First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kayla

Kansas City, MO

#30 Mar 23, 2013
Dont mess with my man KH wrote:
Oh crap ...anyone see Kayla after she got caught sleeping with her friends hubby...Hope she dropped fat momma to...oh that is right her aunt is her momma...Kayla you are the one who lost your child with your drugs...Stop trying to be a home wrecker...I would mention the girl who whooped Kayla's butt...but her name is to good to be in the same sentence as with Kayla's...Laugh of Island Creek...and wash that mouth out...it is so nasty...When will you ever learn
Wash your face get rid of all them zits!!!
Loves his daddy

Harold, KY

#31 Mar 23, 2013
Kayla wrote:
Run run fast as you can you can't catch me I'm the gingerbread man!!!Wheeeeee!!!!
someone caught you and whooped your a$$...why is your momma so big
Kayla

Kansas City, MO

#32 Mar 23, 2013
Loves his daddy wrote:
<quoted text>someone caught you and whooped your a$$...why is your momma so big
Why is your face so ugly?Your breath smells like somebody took a sh*t in your mouth.
because

Harold, KY

#33 Mar 24, 2013
Kayla wrote:
<quoted text>Why is your face so ugly?Your breath smells like somebody took a sh*t in your mouth.
I am big momma's daughter
Kayla

Kansas City, MO

#36 Mar 24, 2013
because wrote:
<quoted text>I am big momma's daughter
Good for you.Do you want a cookie?
Kayla

Harold, KY

#38 Mar 24, 2013
oh no the cat ate it
Kayla

London, UK

#42 Mar 25, 2013
To bad your cat never gets fed anything.
prettyface

Pikeville, KY

#43 Mar 25, 2013
you guys are so jealous of this kayla. it makes you all look so desperate to be so jealous.
A Little Fish

Harold, KY

#44 Mar 30, 2013
Told me all about Kayla...
Oh No

Harold, KY

#45 Jun 23, 2013
Loves his daddy wrote:
<quoted text>At least we will be taking care of them...love our kids and grandkids... more than I can say about you...anyone who can't give up drugs to get her kid back is a sorry piece of crap...
she is on the loose again....Wes you are a nice guy deserve much better....can not believe she done this to her own family and friend...well yes I can...anyone can be a mother...takes someone special to be a mom...glad her precious child has someone else that loves him..a woman like that does not need to be around kids...such a nasty mouth...and if you want to take another and another and another pic...leave the kids out...that deserve better...can someone tell me what it mean when you have raccoon eyes.....Now...Who's your Daddy
stfu

Montréal, Canada

#46 Jun 23, 2013
Oh No wrote:
<quoted text>she is on the loose again....Wes you are a nice guy deserve much better....can not believe she done this to her own family and friend...well yes I can...anyone can be a mother...takes someone special to be a mom...glad her precious child has someone else that loves him..a woman like that does not need to be around kids...such a nasty mouth...and if you want to take another and another and another pic...leave the kids out...that deserve better...can someone tell me what it mean when you have raccoon eyes.....Now...Who's your Daddy
Sounds like someone is so eat up with being jealous of this Kayla person that it has consumed them.
Oh No

Harold, KY

#47 Jun 23, 2013
Guess I am jealous...I never got to lay on my back all day...draw a check and not have to take care of my child because I could not pass a drug test...But I would not trade having my child with me for no amount of drugs...men ...or money...Just wondering...Is it true that now being on drugs is a disability and you can draw a check...awe come on you have got to be kidding me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taco Hell 36 min Extortion 2
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 53 min Oblamer the mooslim 24,790
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 1 hr living dead girl 23,822
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr wots the prob 135,152
bingo (Jan '14) 3 hr millard rep 8
pop up camper 4 sale.. $500 (Jul '10) 7 hr Sweetbutter 16
Pike County Attorney Howard Keith Hall 8 hr Amy 29
Pikeville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]