Caught my girlfriend cheating..

Caught my girlfriend cheating..

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

Her ex

Whitesburg, KY

#1 Jan 9, 2011
I will not say her name, but she knows who this is. Here is a little message to her, and her little boyfriend.

Mayflower

Whitesburg, KY

#2 Jan 9, 2011
Cute video I liked the black guys dimples with the yellow roses.
Mayflower

Whitesburg, KY

#3 Jan 9, 2011
So what did she do when you caught her?
Stan and Kyle

Knoxville, TN

#4 Jan 10, 2011
What did you expect dating a slut like that.
NotNew

Anderson, SC

#5 Jan 10, 2011
My Girl Friend cheats on me i'm sure.
She thinks i don't know and haven't caught onto her sneaky ways. But i have.
I'll call her out on the situation and subject one day. But for now i'm just going to play along and make her feel as if she's doing something big and pulling the wool over my eyes. That way whenever i do accuse her. I'll have her whole history covered and all of her alabis blocked.
I get off on the fear in her eyes when she squirms and tries to make up excuses for where's shes been.
I get off on how she thinks she is over powering me, But she's so weak in my eyes and doesn't realize all the things that i know and how i have the choice to destroy her little game at any given moment.
why not

Thelma, KY

#6 Jan 10, 2011
NotNew wrote:
My Girl Friend cheats on me i'm sure.
She thinks i don't know and haven't caught onto her sneaky ways. But i have.
I'll call her out on the situation and subject one day. But for now i'm just going to play along and make her feel as if she's doing something big and pulling the wool over my eyes. That way whenever i do accuse her. I'll have her whole history covered and all of her alabis blocked.
I get off on the fear in her eyes when she squirms and tries to make up excuses for where's shes been.
I get off on how she thinks she is over powering me, But she's so weak in my eyes and doesn't realize all the things that i know and how i have the choice to destroy her little game at any given moment.
Rather than play games why don't you just break up with her and give yourself a chance at happiness wit someone who cares?
traveler

Whitesburg, KY

#7 Jan 10, 2011
Stan and Kyle wrote:
What did you expect dating a slut like that.
Yeah I should have knew better but I was blinded by her flitter
traveler

Whitesburg, KY

#8 Jan 10, 2011
he*
no way

Waco, KY

#10 Jan 10, 2011
no way
Whitaker fan

Pikeville, KY

#11 Jan 11, 2011
Her ex wrote:
I will not say her name, but she knows who this is. Here is a little message to her, and her little boyfriend.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pc0mxOXbWIUXX
When I first read this I had to laugh. Dont get me wrong, im not laughing at you,(I dont believe in cheating) however do you know how many girls that are cheating on their boyfriends right now that think its them you might talking about?
Bentley

Chesterfield, MO

#13 Jan 11, 2011
You just have to let it go there not worth it. You can never trust them no more or even beleive them.
Michelle

London, KY

#14 Jan 11, 2011
why not wrote:
<quoted text>
Rather than play games why don't you just break up with her and give yourself a chance at happiness wit someone who cares?
I agree.
country gal

Pikeville, KY

#15 Jan 11, 2011
Does anyone know any physical therapist assisstant that works at PMC?
crazy indian

Richmond, VA

#16 Jan 11, 2011
look mam" keep your money in your pocket, and dont play poker with her no more. if she is white" she probably found her a beast of the field with a longer fater poker: so" just dont play poker with her no more.
Cheif Sittenfullofit

Pikeville, KY

#17 Jan 11, 2011
Real mens woman don't cheat .You do hear it about girly men all the time if can't play for keeps don't play .
lol

Logan, WV

#18 Jan 11, 2011
I'm so sending this song to my ex BF..lol. Sorry about your girl. Not all girls are like that. Good luck!
farscapejay

Saint John, Canada

#19 Feb 29, 2012
haha man, i was in the exact situation you are. i played along with her silly little lies right till the end. kinda fun actually, its like revenge that only you know of. i was actually about to say sorry to the ex for saying she wasnt honest at first..until one day the tramp left her laptop open on fb mid convo with some dude i know. all proof was there thign like " that was a fun night" or when shouuld we tell jay we've been seeing eavhother" etc many things that actually mention sex with him. so i left her stuff out side wiht a note for her to read:P. man, i say keep playin and just torture her
been there

Bellmawr, NJ

#20 Mar 13, 2013
When you are in love you dont always see things clearly.My girl friend and i injoyed each other or so i thought.Sex was great and we loved doing things together.We were makeing plands to get married.But i started to notice little things at first then bigger things.She always had a story but i did not belive her.So i bugged her car for video and sound.And did i get a eye full and more,so i packed all my things and left.But not before sending the video to all her friends after cleaning it up.I now live in a different town and state but herd the guy dumped her and her freind all make fun of her.Getting even really feels good.
eatadick

Richmond, KY

#21 Mar 13, 2013
if she has a sister you should try to bang her...video it and send her a copy...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Twyla Fausnaugh and Angela Certain (Aug '15) 1 hr 404 not found 80
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Safeguard 163,265
sexual predators. 5 hr 4198nunn 2
My wife has huge jugs 6 hr Turnip 2
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 7 hr investigating 4,393
FBI Transportation Cabinet Version 2017 8 hr Amy 137
Trump The Idiot 9 hr ardith 15

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages