Great debate challenge between WTF an...

Great debate challenge between WTF and Mel coming soon!

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Mel

Frankfort, KY

#1 Sep 20, 2012
I have asked to debate in public with WTF. He has responded to my posts, and others, by calling them names such as dumb a$$, stupid and other such names. So, I challenge WTF to debate me in public on the subject of quantum mechanics. I will bring no notes with me, but my friend WTF is welcomed to bring any material he needs. Let's find out who the real dumba$$ is! We can start with a discussion of why string theory agrees with Einstein's theory of relativity. I will let my friend WTF go first. This should be both informative and entertaining. Please come all and don't worry, I don't think it will take very long.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#2 Sep 20, 2012
I think you just ended it. lol
Proud of my tan

Pikeville, KY

#3 Sep 20, 2012
Mel wrote:
I have asked to debate in public with WTF. He has responded to my posts, and others, by calling them names such as dumb a$$, stupid and other such names. So, I challenge WTF to debate me in public on the subject of quantum mechanics. I will bring no notes with me, but my friend WTF is welcomed to bring any material he needs. Let's find out who the real dumba$$ is! We can start with a discussion of why string theory agrees with Einstein's theory of relativity. I will let my friend WTF go first. This should be both informative and entertaining. Please come all and don't worry, I don't think it will take very long.
I think you had him with the word "public"..wtf hides in back seats with young 'bois' as he calls them, at Bob Amos Park. He's trying to stay out of the public 'eye' up there.
Proud of my tan

Pikeville, KY

#4 Sep 20, 2012
Oh hell Mel....I bet he does know about 'dark matter'!!! lmao
Mel

Frankfort, KY

#5 Sep 20, 2012
Proud of my tan wrote:
Oh hell Mel....I bet he does know about 'dark matter'!!! lmao
Yeah, I bet he has a better understanding of nothingness than all of us combined. I doubt if he knows the big bang theory, though!
Proud of my tan

Pikeville, KY

#6 Sep 20, 2012
Mel wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I bet he has a better understanding of nothingness than all of us combined. I doubt if he knows the big bang theory, though!
I dunno bout that. He been banged many times according to old threads he stalked. fdl
Cry Me a River

Richmond, KY

#7 Sep 20, 2012
His only way of trying to win any argument is to call them a stupid POS! He don't have the IQ of a house plant and the only time he is off topix trolling and causing trouble is when he is getting his fudge packed.
We should get a 12 foot high fence put up at Bob Amos with razor wire around the top. Lock him up with the bob amous boys and throw away the key...
Tony

Frankfort, KY

#8 Sep 24, 2012
What's the latest on the debate?
Mel

Frankfort, KY

#9 Sep 25, 2012
Come on WTF, you never know, I may end up looking like the idiot here. Let's have this debate! YOu may be the science champ here!
wtf

Richmond, KY

#10 Sep 26, 2012
Str8Edge wrote:
I think you just ended it. lol
Lmfao Tan.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#11 Sep 26, 2012
Mel wrote:
Come on WTF, you never know, I may end up looking like the idiot here. Let's have this debate! YOu may be the science champ here!
You always look like an idiotl!
Mel

Pineville, KY

#12 Sep 28, 2012
Well, then, let's have that debate, then. You are always calling me stupid, let's put it to the test. Again, you can bring any material you need and I won't bring anything. I will just wing it. Let's find out if you can out wit me in a great debate about science. Oh, I just read that the uncertainty principle has become under doubt. Perhaps WTF, you can tell us your view on the matter and why you feel that way about it. I have always doubted the uncertainty principle as a positive statement, for there are always room in science for doubt. And tell me, WTF, if proven untrue, how would the uncertainty principle make way for the future development of a transporter device such as one used on the television show Star Trek? Please reply you answer as a statement.
MELLLLLLLLLLLLL

Pikeville, KY

#13 Sep 28, 2012
MEL has my vote above and beyond all others
MEL a smart person (i can tell)
Mel

Pineville, KY

#15 Oct 2, 2012
WTF has hardly mentiond the debate. I can't imagine why. He acts as if he's the smartest person in the world by the way he judges everyone and calls them stupid. I'm still waiting WTF!
cowboy

Pikeville, KY

#16 Oct 2, 2012
Mel wrote:
WTF has hardly mentiond the debate. I can't imagine why. He acts as if he's the smartest person in the world by the way he judges everyone and calls them stupid. I'm still waiting WTF!
you are obsessed with wtf, lol, obsession is a sickness so I hope you get well soon!:)
well

Georgetown, KY

#17 Oct 2, 2012
Mel wrote:
your obsession with wtf has already made you look like an idiot,but hey,keep starting threads about him and making several posts about him daily,just in case there is any doubt about your ignorance.
Mel

Frankfort, KY

#18 Oct 9, 2012
I'm only responding to WTF's obsession. If you go back you can clearly see WTF replying by calling people stupid. I set up this debate to see once and for all who is the stupid one. If that makes me look ignorant, then so be it. But ignorance is a comparative thing which is my very point. WTF seems to think it is his duty to critique nearly everyone that posts here. The problem is that the only response WTF can give is calling someone a name such as stupid. I have always felt that if you are going to disagree with someone, you need more that "you're stupid" to make your case. So, I offerded an intelligent forum for WTF to see if there is any justification for him to call others stupid. He has not taken me up on that offer so I can only assume that WTF is not nearly as smart as he must think he is. Therefore, what I have suspected all along must be true: WTF has nothing to offers. Am I over the top, yes. But I would argue that I offer aome entertainment value to this post. Others seem to have gotten a kick out of it and have offered their own ideas for WTF.

I don't see a problem with my "obsession". It is just fun and games. Nothing more, nothing less.
wtf

Winchester, KY

#19 Oct 9, 2012
Hazmat Mel wrote:
I'm with you all the way, man.
Latest Episode of "SporeFog", starring ME, Hazmat Mel, BioHazardBob, KleeTor, & the Hazmat7:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
<quoted text>
Why would he want a fat man that lives with Mommy?
wtfwtffunk

Logan, WV

#20 Oct 9, 2012
Mel wrote:
He and bleedingblack knows you are not a homosexual, you are a simple fool in their eyes. Those two rascals are responsible for 80% of the proObama shit you read on here.
wtf

Winchester, KY

#21 Oct 9, 2012
wtfwtffunk wrote:
<quoted text>He and bleedingblack knows you are not a homosexual, you are a simple fool in their eyes. Those two rascals are responsible for 80% of the proObama shit you read on here.
You are responsible for the shit in the Creek behind your Trailer you straight piper hick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 37 min Kyboy 2,585
Buffalo Wild Wings is open 1 hr City Control 47
ANE Ignores Airport 1 hr ANE Ignores Airport 1
Airport mobile home 1 hr Secret To Many 132
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Chris 149,993
Sanders Endorses Hillary 1 hr Tired Cliches 34
Paul Patton Statue 1 hr Not to Mention 14
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 2 hr Democrat 32,741
End of UMG? 5 hr Run and hide boys 9

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages