Cops in front of Pike Central of the ...

Cops in front of Pike Central of the mornings

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

Wasted payday

United States

#1 Sep 17, 2013
The best thing to do is put up a red light at the school instead of having cops out there doing nothing but sitting in the cars. This morning a cop standing there talking on his cell phone dressed in a orange vest. Why are they even there they do not get out and direct traffic. Makes more sense to me for them to just sit right in the road on top of town mountain hill and block traffic for all buses and students to get out on the 4 lane. Because the 45 MPH speed limit sure does not help because you can not pull out they doing over 45. Should the block the road coming from Pikeville and going to Pikeville until they clear out both schools parking lots. Combine schools and open new schools with no traffic lights way to go you left out the most important part when you built Central a TRAFFIC LIGHT FOR THE CHILDREN'S SAFETY. really nice seeing taxpayers dollars so hard at work this morning.
i heard

Elkview, WV

#2 Sep 17, 2013
"In the mornings"

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#3 Sep 17, 2013
Can't you people figure this out?? It's campaign time for Fuzzy so he is going to all of a sudden provide services that his department should have been doin all along!! So let's make sure we vote him in again so NOTHING will get done unless its election time!!!!
Miss Sassy

Ransom, KY

#4 Sep 17, 2013
To slow the speeders down Im glad they are there and if you all dont like go another way cause parents dont care what you all think
i dunno

Logan, WV

#5 Sep 18, 2013
no more f'n stop lights!! we have more stop lights on our 4 lanes than any place i know. people figure out when to slow the f down!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 17 min -Prince- 25,496
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 26 min another viewer 148,954
Airport mobile home 44 min Relocation Bliss 75
Daddy wants to play with teen daughter 48 min a real man 7
Buffalo Wild Wings is open 56 min Have Another Boys 10
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 2 hr Uncle Tom 32,382
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 2 hr Hatti_Hollerand 7,332
Island Creek shooting 4 hr Nash 136
Glen Hammond Ray Jones Round 2 17 hr The People HaveSp... 22
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages