Another HUGE blow to coal by obama
interesting

Danielson, CT

#140 Oct 4, 2012
Ajay wrote:
<quoted text>Bye bye Coal.
Pretty obvious you didn't read it. I understand tho coming from a close-minded, whatever I say goes, kind of individual though.
Ajay

Louisville, KY

#141 Oct 4, 2012
interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty obvious you didn't read it. I understand tho coming from a close-minded, whatever I say goes, kind of individual though.
Bye bye Coal.
interesting

Danielson, CT

#142 Oct 4, 2012
Ajay wrote:
<quoted text>Bye bye Coal.
Oh by the way, coal is used for over 90% of Kentucky's energy so I assume by you not liking coal that you won't be turning on your lights tonight.
juggalo

Charlotte, NC

#143 Oct 4, 2012
response | 4 hrs ago
bulls wrote:
<quoted text>There are about 5 of you -no more- anti-coal bullshitters on this site. You wait untill the Pike County returns come in election night. You will then have your blind eyes open. Most of the five on here supporting Obama are Homesexuals and three lesbians. All this pro-Obama is coming under different names - but only about 5 of them doing the actual posting. wtf and bleedingblue have about 10 names each to post uder.

I really hope thats true beacuse I was feeling embrassed by our peoples stupidity..

Haha ...and you're not "embrassed" by the stupidity of the person who posted this?...personally I would be way more EMBARRASSED by some dumb hick who thinks the greater portion of five is 2
Ajay

Louisville, KY

#144 Oct 4, 2012
interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh by the way, coal is used for over 90% of Kentucky's energy so I assume by you not liking coal that you won't be turning on your lights tonight.
Bye bye Coal.
Ajay

Louisville, KY

#145 Oct 4, 2012
juggalo wrote:
response | 4 hrs ago
bulls wrote:
<quoted text>There are about 5 of you -no more- anti-coal bullshitters on this site. You wait untill the Pike County returns come in election night. You will then have your blind eyes open. Most of the five on here supporting Obama are Homesexuals and three lesbians. All this pro-Obama is coming under different names - but only about 5 of them doing the actual posting. wtf and bleedingblue have about 10 names each to post uder.
I really hope thats true beacuse I was feeling embrassed by our peoples stupidity..
Haha ...and you're not "embrassed" by the stupidity of the person who posted this?...personally I would be way more EMBARRASSED by some dumb hick who thinks the greater portion of five is 2
Pike County does not matter.
urban dictionary

Georgetown, KY

#146 Oct 4, 2012
juggalo
For the most part, an uneducated, pathetic excuse for a human being who listens to the group ICP who are bold enough to actually consider themselves musicians. People you see wearing "hatchet-man" accesories. They should not be allowed to reproduce, because that is too cruel to future generations. ICP isn't rap, it isn't metal, it isn't rap/metal, and it isn't horrorpop. There is only one way to properly categorize ICP; unnecessarily and unartfully offensive and obnoxious noise.
juggalo

United States

#147 Oct 4, 2012
urban dictionary wrote:
juggalo
For the most part, an uneducated, pathetic excuse for a human being who listens to the group ICP who are bold enough to actually consider themselves musicians. People you see wearing "hatchet-man" accesories. They should not be allowed to reproduce, because that is too cruel to future generations. ICP isn't rap, it isn't metal, it isn't rap/metal, and it isn't horrorpop. There is only one way to properly categorize ICP; unnecessarily and unartfully offensive and obnoxious noise.
And ? LoL you had to look up "urban dictionary" to form an opinion? And since you did have to look up what the term juggalo means ,I'm sure you definetly have no idea what the term horrorpop is ...but one thing urban dictionary does have right is that its true the music does not fit any of those genres , if it were to be classified as anything it would be more horror -core hip hop ....hope that helps clear things up for ya
Ajay

Louisville, KY

#148 Oct 4, 2012
juggalo wrote:
<quoted text>
And ? LoL you had to look up "urban dictionary" to form an opinion? And since you did have to look up what the term juggalo means ,I'm sure you definetly have no idea what the term horrorpop is ...but one thing urban dictionary does have right is that its true the music does not fit any of those genres , if it were to be classified as anything it would be more horror -core hip hop ....hope that helps clear things up for ya
Get a life.
urban dictionary

Georgetown, KY

#149 Oct 4, 2012
juggalo wrote:
<quoted text>And ? LoL you had to look up "urban dictionary" to form an opinion? And since you did have to look up what the term juggalo means ,I'm sure you definetly have no idea what the term horrorpop is ...but one thing urban dictionary does have right is that its true the music does not fit any of those genres , if it were to be classified as anything it would be more horror -core hip hop ....hope that helps clear things up for ya
I classify it as sh!t u clown!
juggalo

United States

#150 Oct 4, 2012
Ajay wrote:
<quoted text>Pike County does not matter.
I do have to agree with you on that ...I don't live in pike co ,but I do love to visit pikeville topix ..its one of the most frequently updated of just about any one of them , and its much more entertaining lol
juggalo

United States

#151 Oct 4, 2012
urban dictionary wrote:
<quoted text>
I classify it as sh!t u clown!
I'm sure Toby Keith would be very proud
Ajay

Louisville, KY

#152 Oct 4, 2012
Proud of my tan wrote:
There is another impending layoff of a staggering number of local coal miners and related workers.
I don't know how many days til it happens, but I hope it totally devastates a thousand liberals.
There are FEW liberals with balls to mine coal, but there are many, many liberals in clerical work, service stores, etc. so when Conservatives get hurt by obama's 'war on coal' it will affect you handwringing, bleeding heart fools for obama too.
Great news!
Thank you!
response

Inez, KY

#153 Oct 4, 2012
juggalo wrote:
response | 4 hrs ago
bulls wrote:
Actually,I knew what he was saying. A large majority of the liberal left fit into a minority catagory and many are not patriotic. I personally think more of our great country than special interest groups. I don't know how long you've been on these Obama/Romney topics, but stay a little longer and you'll understand. There is more stupidity from liberal lefts than I realized existed. This is a reason I was so encouraged by Mitts record in education. God knows some of these folks need it, not excluding myself as I can always learn more and really enjoy doing so.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#154 Oct 4, 2012
bulls wrote:
Opposed to you who uses a different screen name with almost every post. Your name may change but your IP address is always the same friend. And no, I only use this name, and have no reason to hide under others. I don't care enough about what the people of "pike county" think to use multiple names. But you're free to try and prove otherwise. But like every other hypocrite, you'll ignore the challenge for proof, and continue to level unfounded claims at me, for something you always do.
anon

Pikeville, KY

#155 Oct 5, 2012
bulls wrote:
I'll tell you why i'm voting for Obama, its simply really......Its because of people like you. I'm so sick and tired of hicks like you running your mouth, trying to force the rest of us to worship the ground coal miners walk on......Fat chance, they deserve the tip of a hat for the work they do, nothing else.

Everytime i see a bigot like you that likes to attack homosexuals, blacks, whatever else you want to bash on. It makes me vote Obama that much harder and spread the word of it!

You are wrong about one thing, you say our eyes are going to be open when Pike county election results come in our eyes will be open...LOL We already know Kentucky is a red state, the only way it would open my eyes is if Romney would get 100% of the votes in Pike, and thats not going to happen because i'm not voting for him.

I want to say thank you for helping me choose who i'm voting for, I almost wasnt going to vote for Obama but after all the stupidity and racism i've witnessed in the last few months from you guys has pushed me to vote for him out of pure spite.
juggalo

United States

#156 Oct 5, 2012
response wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually,I knew what he was saying. A large majority of the liberal left fit into a minority catagory and many are not patriotic. I personally think more of our great country than special interest groups. I don't know how long you've been on these Obama/Romney topics, but stay a little longer and you'll understand. There is more stupidity from liberal lefts than I realized existed. This is a reason I was so encouraged by Mitts record in education. God knows some of these folks need it, not excluding myself as I can always learn more and really enjoy doing so.
That only stands to reason ,if you stick around long enough ANYWHERE you will eventually see EVERYONE do something stupid ...but being able to decipher the ramblings of an idiot , don't make the person any less of an idiot ..I have read all of these posts on this thread and the ones from conservatives are completely un intelligent and to top it off ..the ones that do seem halfway intelligent are blatant lies .as far as Romney goes I think you have mistaken education for intelligence , no matter how many Harvard degrees one has , if that person still believes his underwear holds manic powers , he's a dumba$$
Alley Oops

Elkhorn City, KY

#157 Oct 5, 2012
juggalo wrote:
<quoted text>
That only stands to reason ,if you stick around long enough ANYWHERE you will eventually see EVERYONE do something stupid ...but being able to decipher the ramblings of an idiot , don't make the person any less of an idiot ..I have read all of these posts on this thread and the ones from conservatives are completely un intelligent and to top it off ..the ones that do seem halfway intelligent are blatant lies .as far as Romney goes I think you have mistaken education for intelligence , no matter how many Harvard degrees one has , if that person still believes his underwear holds manic powers , he's a dumba$$
Huh ,whatever jughead . Must be the altitude : damm !
juggalo

United States

#158 Oct 5, 2012
Alley Oops wrote:
<quoted text> Huh ,whatever jughead . Must be the altitude : damm !
Haha see what I mean ?
juggalo

Kings Mountain, NC

#159 Oct 5, 2012
http://www.disinfo.com/2011/02/are-republican...

Haha here's some more good reading ...as it turns out those high morals and principals of the conservatives get set aside when they wanna start loving up on children

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 37 min Red_Forman 24,608
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr chinwendu1 142,309
Commissioners Or Magistrates Which is Best ? 4 hr old dude 3
Donald trump, is a awesome American . 5 hr old dude 41
My niece , is dating a black guy . 7 hr God bless 4
How did Racheal Toney-Tackett-Perry die? 7 hr One Eyed Willy 3
Pikeville MSHA Office 7 hr Detesting MSHA 46
Allstate safe driving Check??? (Dec '10) 15 hr pissed off 71
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages