First Prev
of 4
Next Last
lady bug

Clay City, KY

#1 Sep 15, 2010
Please help me i have this boyfriend and he saya he need annual sex , but evertime he tries it causes me such horrible pain . He knows this but he still wants it. It makes me bleed a little for a week and soils my under clothes. This is not a joke i am really serious.He says he loves me but if i am screaming during this dont you think he would stop. PLEASE HELP ME with your opuion PLEASE
Barb

Lawrenceburg, KY

#3 Sep 15, 2010
lady bug wrote:
Please help me i have this boyfriend and he saya he need annual sex , but evertime he tries it causes me such horrible pain . He knows this but he still wants it. It makes me bleed a little for a week and soils my under clothes. This is not a joke i am really serious.He says he loves me but if i am screaming during this dont you think he would stop. PLEASE HELP ME with your opuion PLEASE
Lady Bug, Honey you are a complete mess. You are talking about ANAL sex but you are referring to it as ANNUAL sex. Get a dictionary and look up these two words and then you will see your problems are more than your man's needs and your soiled underwear. Goodness.
Mayhem Everywhere

Pikeville, KY

#4 Sep 15, 2010
Well lady a good dose of metamucil will help your situaction alot .
amber

Winchester, KY

#5 Sep 15, 2010
lady bug wrote:
Anal sex is what you're talking about. Annual sex is what you get after being married a few years.
jill

Winchester, KY

#7 Sep 15, 2010
tell him to "back" off
Mayhem Everywhere

Pikeville, KY

#9 Sep 15, 2010
amber wrote:
<quoted text>
Anal sex is what you're talking about. Annual sex is what you get after being married a few years.
Can I come to your house and play .
Mayhem Everywhere

Pikeville, KY

#10 Sep 15, 2010
Excuse me just kidding ment no harm .
puddy tat

Pikeville, KY

#11 Sep 15, 2010
Barb wrote:
<quoted text>
Lady Bug, Honey you are a complete mess. You are talking about ANAL sex but you are referring to it as ANNUAL sex. Get a dictionary and look up these two words and then you will see your problems are more than your man's needs and your soiled underwear. Goodness.
annual sex? like once a year? or anal sex? like up the old kazoo
Delbert

Rogers, KY

#13 Sep 15, 2010
tell him anal on an annual basis.
crazy

Harold, KY

#14 Sep 16, 2010
honey, if that is what it takes to keep him then u need to put his ass on the road, and tell him to go find him a guy to do it with they're a dime a dozen around pikeville, god didnt mean for a women to be used in theis way, sounds like he has some gay issues
Down and Out

Cynthiana, KY

#15 Sep 16, 2010
Barb wrote:
<quoted text>
No annual sex is plenty enough for these two, they need not breed and reproduce. Do society a favor and keep it on an annual basis and backdoor. I would hate to see what your prodigy would look like.
puddy tat

Pikeville, KY

#16 Sep 16, 2010
Down and Out wrote:
<quoted text>
No annual sex is plenty enough for these two, they need not breed and reproduce. Do society a favor and keep it on an annual basis and backdoor. I would hate to see what your prodigy would look like.
you know thats your mom and dad right
just sayin

Elkhorn City, KY

#17 Sep 16, 2010
I was with someone that wanted it there too, always have k-y jelly available, if you are wanting to please him make it easy on yourself, and play with your cl*t and you will open up and it will make it easier for you both,try it ,it works,good luck
Stupid Jerk offs

United States

#18 Sep 16, 2010
If truth be known the person that wrote this is a teen or is a emotionally messed up adult.

I wouldn't allow anyone to hurt me and call it in the name of Love because if he loved you he would R-E-S-P-E-C-T The fact it hurts and love you for you and find ways for you both to enjoy sex without getting hurt in the process.

This boyfriend is just a HUGE jerk that if he had his ASS ripped apart and bleeding by some dude wouldn't be so into doing it to yours.

The others writing you comments are just sicko Jerks that I'd say don't even get any action and have to jerk thier own selves off for enjoyment.

This forum is full of pikeville's best sleaze balls!
here ye go

Pikeville, KY

#20 Sep 16, 2010
#1. No means no. If you say no and he keeps doing it, it is officially rape. NEVER, I repeat, NEVER do anything you do not feel comfortable with.

#2. Your boyfriend is what is commonly referred to as a douchebag. He absolutely does NOT, beyond all shadow of a doubt, love you if he knows how you feel about this and continues to do it.

#3. Get a medium sized cucumber. Tell him that you've been thinking and you think it would be really hot if he'd let you return the favor. Tell him that you'll let him if as soon as he gets done he'll bend over and let you have a go at it. If he IS stupid enough to do so, he'll get the idea quickly enough. If he enjoys it......get the frig away from him.

#4. I'm a dude. I know why your boyfriend is beggin' for the Hershey Highway. But if nothing else I've said is true, this is. If he loves you, then he wouldn't want to do anything that would cause you lasting pain like that.

#5. Refer again to #1. No matter who it is, no matter who instigated the physical contact, no means no. If it gets to a point that you don't feel comfortable with, say no. If he refuses to comply, grab a lamp, bust it over his freakin' temple and call 9-1-1. For reals. It's your body. Don't let someone use it up.
yearly

Pikeville, KY

#21 Sep 16, 2010
lady bug wrote:
annual means once a year
glory povich

Pikeville, KY

#22 Sep 16, 2010
just sayin wrote:
I was with someone that wanted it there too, always have k-y jelly available, if you are wanting to please him make it easy on yourself, and play with your cl*t and you will open up and it will make it easier for you both,try it ,it works,good luck
written by a man
here ye go

Pikeville, KY

#23 Sep 16, 2010
yearly wrote:
<quoted text>annual means once a year
Okay, and that's been established several times already in this thread. It's cute that you wanted to be funny and all, but if you can't keep up just sit back and watch, mkay?
glory povich

Pikeville, KY

#24 Sep 16, 2010
here ye go wrote:
#1. No means no. If you say no and he keeps doing it, it is officially rape. NEVER, I repeat, NEVER do anything you do not feel comfortable with.
#2. Your boyfriend is what is commonly referred to as a douchebag. He absolutely does NOT, beyond all shadow of a doubt, love you if he knows how you feel about this and continues to do it.
#3. Get a medium sized cucumber. Tell him that you've been thinking and you think it would be really hot if he'd let you return the favor. Tell him that you'll let him if as soon as he gets done he'll bend over and let you have a go at it. If he IS stupid enough to do so, he'll get the idea quickly enough. If he enjoys it......get the frig away from him.
#4. I'm a dude. I know why your boyfriend is beggin' for the Hershey Highway. But if nothing else I've said is true, this is. If he loves you, then he wouldn't want to do anything that would cause you lasting pain like that.
#5. Refer again to #1. No matter who it is, no matter who instigated the physical contact, no means no. If it gets to a point that you don't feel comfortable with, say no. If he refuses to comply, grab a lamp, bust it over his freakin' temple and call 9-1-1. For reals. It's your body. Don't let someone use it up.
forget the cucumber, get urself a large at least 8 inch strap on, and tell him if he likes anal so good to bend over, and then fuck the hell out of his ass, if he likes it, leave as fast as u can find the door, hes most likely a closeted homosexual, who is using u to fulfill some sick fantasy, i heard that if men are raped or have anal sex while in jail, they get to the point that they cant get it up unless they are doing it in the ass, or doing the woman from behind, did u see brokeback mountain??? the only way the guy could screw his wife was from behind, because he had to fantasize he was butt fukkin his buddy.....
run, dont walk, from this guy, hes only using u for practice, he could care less about u, who wants to be walking around with shit on their dick all day, hes sick, dont do it, tell him to bite u and go out and find a man who knows how to really make love to a woman
Stupid Jerk offs

United States

#25 Sep 16, 2010
here ye go wrote:

I REALLY LIKE WHAT YOU WROTE SO VERY TRUE AND TO THE POINT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Khatru 141,351
Who are these sick people around pikeville ? 1 hr my wish 2
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr now 28,229
Pig in a poke 2 hr stillrottentothecore 22
PMC Doctors License Suspended (Aug '12) 2 hr Surprised 37
what are they building 3 hr jickmoss 4
Pike County Schools Starting Back (Jul '10) 3 hr Bull 35
W. Keith Hall News (Dec '14) 5 hr graffiti 265
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages