian sex on my fone wile I'm asleep and since then I don't trust him with my phone. Anyway so I went to go bath and while I'm getting undress I see him go outside through the window and he looked suspicious? Anyway so I got dress and I went to go look for him. Then I caught him in the wendy house jerking off to a porn book? I totaly lost it and slaped hom through the face and threw his clothes out the door. And that was the last time I saw him. I feel hurt. He knows I don't like porn. And I feel this wasent the 1st time he has done this there. I don't know how to feel. Betrayed, not worthy, there's a big list of words that I could say to discribe how I feel. I do love him a lot. We have a bay together. I did not expect him to do this. Not from him.
smm
#253 Mar 21, 2013
Just an Opinion wrote:
Wow,
I want to clear one thing up--the subject here is a man masturbating, so therefore I am speaking about men,(the majority of men) but my belief applies to women as well.{“I am sure”) Try to stay alive from my comment wouldn’t want you to die from disbelief.
Obviously our opinions differ, that' fine. I believe it's a form of cheating & you don't. Would you want your significant other having internet sex? Share your thoughts on that.
Also, if the man doesn’t feel he is cheating or there is something wrong with what he is doing, why not do it in the open? Oh, I get it “closet sex”?(behind closed doors)
Not only do I believe it’s a form of cheating, men can become addicted to internet sex (that's what I call it)--makes them bond with the internet; not their significant other. If he desires his wife so much, seems as though he would engage into the act with her to make the bond between them stronger. Furthermore, it can affect your relationship because as the lady stated, there's just isn’t anymore sexual energy left after the man has had internet sex all day, all night or whatever the case may be. It's just like being hungry; you're hungry when you sit down at the table, but full when you leave the table. Do you want to sit down for dinner again just when you got up from the table?(you get the point)
It is my opinion his wife or girlfriend was the farthest thing from his mind. It's called the heat of the moment, exploring--exploring his fantasies, pretending he is having group sex, or whatever the case may be. After all, these internet porn sites & strip clubs don’t stay in business because men desire their wife or girlfriend.(LOL) Sorry, I’ve had too much exposure. I suppose when I see married men out caressing other women they are desiring their wife. Yeah right, I was born during the day, but it wasn’t yesterday
<quoted text>
You are absolutely right.....when your lover lusts after another...they have cheated..period. broken the love and trust you had. destroyed everything!
preachie

New Hope, VA

#255 Mar 23, 2013
need to get this one back up on top need some new post you'll
Chipmunk 28

Lumberton, NC

#257 May 30, 2013
boofulll1 wrote:
Be thankful that he is just setting at home masturbating to porn, rather than physically cheating on you with some hooch. It's human nature to be curious. Not a big deal to this gal.
I agree its just sometimes he needs a release with all the extra work of having sex with his wife or girlfriend it's the samething if a man sees his woman's vibrator
lady

Martin, KY

#258 Jun 1, 2013
Heck I love my porn and my bullet! My man doesn't put out enough so I always keep extra batteries lol and he just don't last long enough. I masturbate almost everyday he's several years younger than me so I thought for sure he would be able to go all night boy was I wrong.I have a really high sex drive though
just saying

Kingsport, TN

#259 Jun 24, 2013
just because they can
Chantel

Toledo, OH

#262 Sep 17, 2013
My bf masturbates like 15 minutes after I've given him a hand job or blow job in the morning. He looks at lingerie pics on his phone and masturbates, I've watched him. I dress in lingerie for him, and give hand jobs, blow jobs and always initiate sex or i might not get any sex at all I don't get it, why does he have to masturbate when he just came with me? I feel like I'm not satisfying him. Maybe he isn't attracted to me anymore. I'm hurt and confused. No, I'm not over weight. I'm 5'6 and 145lbs.
Your Answer

Arvada, CO

#263 Nov 5, 2013
Because I fantasize about things that I am embarrassed to ask my wife about. I am pretty sure that she will look and think less of me if I were to express my desires to her. So therefore I turn to something that I know will not judge me. That is my honest and true answer. I don't know if all women are this way but because of this there will always be a side of me that she will never know.
agree ol buddy

Jackson, KY

#264 Nov 5, 2013
Your Answer wrote:
Because I fantasize about things that I am embarrassed to ask my wife about. I am pretty sure that she will look and think less of me if I were to express my desires to her. So therefore I turn to something that I know will not judge me. That is my honest and true answer. I don't know if all women are this way but because of this there will always be a side of me that she will never know.
This is an HONEST answer! As a guy we think about things that most girls would never consider. In other words we are sick b_astards for the most part. I wouldn't cheat on my wife, but what is the harm of browsing 18 and legal.com ? I am 40 years old and I enjoy masturbating now more than I did as a teen even though I have a great sex life with my wife.
Jholu Ram

Mumbai, India

#265 Apr 1, 2014
divorce him
highway woman

Pikeville, KY

#266 Apr 1, 2014
Jholu Ram wrote:
divorce him
why so you can marry her and get a free ride to america, for yourself and your 36 relatives?
Jack

Whangarei, New Zealand

#269 Jan 26, 2015
He just needs to get a gud orgasm
Linda

Columbus, OH

#270 Feb 16, 2015
Chantel wrote:
My bf masturbates like 15 minutes after I've given him a hand job or blow job in the morning. He looks at lingerie pics on his phone and masturbates, I've watched him. I dress in lingerie for him, and give hand jobs, blow jobs and always initiate sex or i might not get any sex at all I don't get it, why does he have to masturbate when he just came with me? I feel like I'm not satisfying him. Maybe he isn't attracted to me anymore. I'm hurt and confused. No, I'm not over weight. I'm 5'6 and 145lbs.
Your bf has a very strong sex drive. You are a very lucky girl.
Linda

Columbus, OH

#271 Feb 16, 2015
I hate my life wrote:
Im in so much pain i have left the house for two minutes while my husband was there (was leaving to the gym at the same time )i forgot domething then i ran back home and i was surprused that he is still there , i came in calling him , no answer then he came out of his office room saying why yiur back so soon ? And he was looking so different and smiling a fake smile , i knew there was something wrong !! But i couldnt imagin anything could happen in few minutes of me leaving the house !! I came across his office then he held me back , wouldnt let me in !!!! I was in shock thinking a woman could be there !! I pushed him away and my hand hit his (...) and it was soo hard !!! I was in soooo much pain !!! I adked him WHATS IN THERE !!! WHY THE HELL ARE U HARD !!!! Then he had nothing to say , then i said is anyone in there are u cheatinggg !!! He said NO ITS JUST A VEDIO !!! I couldnt blv it i cried my heart out , if he could do this in 2 mins , what would he do when im really away ?? Then i am always avilable for him !! Why not have sex with ME!!! We got married 2 years ago and we are so much in love !! I feel he cheated on me ! I cant get over what i have felt , and all he had to say.( im dorry to hurt you but its man thing , u dont understand , i never would cheat on u or think of anyone else )(( its man thing)) and its personal !!!! SERIOUSLY !!!
I had no idea that there was pornography is Saudi Arabia. Thanks for educating me.
Linda

Columbus, OH

#272 Feb 16, 2015
Sensible wrote:
Cattle is something to consider. A bull will not mate with a cow he has already mated with in the past. He won't even show an interest. But put a new one in and he will he will pursue it with vigor. It's just part of nature and can't be changed.
I disagree. Men are not animals or at least they are not supposed to be. Marriage vows say forsaking all others and all means all, including hard core pornography in my mind.
Linda

Columbus, OH

#273 Feb 16, 2015
morals wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would any woman that is married or in a serious relationship want her man to sit and watch other women strip and watch them perform sexual acts on themselves and others to get turned on. To me, that is a little degrading I would think. If my man can't get turned on by me, then he needs to find someone else. I sure as hell ain't gonna say...well baby lets put in a porn movie so some other woman can turn you on and then I'll let you finish with me. I have more self esteem about myself to feel that I am not sexy enough for him. If I am not sexy enough or good enough in bed for him, then let him move on, but to curious lady....don't ever allow a man to degrade you so much that you would allow him to do this with or without you. The way I see it, if internet sex turns him on more than I do and satisfies him more then I do, then let he needs to leave and find him somewhere else to live so he can sleep with his computer every night.
That is a great response. "he needs to leave and find him somewhere else to live so he can sleep with his computer every night"

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#274 Feb 17, 2015
There are only two types of people in this world. Masturbaters and liars!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how things had turned a round 1 hr thinking out loud 7
What is the story about the Creekmore (Lowe) Ma... (Jan '10) 2 hr Jane46137 28
Ray Ray still has his magic 2 hr MAN OF MAYHEMk 33
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr lol 166,294
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 5 hr A Hillary Depor... 5,372
Robert E. Lee, The Real Hero!! 5 hr A Real Man 22
Pikeville casino 6 hr Good times are hear 1
Keith Justice for Pike Co. sheriff (Oct '09) 21 hr Plead Guilty 82

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages