Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2010

Judged:

Drink and Drive Much wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but I don't believe that it is your agenda to make anything clear, it is simply the opposite. You are attempting to twist the facts and distort the truth.
I have no problem with math, however, "my kind" doesn't care much for pillhead perverts in the classroom.
The Facts are he has a pending charge of drinking and driving... Nothing else.. Please show me the FACTS that he is a pillhead and a pervert?? Thats you twisting the FACTS mister, taking everything you heard on here from people wanting to get their punches in while a man is down, and trying to convince people it is fact when it is your jealous fiction that you need to project to make yourself feel better about the miserable life you live. Ill bet you know no one in any of these forums, arent even from this county, and have no one who listens to you in real life so by getting on here and blowing things out of proportion on people mentioned on these forums you feel like your oppinion matters to people in the real world. But sorry to bust your bubble, on here is the only place people care what you say because they are just like you. Bet if there was a way to check you have also posted that you have so called proof that Sam the Pepsi man is gay, and that Marlow has robbed the needy by trading all the toys he collects at christmas time. Seems like everyone that tries to do good for this town is a villan,, Its sad that Marlow cant help kids and Coach Little cant teach them when they have both been so good at it for so long.
another student of his

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2010

Okay, apparently you people who are talkin good about Donovan Little are completely retarded. I am one of his CURRENT students and I can honestly say, he is not a good man, nor good teacher. He tells you not to stare at him, but he stares at you! And alot of the time, its NOT at your face. He is a complete a**hole. You ask him a question, or Lord forbid, you speak to someone beside of you, and he yells at your and "writes you up" so you'll get safe. He's one of the most over-reacting people I've ever met. He tries to act all the time like he's the PERFECT man out of everyone. News Flash, for someone who is such an a** and can't even stay out of trouble to set a "good example" for your students, you're not perfect. And you'll never be. Donovan has his own little "totem pole", I guess you could say, of students he likes. It goes 1.) Track team 2.) Girls with good boobs/butts 3.) Basketball team 4.) and if your lucky, football team. Otherwise, you have to have some close connection with him, or you fail. I can say that from experience. All I can say, is before you speak like he's God, CHECK HIS FLAWS. He's not perfect, people! And I know I'm not either so don't throw that at me. I've never drunk, and I'm underage, so I KNOW I've never gotten a DUI, so I can say something. Thank you(:
another student of his

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2010

Judged:

Oh, and another thing! You know how there is a "NO TOBACCO" rule at school, well it effects teachers TOO. I guess somebody needs to inform Mr. Little about that little detail. He will sit there, Dr. Pepper bottle on one side, and a Dr. Pepper can on the other. He thinks we dont pay attention, but he's apparently dumber than we thought. But he will put a dip in before class starts and while class is going on, he'll spit into the can while he actually drinks out of the bottle. He doesnt pass it off as well as he thinks he does. You can especially tell he's chewing because you can see it sticking out of his jaw and he's drooling while hes trying to teach. Please inform him, the rule applies to EVERYONE in school, not just the students.
U Failing Bio

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2010

I plays ball and he fail me last year. He gived Dillon Adkens safe everyday and he plays ball to. I am glad he got cought bc no one should drink and drive but he dose try to make us do the rite thing and teach us. Sorry u dont like that he dont let u do what u want and use cuss words round girls ever 5 words. And ya I know its you same ones on facebook, T, K, D, an J. U want him to lose his job bc he care enough to make you do rite even if he dont sometimes?
lemme guess

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2010

try a little harder next time to disguise yourself. it's obvious that the words misspelled were done so on purpose. "i plays" ???? really??? LMAO!!
It Is Sad

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2010

Judged:

LOL U and Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Its sad that Marlow cant help kids and Coach Little cant teach them
We have reached an agreement.
Marlow can't help the kids because he is to busy helping himself.
The young man in question can't teach for being hungover or high.
disagree

Carlisle, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2010

sad wrote:
You guys are all so jealous or something. Mr. Little is a great guy. The drug charges have been dropped . He had prescription pills in the bottle. He has had a lot of problems health wise. I will not go in to it on this. But he was legal with his ;medicine. He did get a dui but a lot of people have. the guy should not be fired over it. Just about all young men will have a beer or two.
So do not talk until you have the facts. I know it was in the paper. But they love to put that kind of thing on the front page./ think they should have found out more before posting.
Shows what you know. It was last page in the first section. "NOT ON THE FRONT PAGE".
Hey Bartender

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2010

Judged:

Grind Your Axe Much wrote:
<quoted text>
I served him 3 of those drinks that night at 7:00pm with his dinner, which we screwed up twice and he still left me a great tip. So that means from 7 til 2am when he was arrested he had 2 drinks. I know your kind hates math so let me make it clear for you. From 7-2 is 7 hours, so he had 0.714 drinks per hour. The booklet that they give you at the DMV says that for an average size person 2 beers or 1 shot per hour can put one "AT" not over the legal limit. Depending on the mixed drinks you have and the alcohol percentage of the drinks those numbers vary but the average mixed drink has one shot. He had ammaretto sours here which is 1-1oz shot ammaretto (56 proof, 28% alcohol by volume), coke, and sweet n sour mix (no alcohol). Its one of the weakest liquors out there but very tasty. So the man had less than a shot of a weak liquor an hour at best, so how is it again you can figure he admitted guilt there HEY GENIUS?? I would say admitting guilt would be saying "Im drunk", and answering the officers questions HONESTLY should not be considered an admission of guilt! Love you Donovan, keep your head up and dont listen to people like HEY GENIUS who is clearly anything but!!
Now this is the funniest thing that I have ever seen on this site.
Do you really expect the general public to believe that "your" server is even aware that you were arrested, and, above and beyond that, would get on this site and post in "your" defense?
You either believe that you are extremely more intelligent than everyone else, or that everyone else is just simple.
Either way, it is hilarious.
another student of his

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2010

U Failing Bio wrote:
I plays ball and he fail me last year. He gived Dillon Adkens safe everyday and he plays ball to. I am glad he got cought bc no one should drink and drive but he dose try to make us do the rite thing and teach us. Sorry u dont like that he dont let u do what u want and use cuss words round girls ever 5 words. And ya I know its you same ones on facebook, T, K, D, an J. U want him to lose his job bc he care enough to make you do rite even if he dont sometimes?
I'm not mad that he doesn't let me do what I want. I don't want to cuss and everything, like your trying to say I do. I'm just stating the facts. Just because you're on a ball team and he actually likes you, doesn't mean you should take up for him. Lord knows, he probably wouldn't do it for you. Just face it, he's not the best teacher out there. Stop trying to make everyone think it. And nice spelling by the way. I don't get where you're getting he's doing the right thing and teach us. He taught us how to make MOONSHINE in class. Explaining what goes in it, what kind of tub you'd need, and everything. Lesson or not, you shouldn't try to "teach" kids how moonshine is made. He doesn't try to make us do right. Tell me one time he's tried to. All he does, is talk about track and basketball with the students that just randomly come in his room, even with the ones that play that are in his class. But we'll take notes, and if you aren't quick as lightning copying them down, SAFE! Don't forget it. Haha. Come on. What else you got to "point out" to me?
another student of his

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2010

Track, basketball, and baseball. Sorry, left some players out.
Well Keep Laughing

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2010

Hey Bartender wrote:
<quoted text>
Now this is the funniest thing that I have ever seen on this site.
Do you really expect the general public to believe that "your" server is even aware that you were arrested, and, above and beyond that, would get on this site and post in "your" defense?
You either believe that you are extremely more intelligent than everyone else, or that everyone else is just simple.
Either way, it is hilarious.
Your not the general public, your a loser on topix!! ROTFLMAO
obvious

Virgie, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2010

Judged:

Sorry students that you are on here talking about your teacher. Donovan is a young man not married ,and he is going to have a drink. He should hve had someone to drive but he didn;t. So hoping all of you on here do not ever get in trouble. Thing is you just havent got caught yet.
hope I don;t see your name on here getting bashed.
God Knows You To

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2010

Judged:

It Is Sad wrote:
<quoted text>
We have reached an agreement.
Marlow can't help the kids because he is to busy helping himself.
The young man in question can't teach for being hungover or high.
Well you need to go down there when he is passing out all those toys and supplies and tell the kids and families who have nothing s to stop standing in line because marlow isnt helping them at all.. Im sure when you tell all of them that he has owned bars and played in honky tonks all over that they will agree with you and leave immediately. And for everyone else please if you have anything on the Santa Train people at Shelbiana please post it because we cant have anyone but sinless people bringing hope to children and the needy!! Maybe shriners can help,, oh wait were talking bout Tim Cecil on here already too. Well where are all the goody goody people in charity?? Oh yeah thats right they dont have time for charity because they have to be on here constantly judging others. Sorry needy, sorry kids, you dont need supplies and presents you just need to stay away from immoral people. Jesus used crooked tax collectors, drunks, and whores to bring salvation to those who sought it. So be the Pharisees, who were the moral majority then, and watch as god uses those you talk about, and later judges you!!
Pot meet Kettle

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2010

Well Keep Laughing wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose that you are a successful, good looking, rich, alcoholic, addicted teacher that dates college girls on topix...right.
Give it up Little man, you're just digging yourself a hole.
History Repeats Itself

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2010

God Knows You To wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus used crooked tax collectors, drunks, and whores to bring salvation to those who sought it.
Yeah, right, this great educator and the mountain santa are heaven sent.
SPIN, SPIN, SPIN !!!
YOU ARE COMICAL !!!
obvious

Virgie, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2010

Mr, Little will be fine, he did not kill no one and he was not on drugs, Someone gets a dui and they are a criminal on topix, give up he is still going to be teaching coaching and whatever so shut up about it
your shady green eyes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2010

Judged:

a friend wrote:
<quoted text>
I know the girl that you are talking about. I also know for a fact that they had nothing going on. She is one of my very close friends.
Lets be honest. Its funny enough you get on here sayin your someone else "a friend". I have seen it so dont deny it. Just afraid for someone to find out huh. So anything good to watch at BB.
OK and you are

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2010

Well Keep Laughing wrote:
<quoted text>
and what does that make you and me?
the sexy young lady

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2010

Judged:

I know and love donovan and would do anything for that sexy good looking rich man. I love the way his hair looks from behide. I have had some of the best nights of my life thanks to this man. I remember one night I just stand outside his house begging him to let me in. He let me in after I told him I gave up my st corner so I could be with him. He did the sweetest thing after that... he called the cops on me. Ill never forget that night, IT WAS THE BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE!
God Knows You To

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2010

Judged:

Pot meet Kettle wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose that you are a successful, good looking, rich, alcoholic, addicted teacher that dates college girls on topix...right.
Give it up Little man, you're just digging yourself a hole.
Sorry I dont follow. Im just calling you a loser. I am too, thats how I know you are and its not just our smell. We're here on a saturday evening arguing on TOPIX while Donovan is at Champs hitting on college girls. Im just not a jealous loser like you and dont think he should be criminalized for a DUI.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Straw Grasping Te... 150,879
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 min Obama 859
Facebook parents that think there kids are royalty 8 min LOLSTUPID 53
Blacks crying again 43 min Lmfao 119
Johns Creek becoming a high school? 1 hr proud parent 19
Marlows Horse show fall '99 1 hr urgent 10
Really. 2 hr Hot guy 4
pikeville medical center affairs (Apr '13) 14 hr old timer 92
pikeville attorneys 18 hr heard 4

Search the Pikeville Forum:
•••
•••
•••