Crystal Gayle Branham Hall still missing after more than a year

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

Myrtle R

Pikeville, KY

#1 Jun 4, 2010
Well it's been more than a year now that Crysal has been missing. The attention and the rumors have dwindled down. Anyone hear anything about Crystal? Please lets keep her name out there. Someone has to know something. If you do let the state police or a family member know. We need to bring her home.
Not so

Clay City, KY

#2 Jun 5, 2010
Myrtle R wrote:
Well it's been more than a year now that Crysal has been missing. The attention and the rumors have dwindled down. Anyone hear anything about Crystal? Please lets keep her name out there. Someone has to know something. If you do let the state police or a family member know. We need to bring her home.
Maybe try posting a pictute of her on hereand other town forums.I know there would most likely be trash posted also but it might be worth trying,because if some would had a face to go with name it may jog someones memory. My heart breaks for you and your family!will have you in my prayers!

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#3 Jun 5, 2010
Please do keep it on our minds and post a picture and any info you can that might help. As a mother my heart goes out to you. God Bless you and help you in your endevor.
sad

Stanton, KY

#4 Jun 5, 2010
I would love to see a flyer! A lot of peopl do not know what this girl looks like. I think that would help out a lot. You need to get Facebook and add some of the news stations and keep posting about Crystal everyday to keep it fresh in their minds! Hope you find her, I will keep her in my prayers.
bump it

United States

#5 Jun 5, 2010
Lets keep this on the top of the list.
SUZYQ

Clay City, KY

#6 Jun 5, 2010
GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS MRYTLE..STILL PRAYING FOR HER SAFE RETURN.......
Not so

Clay City, KY

#7 Jun 5, 2010
PLEASE do think about posting picture some one could have seen something but not put name and person togather.Any thing is worth trying at this point. I pray you get answers soon.
bump it to the top

Pikeville, KY

#10 Jun 5, 2010
some one knows something
wondering

Winchester, KY

#11 Jun 9, 2010
Was wondering if her phone records were checked or if she may have been on a dating website? any emails sent to her? any info on the days before her disappearance,like a court date? Did she have a stalker/someone that she may have dated.
hope and grace

Pikeville, KY

#12 Jun 10, 2010
Myrtle, I know that your heart is still broken that you have not found her. Someone has to know something. Hopefully they will get a heart and tell or slip up and tell someone who will tell, so that you can bring her home.
Myrtle R

Pikeville, KY

#14 Jun 11, 2010
Thank you all for your prayers, thoughts, and suggestions. I did not know you could post a picture on here. I'll do that Thank You. I'm trying to make up some new fliers. If you would like to see some pics of her I have some on my myspace page myrtlesue2000@yahoo.com.
mrytle r

Pikeville, KY

#15 Jul 15, 2011
Crystal is still missing. There still has been no word and even the rumors have slowed down. I have been still out there looking and talking to people. I have been trying hard to make up new posters, but when you are doing it alone the paper and in is so expensive it takes time. She is on NAMUS, CODUS, and all those other sites, why the state police do not have her on their page I do not know. The detectives have been of no help making all kinds of excuses, now I going to paralegal school to learn more about the law and I graduate in Sept. That way I know more about the law itself. I will not give up till I find out what has happened and who is responsible. The only rumor I keep hearing now is that some guy named Nathan Pugh knows that she is being held around Lexington by drug dealers, but he won't speak to me about it. I'm supposing it's just a story. Also I have been in contact with the STEVE WILCOS SHOW. They are done taping for the season, but said as soon as they start back up they are interested in doing a story on Crystal. I would like anyone who knew and hung around Crystal at time of her disappearence to get with me and let me know if they would go on the show and take tests to prove they know nothing about her disappearence. You can contact me on my facebook page or Crystal's page. myrtlesue2000@yahoo.com or crystalgbh@yahoo.com. Thank you all once again for continued thoughts and prayers....
Concerned

East Point, KY

#17 Nov 5, 2013
Still praying
living dead girl

Harold, KY

#18 Nov 6, 2013
Bump to top.
mom

Charlotte, NC

#20 Nov 10, 2013
mom wrote:
<quoted text>why law not talking to Nathan
praying for her family
Myrtle R

Pikeville, KY

#21 Nov 11, 2013
Thank you all for the continued thoughts and prayers. It's going on 5 years now still with no word. We are still trying hard to keep her name, face, and story out there. We are still reporting anything heard to the detective and keep encouraging the state police to talk to the people we hear about. We will not give up.
hope and grace

Pikeville, KY

#22 Nov 11, 2013
Myrtle R wrote:
Thank you all for the continued thoughts and prayers. It's going on 5 years now still with no word. We are still trying hard to keep her name, face, and story out there. We are still reporting anything heard to the detective and keep encouraging the state police to talk to the people we hear about. We will not give up.
Never ever give up.
fearful

Lenore, WV

#23 Nov 14, 2013
Need to be looking for Will Hall.. I recently found out that he was never questioned because like, right now, with my current friend Crystal, he went "missing" while searching for him. if they can find him and interrogate him then maybe answers to your Crystal and what happened to her will be found..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 18 min The Apostle Gawd ... 20,546
Why do men play with women's hearts 19 min Reality 8
glenda woods and justin robinson (Nov '10) 23 min It_Is_True 10
Worse Dr.'s in Pikeville 1 hr Larry 4
New Judge Mayor 1 hr hot dog cart shre... 10
bored boring 1 hr Rusty Webb 2
Police Chief Antics 2 hr Sweater patrol 2
Shane Hale and arson? WTF?? 2 hr The Andy Griffith... 21
now the real fun begins. 2 hr hot dog cart shre... 17
Pikeville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search