all seeing eye

Hindman, KY

#1 Dec 19, 2009
does anybody know who the big red headed dike is at wal-mart,I think she is a manager.
know it all

Hindman, KY

#2 Dec 19, 2009
tim burke-wanna be christian
trudy bentley- two faced bitch
allen shepherd- two faced bitch
john mars- thief
freddie brock- thief
freida- company suck trying to fit in
jason -lazy ass
barbara ratliff-three faced
Curious Shopper

Somerset, KY

#3 Dec 29, 2009
I shop there alot. Tim Burke is sleeping with Sheila Boyd. Trudy Bentley is two-faced who can't even get a skanky man. Allen Shepherd is a bi-sexual pervert. Freida tries to act like the pitboss but no one takes her seriously.
nobody

Inez, KY

#4 Dec 29, 2009
the guy who works in loss prevention i think his name is larry is sleeping with a married woman also
a friend of mine who works there told me this
what

Elkhorn City, KY

#5 Dec 29, 2009
Shiela Boyd is sleeping with Tim Burke?????? That is bullshit!! I don't believe a word of that! She is married to Tim Boyd who lives in the High Rise. The reason management is watching Sheila is because she is STEALING CAKES FROM THE BAKERY!!!!
monica

Whitley City, KY

#6 Mar 16, 2012
tim burke which tim burke
Walmart Trailors

Ransom, KY

#7 Mar 16, 2012
If there rocking don't come knocking. someone Is moving on up like George Jefferson.
NaziFucker

Cantonment, FL

#8 Mar 16, 2012
I thought that last poster was "Walmart Traitors" @ first!

Thought we had a discussion going about how WalMart is helping us all, little by little, to sell out our future for a buncha chinese-made bullshit.

The TLH Dynasty

“I FRIGHTEN OUTLAW”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#9 Mar 16, 2012
One of the funniest things I ever heard / saw was when Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie had that stupid TV show of theirs, whatever it's name was. Anyway, on
one episode some people mentioned Wal - Mart and Paris, totally dumbfounded and dead serious said :
" Wal Mart? Do they sell walls there or something?! "
Which implied that silly b!tch had never been to one
or even knew what one was, LMAO!
Hazmat Mel

Cantonment, FL

#10 Mar 16, 2012
Why should she? Probably never shopped anywhere they have price tags in her life.

Didn't an encounter between Hemingway & Fitzgerald go something like this:

Fitz: The VERY rich are different than you and me.
Hem: Yeah. They've got more money.
The TLH Dynasty wrote:
One of the funniest things I ever heard / saw was when Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie had that stupid TV show of theirs, whatever it's name was. Anyway, on
one episode some people mentioned Wal - Mart and Paris, totally dumbfounded and dead serious said :
" Wal Mart? Do they sell walls there or something?! "
Which implied that silly b!tch had never been to one
or even knew what one was, LMAO!

The TLH Dynasty

“I FRIGHTEN OUTLAW”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#11 Mar 18, 2012
Apparently Wal - Mart was put on lockdown yesterday after some terribly disgusting and sickeningly perverse acts were discovered going on in the Men's bathroom that involved a known Topix poster
" Yeast Ky. Poutlaw ". Some person shared the whole story here :

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/pikeville-ky/...
monica

Pine Knot, KY

#13 Feb 19, 2013
Which tim burke is sleeping with shiela. There is more than one. Is he the one that works at Tennier in Helenwood.
Dragon

Salina, KS

#14 Feb 19, 2013
too funny!! you peeps have such pointless lives you have to talk shit about others.
What what

Pikeville, KY

#15 Jun 27, 2015
what wrote:
Shiela Boyd is sleeping with Tim Burke?????? That is bullshit!! I don't believe a word of that! She is married to Tim Boyd who lives in the High Rise. The reason management is watching Sheila is because she is STEALING CAKES FROM THE BAKERY!!!!
Go f yourself you fat ugly ho
Willis

Versailles, KY

#16 Jun 30, 2015
LOL Megan Branham cahier a ho.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min know 152,049
Who hasn't dated Amanda Stone? 44 min Jay 4
Shelby valley clinic 52 min Needing to know 1
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 52 min Doug77 25,737
To the fat beyotch wearing a Trump shirt at Riv... 56 min Clipper 37
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr Paris 33,387
Bowling Green Kentucky Air Service Huge Success 2 hr Jones Pikeville f... 2
Vanderbeck Wants More Alcohol Sales 12 hr Paris 41

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages