holert

Winchester, KY

#1 Aug 28, 2012
do you know who is cotton candy in pikeville?
need

Chesterfield, MO

#2 Aug 29, 2012
yea a beauty and sexy, and one of the biggest pill heads in pike and floyd county, and if she is around your house, better hide anything of value, it will get gone and she will blame it on some one else, she has 3 children and has custody of none of them because of drugs and she lets on like she is the most wonderful thing since cheerios go for it buddy and learn your lesson, a pure pill ho
and if you stick it in her better wear a hood, hard to say what it carries in there , clorox and pennicillen will not cure it, been there done that
anyone

Pikeville, KY

#3 Aug 30, 2012
whats her real name? ill cover it up and dive right in. i can hook her up with what she needs
need

Chesterfield, MO

#5 Aug 31, 2012
call her and she will put you a story that will think she is a politician, get you pocket book ready to buy her things that makes your head feel different and plenty of them, 10 to 12 joints a day and at least 10 p pills and every nerve p she can put in her mouth , and dont forget the hood she has it, but denys it, i know ,i went bare back once about a year ago, just now getting where dont have to take meds to be cured, call her at two two six eight nine zero
need

Chesterfield, MO

#6 Aug 31, 2012
two two six eight four nine zero , and ask for mandy
anyone

Pikeville, KY

#7 Sep 1, 2012
whats mandys last name
need

Chesterfield, MO

#8 Sep 2, 2012
mandy lewis
juss wondering

Chesterfield, MO

#9 Sep 2, 2012
is she a good lay
real man

Peach Creek, WV

#10 Sep 2, 2012
Kmart
juss wondering

Chesterfield, MO

#11 Sep 3, 2012
is she good in bed?
need

Chesterfield, MO

#12 Sep 5, 2012
give her a call and find out she will tell you all about it, her name is mandy lewis

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 4 min Trump Winz 3,143
Party ever weekend on second street at the town... 13 min Rita 1
larry webster 34 min Future client 1
Vanderbeck Wants More Alcohol Sales 37 min Lie Detector 77
ANE News paper 55 min Lie Detector 35
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr usa 153,722
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr LoserDonald 34,047
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 8,079
Bill Hickman and Eddy Coleman 4 hr Not one for all a... 55
FBI Pikeville worst town 17 hr Heroin and pills 80

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages