Pray for me. I'm scared!!!
ready for spring blonde

Pikeville, KY

#2 Apr 25, 2013
buh bye....
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#4 Apr 25, 2013
do yourself and us a favour. pursue a life beyond outer apace.
Pitiful

Drift, KY

#6 Apr 25, 2013
THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be, everything will be fine! Good to see someone taking the brave step into the physical world unlike so many of these cowardly anonymous nobodies that have fashioned themselves quite the fantastical internet "lives" here amid their self-
deceiving delusions, LOL!
Good to see you've come to accept the truth about yourself.
Real truth

Drift, KY

#8 Apr 26, 2013
THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
<quoted text>
Pssh, c'mon now. You know damn well that I am not anonymous because everyone knows exactly who I am and that I own up to everything I say and in most cases even provide PROOF to substantiate things also. I know it's terribly traumatized you by my identifying you as one of the numerous anonymous, cowardly bastards present here pretending to be whatever it is you claim. Yet reality shows us all that you are a weak, intimidated anonymous, gutless POS coward and you are clearly
comfortable being known as such. You'll spend God knows how much time or years here hiding, obsessing, and making moronic posts and nothing MORE ever.
Yes, yes because we all know you didn't hide and deny being you under your swine slayer handle for weeks, before your ego gave you away, and ya got banned again. Regardless of that one point, the rest of that post sums you up perfectly
Just the Facts

Prestonsburg, KY

#9 Apr 26, 2013
And don't come back, Take Marty and Patrick with you.
sucker has no punch

Richmond, KY

#11 Apr 27, 2013
THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be, everything will be fine! Good to see someone taking the brave step into the physical world unlike so many of these cowardly anonymous nobodies that have fashioned themselves quite the fantastical internet "lives" here amid their self-
deceiving delusions, LOL!
as long as you stay pumpkin..we will be all right. thank you for your patronage.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#13 Apr 27, 2013
Hi
CMN

Wayne, NJ

#15 Apr 27, 2013
Uh oh, watch it there, Sucker P.
wtf

Ransom, KY

#17 Apr 27, 2013
THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is that?
Because she is a "GIRL" not what you are interested in! Gay boy, Mommas boy, little dic sisy!
dappy duck

Pikeville, KY

#18 Apr 27, 2013
blah blah blah
how many of you are sitting playing with your own slobber????
bye bye

France

#19 Apr 28, 2013
see ya

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min ChromiuMan 151,920
Vanderbeck Wants More Alcohol Sales 32 min Some stupid Hick 22
More Ray Jones Rants 1 hr Educated Now 28
Beware of 1 hr Belly Surgeon 2
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr The real Paris 33,369
Whats wrong with black people ? 2 hr Help is out there 3
To the fat beyotch wearing a Trump shirt at Riv... 2 hr fcuked-up 8

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages