Another HUGE blow to coal by obama
Dumb

Phelps, KY

#74 Oct 3, 2012
wife of a miner wrote:
<quoted text> But they will surely die from either the dope u smoking or the hot air that comes outta ur mouth..turn ur electricity off and rough it for a while and then talk some shit..u hippocrit!!..lmao
MY electricity is soon to all be from natural gas its plentiful and cheap and is 50% cleaner than coal.Coal in eastern ky has been a dieing industry since the 70s face it.
Ned

Logan, WV

#75 Oct 3, 2012
Proud of my tan wrote:
Another 'debunked' lie of 'bleeding'.
I had told her that obama had blamed Bush back then for high gas prices.
"bleeding' was QUICK to reply in
Post #42
("
No friend he didn't...
But you keep on trying Tan man.")
----------
The New York Times reported, via Free Republic:
These people are shameless.
Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Hillary Clinton and Debbie Wasserman Schultz attacked George W. Bush for high gas prices back in 2008.
Now Obama and democrats are complaining that Republicans are politicizing gas prices.
Even back in 2006 Democrats were politicizing gas prices and the economy when gas was less than $3 dollar a gallon and the unemployment rate was 5%.
Please, people, look, don't worry about gasoline prices. Obama has been good to all of Kentucky and the dumb people are all against him. This Will T Scott does not like Obama and yet he wants us to vote for him against Janet Stumbo. Janet knows Obama is not for one section but for all of America. The good people in California need clean air to breathe. Will T. thinks all there is to America's energy needs is coal. Yes coal can play a part but we need more "green energy"
Dumb

Logan, WV

#76 Oct 3, 2012
Dumb wrote:
<quoted text>MY electricity is soon to all be from natural gas its plentiful and cheap and is 50% cleaner than coal.Coal in eastern ky has been a dieing industry since the 70s face it.
Yea you dumb ass! Remember no longer than 2004 a mid size home under 1,500 square feet people were bitching and writing state regulators - their heating bill was nearly $400 per month and my neighbors dec-feb averaged $430 each month. You wait untill Obama completely wipes coal out and natural gas companies know they have our ass in a crack - I hope your heating and cooling cost you $1,000 per month. It will not effect me, I will move to Flordia next year after I retire.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#77 Oct 3, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you signed off way after midnight and been posting since early am today. Don't you need to take a shower or something? Banning coal may not cause you to freeze your ass off but will cost you when using alternative source. May as well freeze your ass to match your frozen brain.
I shower at night, before bed. Then I post on here in the AM while having my coffee before going to work. Right now I'm sitting at my desk, and had a few seconds to waste, waiting on an important email from corporate. Why does my personal life intrest you so? Can't debate the actual issue, so you wanna try and shift focus on to my personal/professional life. That's a sign of your weakness.
wowwow

Logan, WV

#78 Oct 3, 2012
Bleeding Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
I shower at night, before bed. Then I post on here in the AM while having my coffee before going to work. Right now I'm sitting at my desk, and had a few seconds to waste, waiting on an important email from corporate. Why does my personal life intrest you so? Can't debate the actual issue, so you wanna try and shift focus on to my personal/professional life. That's a sign of your weakness.
You can not draw SSI and write on here all day and half the night for Obama. If you even worked at a desk job, I am sure your employer knows he/she depends on income for the business he runs from people connected in some fashion to the coal industry in Kentucky. If you work it is almost a certain fact your employer would fire your ass if he knew you on here all time spouting off in support of Obama' war on coal.
wowwow

Logan, WV

#79 Oct 3, 2012
I mean you can only draw SSI and be on here 16 hr per day and you can not hold down a job.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#81 Oct 3, 2012
wowwow wrote:
<quoted text>You can not draw SSI and write on here all day and half the night for Obama. If you even worked at a desk job, I am sure your employer knows he/she depends on income for the business he runs from people connected in some fashion to the coal industry in Kentucky. If you work it is almost a certain fact your employer would fire your ass if he knew you on here all time spouting off in support of Obama' war on coal.
Grow some teeth you WV hick.

Location hidden

#82 Oct 3, 2012
wowwow wrote:
I mean you can only draw SSI and be on here 16 hr per day and you can not hold down a job.
Friend pay attention to the time stamps of my post, I'm not on here 16 hours a day. Not even close. My employer isn't worried about how I spend my down time, using my own computer, or Iphone. BTW he also supports Obama, because unlike you idiots, we understand there is more to this election than a dead resource like "COAL". We're also smart enough to understand Natural Gas is killing Coal, not Obama.

I hate whats happening with Coal, and I hate how familys are having to deal with the lay offs. But it's happened before, once during the early 80's while a republican was in office. My own father lost his job in the mines, and was out of work for 6 months.(Was this Reagans fault?) Eastern Kentucky finds a way to survive, and we will again. Now if you can't find something to "Debate" about other than my personal/professional life, I'd suggest you finding some other topic more your speed.

Location hidden

#83 Oct 3, 2012
Proud of my tan wrote:
Liberals are known world wide as timid, appeasing chickenshits who will bow to blow anything, including muslims.
Liberals are the scum and cowards of this country and their only chance to "play brave" is getting on here where the yellow piss down their leg doesn't give them away to REAL men and women.
I couldn't live as a liberal, knowing the putrid disgust and nauseating figure of cowardice, submission, and hero worshipping retard that implies. I would beat the hell out of, and disown one were I to be so unfortunate as to ever discover it in my family.
Ah Tan as childish, and ignorant as ever.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#85 Oct 3, 2012
Proud of my tan wrote:
I do enjoy hitting a cowardly liberal WITH PROVEN FACTS where it hurts and get her panties in a wad. I'll re-post!
----------
Liberals are known world wide as timid, appeasing chickenshits who will bow to blow anything, including muslims. I SAW their black muslim president doing it to a Saudi muslim.
Liberals are the scum and cowards of this country and their only chance to "play brave" is getting on here where the yellow piss down their leg doesn't give them away to REAL men and women.
I couldn't live as a liberal, knowing the putrid disgust and nauseating figure of cowardice, submission, and hero worshipping retard that implies. I would beat the hell out of, and disown one were I to be so unfortunate as to ever discover it in my family.
Why are all Republitards draft dodging cowards?
wtf

Richmond, KY

#86 Oct 3, 2012
Proud of my tan wrote:
I do enjoy hitting a cowardly liberal WITH PROVEN FACTS where it hurts and get her panties in a wad. I'll re-post!
----------
Liberals are known world wide as timid, appeasing chickenshits who will bow to blow anything, including muslims. I SAW their black muslim president doing it to a Saudi muslim.
Why are all Republitards draft dodging cowards?
juggalo

Wilmington, NC

#87 Oct 3, 2012
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...

Funny I never really believed the whole bs about the liberals running the media , but then I watched fox news and finally realized that it must be true , it has to be controlled by the liberals , I mean why else would they only let the stupid conservatives on fox
nope

Logan, WV

#89 Oct 3, 2012
Bleeding Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
Shit, drink coffee at 2am - but could be true you so radical and nervious probably sleep only about two hours per night. Personal/professional life? If you have a job you are dishonest like Obama shitting your employer out of wages, when you should be working. No you are a "yellow dog" Democrat housewife. I am a Democrat too but I will vote for either party. You are so narrow-mined you would vote for convict that is a Democrat before you would vote for a Republican that received 90% of vote in an election for county state and/or national office.
Proud of my tan

Pikeville, KY

#90 Oct 3, 2012
Fred Wszolek:The Worst May Be Yet To Come From Obama's Labor Board
Under the Obama Administration, Big Labor has seized control of the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB or Board) to drive its self-interested agenda a truly unprecedented development in the history of the NLRB.
wtf

Liberty, KY

#91 Oct 3, 2012
Proud of my tan wrote:
Fred Wszolek:The Worst May Be Yet To Come From Obama's Labor Board
Under the Obama Administration, Big Labor has seized control of the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB or Board) to drive its self-interested agenda a truly unprecedented development in the history of the NLRB.
Maybe they can make you get a job.

Location hidden

#92 Oct 3, 2012
nope wrote:
<quoted text>Shit, drink coffee at 2am - but could be true you so radical and nervious probably sleep only about two hours per night. Personal/professional life? If you have a job you are dishonest like Obama shitting your employer out of wages, when you should be working. No you are a "yellow dog" Democrat housewife. I am a Democrat too but I will vote for either party. You are so narrow-mined you would vote for convict that is a Democrat before you would vote for a Republican that received 90% of vote in an election for county state and/or national office.
Just more ignorant assumptions from a dumbass who can't argue the topic at hand. Good day.
Crack Rabbit

Goldston, NC

#93 Oct 3, 2012
Proud of my tan wrote:
There is another impending layoff of a staggering number of local coal miners and related workers.
I don't know how many days til it happens, but I hope it totally devastates a thousand liberals.
There are FEW liberals with balls to mine coal, but there are many, many liberals in clerical work, service stores, etc. so when Conservatives get hurt by obama's 'war on coal' it will affect you handwringing, bleeding heart fools for obama too.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/49181234/ns/us_ne...

Location hidden

#95 Oct 3, 2012
Crack Rabbit wrote:
Don't bother, they've been shown this many times before, they're just too stupid to understand basic free market economics, or "supply and demand".

Location hidden

#96 Oct 3, 2012
I've said it before, the only way to stop Natural Gas from killing coal, is to revive the American Steel industry. If you want to rally for something. Rally for that. It will help coal, and many many more.
juggalo

Shelby, NC

#97 Oct 3, 2012
http://thestir.cafemom.com/in_the_news/100572...

Ok so republicans are more likely to be serial killers .....hmmm who would have guessed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ane bias 10 min ANE Silence Deafe... 4
Pea and Wee PLLC Thread 13 15 min Amy 1
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 24 min -Prince- 9,315
Airport Board Once Again FAILS to Meet v2.0 26 min Vanderbeck is Bought 12
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 32 min usa 160,682
old Kmart building?? 54 min Empty Space 4
OFFICIAL: Trump's Manafort worked for Putin 56 min More Trump Lies 6
Dr. Tamara Musgrave (Nov '09) 4 hr Pikeville Parent 69
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 5 hr FYI 36,139

Pikeville Jobs