Pikeville, KY

#5 Sep 4, 2009
was she the one that went to feds creek
Heather Collins

Chesterfield, MO

#6 Sep 4, 2009
Blake wrote:
Anyone know Heather stiltner
Hello Eric you balls-less little bastard.. if you weren't so inorant you might know that using the same name "blake" would get you caught! if you write one more thing about me or david on this freakin website i will print it all off... take it to the police have them seize your computer and look at the IP's and prove it was you. Tell them about your drug problem, have them raid your house and throw you in jail. For not only slander, but the money you owe david, and put your sorry pill head ass to jail!... Get a life and stop worring about mine! Oh and david says he's coming to find you, TODAY!
Alison Matney

Charleston, WV

#7 Sep 4, 2009
It's Not Eric Saying this stuff Heather...Its His Slutty A$$ ex g/f Mallory! Eric Would never say anything like that about David...David Know How Carzy Mallory Is...
ur stupid

Holden, WV

#8 Sep 4, 2009
well alison, if that's even you... you know NOTHING about eric obviously. it is him and just wait, he'll screw u over too. just look at the names and ip adresses, it's eric and ur crazy if you think otherwise. and yes eric would say that about david. i've heard the praying mantis thing come from his own mouth. and heather and david should press charges and eric needs to be in jail where he belongs. he's gotten out of too much trouble already
Alison Matney

Charleston, WV

#9 Sep 4, 2009
Mallory David is Erics Best friend, and He said You Started this whole thing, and he also told the stuff you said about me! So Dont Try, and be nice to me! You best not never talk to me again!
Heather Collins

Chesterfield, MO

#10 Sep 4, 2009
oh... i'm thinking seriously about it.. and while i'm a it i'm going to have this whole site shut down... its nothing but PROBLEMS!!AND CRAP, its a way for people like him who have no balls to says shit about people who dont give a damn about people like him! and cause problems for those people who are trying to have good lives!
question

Zoe, KY

#11 Sep 4, 2009
Is this the same Heather that went to feds creek. And just recently got a divorce? just wondering!!
the_real_allison _matney

United States

#12 Sep 4, 2009
um first off, i don't spell my name with one "l", it has two. so that's obviously not me saying anything, i think i could recall how to spell my own damn name. haha..nice try kiddo..
The REAL ERIC JABLONSKI

Jackson, KY

#13 Sep 4, 2009
Heather i just got on here and i started reading this, and i hav'nt said none of this and im not acting like allison matney it mallory and i hope you whoop her
Mallory

Prestonsburg, KY

#14 Sep 4, 2009
Eric, you're a lying piece of sh_t! I don't even know this Heather girl.. never met her before in my life. And I definitley don't type as retarded as you do. Allison, you need to cut this psycho out of your life completely like I'm TRYING to do if he'd ever leave me alone.
lol

United States

#15 Sep 4, 2009
Alison Matney wrote:
It's Not Eric Saying this stuff Heather...Its His Slutty A$$ ex g/f Mallory! Eric Would never say anything like that about David...David Know How Carzy Mallory Is...
you know it's funny someone used this same exact sentence structure in a thread talking about Jessica Newcomb just replace the heather with Jessica and it's basically the same exact sentence and excuse
lol

United States

#16 Sep 4, 2009
The REAL ERIC JABLONSKI wrote:
Heather i just got on here and i started reading this, and i hav'nt said none of this and im not acting like allison matney it mallory and i hope you whoop her
Wow what a coinicidence another sentence exactly the same from the Jessica Newcomb thread lol, Wow your pathetic
oh wow

Holden, WV

#17 Sep 5, 2009
eric you are pathetic. everyone has caught you now you're trying to dig your way out of it. but it's too late. what comes around goes around f@ g. and btw, no one believes your lies
question

AOL

#18 Sep 9, 2009
Did I miss something? I don't see anything said about someone except for Eric.
Just Curious

Elkhorn City, KY

#19 Dec 29, 2009
WHat the Fu** is the big deal about Heather anyways? She thinks her shit dont stink i heard the baby wasnt even David's..What is he still doin with her?
Almost Heaven

Winfield, WV

#20 Dec 29, 2009
The baby belongs to Eric, i caught that early in this mini series. I think this comes on Fox at 9:00 on Wed. night. I cant wait!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pics still coming 20 min RandoJoe 22
vergena fields (Jan '14) 37 min WVBunny 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr CCR 165,560
JcPenney Watching People If They Were thieve's. 2 hr shop macys 7
Why Are So Many People Leaving Pike County ? (May '11) 3 hr too stupid leader... 1,066
Obamacare Repeal 3 hr the way it is 22
Sex toy store on Johns creek location? (Mar '11) 5 hr FandJsSucksdotcom 78
This is for You !!! 9 hr six string cowboy 33

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages