Is Pikeville Commons getting a TJMaxx?

Is Pikeville Commons getting a TJMaxx?

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

Curious

Pikeville, KY

#1 Sep 23, 2013
Has anyone heard if we are getting a TJMaxx also?
Thinking out loud

Tampa, FL

#2 Sep 23, 2013
Companies/investors are concerned. No coal mines operating within the area = no coal miners and associated people working = no money to spend on non-essential items = no new stores and some in business now will probably be closing. I am worried that tough times are coming sooner than later.
Insertname

Richmond, KY

#3 Sep 24, 2013
To answer your question .there have been rumors but I doubt it .Ross and Marshalls were both announced that are similar to tj max
hadjj

Winchester, KY

#4 Sep 24, 2013
I'm with you there, partner. I love buying shirts that have one sleeve shorter than the other or pants with some of the pockets sewn shut. No shame in looking good! Genetically superior, baby. Stay alpha.
Smoke Up Your

Macon, GA

#5 Sep 24, 2013
I hear Donovon has one of the little billionaires blank checks and is trying to buy Fayette Mall and just have it completely lifted and dropped here in Pikeville.

How silly these leaders are and even worse is the puppets that follow them.
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#6 Sep 25, 2013
Curious wrote:
Has anyone heard if we are getting a TJMaxx also?
No, but we are getting a huge Condom Store.

Tell your Dad before he creates another you.
Fox News Is A Joke

Stollings, WV

#7 Sep 25, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>No, but we are getting a huge Condom Store.
Tell your Dad before he creates another you.
My mom takes the morning after pill,so she never gets a loser like me!
Same company

Corbin, KY

#8 Sep 25, 2013
Marshall's and TJ Maxx are part of The TJX Companies, Inc.
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#9 Sep 26, 2013
<quoted text>My mom takes the morning after pill,so she never gets a loser like me!
Then how did she have a turd like you?

Should have taken Ex Lax.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Fox News Is A Joke

Logan, WV

#10 Sep 26, 2013
<quoted text>Then how did she have a turd like you?
Should have taken Ex Lax.
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
I was dingle berry hanging on for dear life.
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#11 Sep 26, 2013
<quoted text>I was dingle berry hanging on for dear life.
Yes you are you WV hicktard stupid pos.
Fox News Is A Joke

Stollings, WV

#12 Sep 26, 2013
<quoted text>Yes you are you WV hicktard stupid pos.
I'm a pervert that loves eating boogers.LMFAO
Getwithit

Frankfort, KY

#14 Oct 31, 2014
hadjj wrote:
I'm with you there, partner. I love buying shirts that have one sleeve shorter than the other or pants with some of the pockets sewn shut. No shame in looking good! Genetically superior, baby. Stay alpha.
You have obviously not gotten out of the hills much. Not the case with marshalls at all. Go brush your teeth or something.
Getwithit

Frankfort, KY

#15 Oct 31, 2014
Thinking out loud wrote:
Companies/investors are concerned. No coal mines operating within the area = no coal miners and associated people working = no money to spend on non-essential items = no new stores and some in business now will probably be closing. I am worried that tough times are coming sooner than later.
TJ Maxx and Marshalls are sister companies owned by same company.
Getwithit

Frankfort, KY

#16 Oct 31, 2014
Thinking out loud wrote:
At least these stores are bringing jobs. Not income miners are used to but jobs nonetheless. Try being grateful, it's a novel idea.
Ribbon Cut Addicts

Jackson, KY

#17 Oct 31, 2014
Yes they will. Also the Space Shuttle. Rumor has it that little frankie and Sargent Shultz have negotiated with Allison Grimes, should she win, to have the Capitol moved to the commons area in Pikeville.

Then the city will need thousands of the golden shovels to control all the BS generated by the politicians.

I can see it now. Golden Ribbons. Golden Scissors. Golden Dirt. Golden Chairs. Golden Canopy. Golden Gloves.

Seriously folks. Throwing hard earned tax dollars at things will not create Golden opportunities for our people. Sensible investment and public input into our future is paramount to our success. Don't allow these elitist politicians to squander our taxes with knee jerk endeavors promoted by out of town consultants and their partners.

At some point the suppressed must stand up. Those of you supporting this madness because of a job or some sort of profit are just as much to blame. Few here in Pikeville have stood up to these political thugs. And those are the ones that refuse to be part of the problem. They choose to be part of the solution.
City Puppets

Shelbiana, KY

#18 Oct 31, 2014
Getwithit wrote:
<quoted text>
At least these stores are bringing jobs. Not income miners are used to but jobs nonetheless. Try being grateful, it's a novel idea.
You can survive on those jobs with the Food Stamps you get.

Golden Shovel.
homeless mafia

London, KY

#19 Oct 31, 2014
when will lil frankie close these few stores that are opening down and put everyone out of work like the jerrys and furniture store? he has taken more sucsessful business and turned them upside down than most people do in a lifetime! or maybe we take coal and place inside these empty appartments and stores so that all the unemployed coal miners and libera wierdo tourists from up north can attempt to know what is like to be real mine experience? we can have a gift shop open to so that the tourismists can buy plenty of i love mountain stickers, topless mtns are obsene, kftc club sierra club, bumper stickers to place on their subaru's also we can have a zip line from the 30 year old plane to the pikeville commons so that they get directly in on the action...over and out

question 2: in all the empty stores will they allow us who have been forced out of work and homeless to camp out in the empty stores and apartments? it appears this center is operating around 10% lease up?:( i like empty stores like some people
oh no

Thelma, KY

#20 Oct 31, 2014
Ribbon Cut Addicts wrote:
Yes they will. Also the Space Shuttle. Rumor has it that little frankie and Sargent Shultz have negotiated with Allison Grimes, should she win, to have the Capitol moved to the commons area in Pikeville.
Then the city will need thousands of the golden shovels to control all the BS generated by the politicians.
I can see it now. Golden Ribbons. Golden Scissors. Golden Dirt. Golden Chairs. Golden Canopy. Golden Gloves.
Seriously folks. Throwing hard earned tax dollars at things will not create Golden opportunities for our people. Sensible investment and public input into our future is paramount to our success. Don't allow these elitist politicians to squander our taxes with knee jerk endeavors promoted by out of town consultants and their partners.
At some point the suppressed must stand up. Those of you supporting this madness because of a job or some sort of profit are just as much to blame. Few here in Pikeville have stood up to these political thugs. And those are the ones that refuse to be part of the problem. They choose to be part of the solution.
Is this something else we have to look forward to?

http://time.com/106081/kentucky-residents-sue...
black buildings

Thelma, KY

#21 Oct 31, 2014
oh no wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this something else we have to look forward to?
http://time.com/106081/kentucky-residents-sue...
I guess all the buildings in Pikeville will really soon all be black.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min Humanist 171,819
Teachers Retirement & Ray Jones 22 min Teacher Supporter 4
Hawaii False Alert 1 hr Hillary lost haha 11
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr Abe 39,933
Who wrecked at Chloe today? 3 hr Prayers for them 2
Keith Justice 4 hr big daddy here 12
Long fork or africa !!!! 5 hr Tyrone 9
Medicare 8 hr Blind 25
Wreck on Chloe Wed That one person 3
What’s wrong with PMC? Tue Confidentiality 27

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance