Edward Snowden, American hero

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
God

Stafford, VA

#1 Jun 25, 2013
I have always liked Sarah Palin, and if you know what it means to be a real American then you no doubt have a fondness for her as well. When she first emerged on the national scene, she revived America's sense of patriotism and spirit in a way that we haven't seen since Reagan. Everyone everywhere couldn't help but like her: Friendly, intelligent, honest, hard-working, successful, and most importantly, a Christian and a Conservative; truly the best of what America stands for.

Palin founded the Tea Party in order to bring down the government and take us back to the way things were in the 50's and 60's. The stated goal of the Tea Party is to reduce the power of government and return that power to the people, and to eliminate the burdensome governmental regulations that are strangling small business owners (federal overtime pay laws, FMLA, minimum wage, OSHA, anti-discrimination regs, workers' comp, disability, unemployment, etc).

Get rid of these burdensome government regulations, get rid of government intrusion into our lives. This is the purpose of the Tea Party, hold the Federal government accountable for the damages it is wreaking on the American people. The Tea Party's slogan "Don't Tread on Me" comes straight out of the Revolutionary War, because the Tea Party is going to take back our country one way or another.

Well good news. There is a new ally on the side of the Tea Party, maybe you have heard of him? As you know by now, Edward Snowden the fugitive NSA leaker has blown the whistle on Obama and big government, and their dirty little secrets have been exposed for all the world to see.

How embarrassing for President Darkie, LOL. People have been worshiping this idiot as though he were Black Jesus, but now it turns out that this guy has been secretly wiretapping everyone without a court order!

Without a court order!!!!

As Hillary Clinton once said, "SHAME ON YOU BARACK OBAMA!"

In fact, every time Paula Deen used the N-word in a private telephone conversation, Obama was listening to her phone calls and making tape recordings. If Edward Snowden hadn't spilled the beans on Obama, it is very likely that Obama would have captured Paula Deen and permanently imprisoned her in Guantanamo!

Just for using the N-word. Wow!

Edward Snowden, Bradley Manning, Julian Assange, Sarah Palin, Mitch McConnell. All of these people are doing their patriotic, civic duties. Their goal is to hold this government accountable. This is the Tea Party in action, declare Civil War, take down America, restore this country to the way things were in the 50's and 60's.

Remember, America is a Christian nation. America does not belong to the THEM, America belongs to US. We deserve this country, not them. In America, you speak ENGLISH. No other languages are accepted. AMERICA IS FOR AMERICANS.

God bless.

- God
Big Cat

Richmond, KY

#2 Jun 25, 2013
Amen....
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#3 Jun 25, 2013
Hmmm, I would have never thought GOD had a Junction City, Kansas ISP.
Big Cat

Richmond, KY

#4 Jun 25, 2013
Edward Snowden is basically a whistle-blower. He exposed political corruption at the highest level. The man needs to be given a monetary reward AND a medal. HOWEVER, the Libs would like to accuse him of treason and send him to prison. That puts the Anti-American Liberal Ovomit Admin and his Ozombie followers in perspective. This country needs more Edward Snowden's and many less liberal idiots.
God

Stafford, VA

#5 Jun 25, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
Edward Snowden is basically a whistle-blower. He exposed political corruption at the highest level. The man needs to be given a monetary reward AND a medal. HOWEVER, the Libs would like to accuse him of treason and send him to prison. That puts the Anti-American Liberal Ovomit Admin and his Ozombie followers in perspective. This country needs more Edward Snowden's and many less liberal idiots.
The same is true of Pfc. Bradley Manning, another great American that deserves a medal.

Manning's imprisonment is yet another case which highlights the fact that the Obama regime has abused its power time and time again. Obama gets away with whatever he wants. The liberals march in Nazi lockstep and do not want you to know the truth. And if anyone questions President Darkie's master plan, you get a trip to Guantanamo.

Pfc. Bradley Manning is not a criminal, he is an innocent political prisoner of the Obama machine. Manning's only crime is that he revealed information which proves without a doubt what everyone knew all along, the Obama regime is guilty of corruption and war crimes.

It is a known fact that because of Obama's bungling, innocent Americans were slaughtered in Benghazi. And then he lied about it over and over in order to get re-elected.

Keep in mind that Benghazi was just a single instance of ineptitude that we are aware of. How many other Benghazi's do you think there were? How many Fast and Furious's? How many coverups?? We will never know the full truth, because Obama is all about obstruction. Just look at attorney general Eric Holder, how many times have you read about Holder concealing Justice Dept. information from Congress?

Bradley Manning is another whistle-blower that deserves a medal for his heroism, because Manning brought out the truth in order to hold this government accountable. The Obama regime has been going on kill missions all over the world, executing innocent people. Read the papers for yourself.

And now people are beginning to wakeup and realize what Hope and Change is all about.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#6 Jun 25, 2013
Lenin, Trotsky and Stalin brought change to Russia. Adolf brought change to Germany. The big bad wolf brought change to lil Red Riding Hood.
voyeur

Pikeville, KY

#7 Jun 25, 2013
I m glad he came out and told what they were doing against American`s as far as our rights are concerned.But a hero is a stretch?He should nt be telling other countries our secrets.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#8 Jun 25, 2013
God wrote:
I have always liked Sarah Palin, and if you know what it means to be a real American then you no doubt have a fondness for her as well. When she first emerged on the national scene, she revived America's sense of patriotism and spirit in a way that we haven't seen since Reagan. Everyone everywhere couldn't help but like her: Friendly, intelligent, honest, hard-working, successful, and most importantly, a Christian and a Conservative; truly the best of what America stands for.
Palin founded the Tea Party in order to bring down the government and take us back to the way things were in the 50's and 60's. The stated goal of the Tea Party is to reduce the power of government and return that power to the people, and to eliminate the burdensome governmental regulations that are strangling small business owners (federal overtime pay laws, FMLA, minimum wage, OSHA, anti-discrimination regs, workers' comp, disability, unemployment, etc).
Get rid of these burdensome government regulations, get rid of government intrusion into our lives. This is the purpose of the Tea Party, hold the Federal government accountable for the damages it is wreaking on the American people. The Tea Party's slogan "Don't Tread on Me" comes straight out of the Revolutionary War, because the Tea Party is going to take back our country one way or another.
Well good news. There is a new ally on the side of the Tea Party, maybe you have heard of him? As you know by now, Edward Snowden the fugitive NSA leaker has blown the whistle on Obama and big government, and their dirty little secrets have been exposed for all the world to see.
How embarrassing for President Darkie, LOL. People have been worshiping this idiot as though he were Black Jesus, but now it turns out that this guy has been secretly wiretapping everyone without a court order!
In fact, every time Paula Deen used the N-word in a private telephone conversation, Obama was listening to her phone calls and making tape recordings. If Edward Snowden hadn't spilled the beans on Obama, it is very likely that Obama would have captured Paula Deen and permanently imprisoned her in Guantanamo!
Edward Snowden, Bradley Manning, Julian Assange, Sarah Palin, Mitch McConnell. All of these people are doing their patriotic, civic duties. Their goal is to hold this government accountable. This is the Tea Party in action, declare Civil War, take down America, restore this country to the way things were in the 50's and 60's.
Remember, America is a Christian nation. America does not belong to the THEM, America belongs to US. We deserve this country, not them. In America, you speak ENGLISH. No other languages are accepted. AMERICA IS FOR AMERICANS.
God bless.
- God
I'm sorry I simply couldn't take this post seriously after your gushing over Palin. To even use her name, and intelligent in the same sentence disqualifies everything else you're trying to say. lol
Big Cat

Richmond, KY

#9 Jun 25, 2013
Bleeding Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry I simply couldn't take this post seriously after your gushing over Palin. To even use her name, and intelligent in the same sentence disqualifies everything else you're trying to say. lol
Aside from being very attractive, she's very intelligent. Liberal media destroyed her, and idiots such as yourself, bought it.

“PROUDLY PUNKING MODS & TROLLS ”

Since: May 13

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#10 Jun 25, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
Aside from being very attractive, she's very intelligent. Liberal media destroyed her, and idiots such as yourself, bought it.
I'm not one bit shy to say I'd love to be in the middle of a Sarah Palin
/Michelle Bachman sandwich, LOL!
Big Cat

Richmond, KY

#11 Jun 25, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
ME EITHER! Dude, I can only imagine what's REALLY behind those nerdy librarian glasses and that hair bun. Shew, Mrs. Palin is a FOX! Bristol ain't too shabby either!
betting the odds

Williamson, WV

#12 Jun 26, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
And thats about as likely to happen, as one of those bimbos having an intelligent thought.

But Bachmans hubby may be able to cure you, with prayer and uncle sams grants.

“PROUDLY PUNKING MODS & TROLLS ”

Since: May 13

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#13 Jun 26, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
ME EITHER! Dude, I can only imagine what's REALLY behind those nerdy librarian glasses and that hair bun. Shew, Mrs. Palin is a FOX! Bristol ain't too shabby either!
I hear you, Big Cat. When it comes to the Two Parties, the GOP/Republicans have the HOTTEST women without a doubt and hands down, huh? Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachman, various of the Fox News women like Kimberly Guilfoyle, Andrea Tantos, Jill Dobson, Martha MacCullum, and tons more. Then on the flip side you've got the Democrat Dog Pound that's represented by some real mutts like Nancy Pelosi, Hillary Clinton, Janet Reno, Michelle Obama, Rosie O'Donnell, Janeane Garofalo, and many other fugly disasters.
Big Cat

Richmond, KY

#16 Jun 26, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear you, Big Cat. When it comes to the Two Parties, the GOP/Republicans have the HOTTEST women without a doubt and hands down, huh? Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachman, various of the Fox News women like Kimberly Guilfoyle, Andrea Tantos, Jill Dobson, Martha MacCullum, and tons more. Then on the flip side you've got the Democrat Dog Pound that's represented by some real mutts like Nancy Pelosi, Hillary Clinton, Janet Reno, Michelle Obama, Rosie O'Donnell, Janeane Garofalo, and many other fugly disasters.
Martha McCallum....she's smokin' hot! You said it, those Dem. women are hideous. Besides, they don't like men anyway...they probably "turned" when they threw in the towel of landing one.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#17 Jun 26, 2013
I'd be satisfied just to be Sarah and Michele's back up in the upcoming battle with the sorry leftists.
Big Cat

Richmond, KY

#18 Jun 26, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
With choices like that....it makes Anderson Cooper look like a pretty good option.*LOL*
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#20 Jun 26, 2013
with choices like that, a Florida gator looks good! Imagine being sandwiched between Hillary Clinton and Michelle Obama, or Janet Reno and Rosie O'Donnell or any of those combinations, yuck, I think i'm going to barf.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#21 Jun 26, 2013
God wrote:
God bless.
- God
Palin is a tard with a tard.
Big Cat

Richmond, KY

#22 Jun 26, 2013
QUICK! Edward, hide in the file cabinet with Obama's birth certificate....they'll NEVER find you in there!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#23 Jun 26, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
QUICK! Edward, hide in the file cabinet with Obama's birth certificate....they'll NEVER find you in there!
He could hide in your Trailer with you, nobody will care.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Girls of La Fiesta Mexicana (Nov '10) 1 hr Ce Loo 14
nastiest women around virgie. 2 hr yourfunny 8
Hillary Clinton OUR next President 2 hr yourfunny 217
SS Is Notifying People That Lawyer Committed 3 hr Info 183
Dr. Lela Maynard Johnson 3 hr im bummed 5
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 4 hr living dead girl 24,529
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 5 hr Cowboy 28,290
W. Keith Hall News (Dec '14) 6 hr mustard man 270
feel sorry for interracial children 10 hr Another proud race 10
More from around the web