The Galactic Seven promotes the New ...
Suspicious of author

Frankfort, KY

#41 Apr 9, 2013
I wonder why this so called scifi author has not spoken on the subject. If someone was spreading gossip about me, I would have to chime in. Not that it would change anything, but it looks like the guy would at least defend himself. Does this mean that it is true? Many authors chose their books as a platform for their beliefs. Curious, I checked the book out from the Belfy Library (I think all the local public libraries have it) and read it. Now maybe my view has been affected by the rumours, but I did see New Wolrd Order and masonic images in the book. The main storyline is about the Coalition of Planets trying to bring the galaxy together under one rule. That is as New World Order as you can get. Also, The Galactic Seven work in the Orion sector of the Galaxy. THere is a Masonic Orion Lodge in Michigan. The number 7 which has already been established here is a number the Masons hold in high quality. The G7 imagine has Masonic symbolism written all over it.

I can only conclude that the Galatic Seven, if it doesn't outright support the New World Order, at least leads the reader in that direction.
baker

Richmond, KY

#42 Apr 9, 2013
I really don't see what all the hub-bub is about; this is a book and like many other books, or movies for that matter, all express an idea about something. Besides, the New World Order is a Government agenda, Agenda 21, but if you really want to get right down to the nature of our existence, then watch Sirius, coming out this month, and learn about how our government has kept many, many, secrets; they've already imposed their New World Order, and just intend to streamline it with their updated version called Agenda 21--type that into your search. If there is an interplanetary action to stop a Galaxy crises, then it is aimed at our planet earth, and I believe it to be absolutely justified because of the cruel and inhumane nature of men--they should get their due, especially the Masonic creeps.
baker

Richmond, KY

#43 Apr 9, 2013
Sirius--The Movie, showing April 22, 2013.
http://huff.to/16ENYMZ
Check out Sirius--The Movie, for yourself, and see the matrix we've been in--for real.
baker

Richmond, KY

#44 Apr 10, 2013
See the movie trailer for Sirius--The Movie at
www.youtube.com/watch...

Sirius--The Movie, showing April 22, 2013

Hear expert testimonials about some of the Government coverups, including the free energy we all could have, and don't. Plus many more Government coverups, which will be an eye-opener as to the true nature of our U.S.Gov ernment.
Barry

Pineville, KY

#45 Apr 10, 2013
It is interesting that Blackbeard, who started this thread, seems to have an ax to grind over this author and book. Hey, I'm happy that a local person has written a book about science fiction as opposed to all the appalachian and Hatfield McCoy books out there. I don't care if this author has an agenda or not. The reason why this author has not replied is either he feels that these rumors are stupid and/or it may sell a few books for him. I personally think all this New World Order stuff is crap at least in regard to the author's novel. Why would he put clues in a scifi novel. Heck, with all the books on the conspiracies, the author could have just written a book directly on the subject. There is no need to disguise it in a science fiction novel.
I agree

Frankfort, KY

#46 Apr 11, 2013
This is nonsense. The Galactic Seven has no more to do with the new world order than a goat. It is a fun little book to read. Nothing more.
Carl

Pineville, KY

#47 Apr 15, 2013
What?
Blue Moon

Frankfort, KY

#48 Apr 22, 2013
I think I'd need more proof than a few posts on topix to convince me that M H Wilson is supporting the New World Order through secret codes in his novels.
Ford

Frankfort, KY

#49 May 1, 2013
Well, M H Wilson's dad was a mason and I know for a fact the M H Wilson was approached about 10 years ago by a man who wanted to use the author to write a book on a sighting that the man saw on Dewey Lake. The man claimed that a UFO came down on the lake and swoop up water into the craft. I'm not saying the sighting was true, but it is a fact the the author was approached by the man. I know that the author also performs in a band called Voyager II and they have a video posted on youtube. The song is called Aurous Borealis/Summer Days. There are all kinds of sybols in the videos.
Surprised

Frankfort, KY

#50 May 22, 2013
I downloaded the book from amazon and did read it and I'll be a son of a gun it did have what could be taken as Masonic messages. I doubted it but it is pretty plain. now, the story itself has nothing to do with the Masons, but there is a subtext through out the novel that could have Masonic references. On the cover there is clearly a G symbol on the space craft that looks very much like the Masonic G symbol. Inside the G is something very small that appears to be a tiangle. It is hard to see but it coudl be a pryamid. Now the New World Order uses pyramids in their symbology. I know that the G must meant the Galactic Seven, but it is still interesting to think about. Also, the nimber 7 is an important number to the Masons and the New World Order.
I'm not trying to add gas to the fire, but some of this has to be more than coincidence.
Tony

Frankfort, KY

#51 May 30, 2013
Why doesn't anyone offer just a little grain of evidence that any of this is true. If you can then we'll talk; if you can't then shut up!
Bren

Mount Sterling, KY

#52 May 30, 2013
I looked at that cover on Amazon and I didn't see any clear evidence of NWO promotion, but if you look at what our government is doing--funding uprisings in big and little foreign countries--now, that appears to be a thinning out of the population, from within; everyone does know the NWO is the plans laid out by The United Nations, right? It is the U.N.'s Agenda 21--look it up on wikipedia--it's all laid out for you, with key words like "sustainable;" being a rational person, do you believe the population, at the current number, is "sustainable?"
On the other hand, there is no sense in getting upset or nervous about the death of a population because we all have to die sometime because we are all carbon-based entities and we all have an expiration date, some sooner than others, but life is far too short to be doing a verbal struggle over a book and the possibility of it having Masonic references contained anywhere in it. So, read the book or don't read the book--it's just a book.
Walker

Pineville, KY

#53 May 30, 2013
Bren wrote:
I looked at that cover on Amazon and I didn't see any clear evidence of NWO promotion, but if you look at what our government is doing--funding uprisings in big and little foreign countries--now, that appears to be a thinning out of the population, from within; everyone does know the NWO is the plans laid out by The United Nations, right? It is the U.N.'s Agenda 21--look it up on wikipedia--it's all laid out for you, with key words like "sustainable;" being a rational person, do you believe the population, at the current number, is "sustainable?"
On the other hand, there is no sense in getting upset or nervous about the death of a population because we all have to die sometime because we are all carbon-based entities and we all have an expiration date, some sooner than others, but life is far too short to be doing a verbal struggle over a book and the possibility of it having Masonic references contained anywhere in it. So, read the book or don't read the book--it's just a book.
Strange that you mentioned the UN. I've read the Galactic Seven and the governmental Coalition of Planets in the novel is set up much like the UN. It isn't a solid ruling government as much as it is a coalition of loosely organized planets. The coalition is trying hard to govern these planets, but they have no true governing power, much like the UN. Also, the coalition of planets in the novels support small groups uprising to go against some of the bigger planets. I think you hit upon something here.

Is the author, M H WIlson, purposely supporting such actions or is it just coincidence. The novel is full of partriotic sensibilities and you get a sense that the author is a patriotic sort of guy, but then again, the NWO is fairly obvious in the narration. One would have to ask the author himself, I guess.
Shayla

Frankfort, KY

#54 Jun 3, 2013
My boyfriend read the novel but he says he did not see any NWO information in it. I guess it is in the eyes of the beholder. It is like seeing images in the clouds. One person may see something and another may see nothing. I've had a little psychology in college and this may be a phenomenon where someone makes a claim then it spreads with every person adding something to the mix. Then you have a overblown story. There may be some truth to the author having NWO leanings, but it may be subconscious. Then again, there may be nothing to it.
Scifi Reader

Frankfort, KY

#55 Jul 9, 2013
Who is this author? No one seems to know him but according to his bio he grew up in Pikeville. He is 49 years old which puts him about my age. I graduated in 1982 and I assume that is about the same year that M H Wilson would have. Now, I have heard that he went to Pikeville High School though I do not see him in my year book. Maybe he went by another name. I don't recall any Wilsons in my class. I think if we figure out who this guy is then we can possible find out what his beliefs are in the new world order and if he has purposely put these clues in his novels.
Felix

Pineville, KY

#56 Jul 10, 2013
That is what I've been wondering.
Budge

Pineville, KY

#57 Jul 12, 2013
Is the author really from here or did just live here for a while? I seems to me that if he had grown up here people would know more about him. I think he did do a book signing here, but that does not mean he is from here. I think people are getting the author mixed up with another person. I hear there was a Melvin Wilson that lived in Pikeville, but I don't think he is an author. I don't think that he is the author. Perhaps someone can put more light on who this guy is. I just find it hard to believe that if someone grew up in Pikeville that no one seems to know him.
Sally

Pineville, KY

#58 Aug 10, 2013
Could be!
Brenda

Wayland, KY

#59 Aug 11, 2013
Wonder how the book sales are going, since this is an economically challenged area to begin with and the recent years of lay-offs and cut-backs couldn't really be helping the bottom line of any book, regardless of where the author originates.
Speaking of the author, I have read the general background of the book premise and the author's claim to the Pikeville area, and it seems to me that the author claimed to have been absorbing this type of science fiction comics and other books, beginning at a young age, so I really don't believe the fine people of Pikeville, or the surrounding area, would really take too much notice of a young man with his nose stuck in a book or magazine, but you know--since he is Pike County grown, why don't all you folks go out and buy the young man's book? Support one of your own, instead of trying to figure out the angle--it's just a book, like any other book of various topics, but he's from your area, and I can honestly say that if any of you have been keeping up with current events...you all must know by now that the New World Order has been here for quite sometime, trying to ease everyone into their way of thinking, consciously or unconsciously, but it's already here...and the sci-fi stuff in this young man's book...well, that is one of the things coming our way, too. So, buy the book and get ready to handle the situation, as it is approaching. Every book, every movie, all are a precursor for things about to take place because that is the most useful psychological tool for conditioning the general population by those higher ups, whom are actually directing your time on this planet--just wait till the new computer technology hits the stores--Corning is, or will be, changing the way of our lives, and changing Bill Gates' outlook from software to agriculture. So, do yourselves a favor and don't get bogged down in incidentals, just get with the program.
Number 9

Pineville, KY

#60 Aug 16, 2013
Brenda makes a good argument. The thing is, who just is this author? But like so many has asked: if this guy is from Pikeville and has grown up in this area, then why is it that no one seems to know him. I think I have found a clue to his identity--on the back of his novel it says his father was a successful claims adjuster. Surely to goodness someone here must know a succesful claims adjuster? Now, how do you judge a sucessful claims adjuster as opposed to a unsuccesful one, I don't know. But that it one cluse there. Another clue is that he worked for the Kentucky Department of Transportation. It doesn't say where. It also says that he went to Kentucky Business college. Now, there is no Kentucky Business college in Pikeville but there is one in Lexinton. So, we can assume he lived in Lexington at some point. Now, somewhere I read or heard that this guy is a fan of Lost in Space, Star Trek, and even mentioned Land of the Lost. Putting these together I would say that guy is at least 50 years old. Just based on my years of growing up and watching the same shows.

Now surely, with all these facts, someone on here must know this guy.

My point is: is this guy for real or is it just someone using a made-up name and made up that he is from Pikeville. It may sound crazy, but then again, why is this guy seemingly invisible. Maybe he does have an agenda.hi

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Justified Justice 167,700
Maroon Tahoe / Tinted windows 19 min You drive garbage 7
JK Got Sliced By the Blue Raven 34 min Pikes Peeps 26
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 1 hr Ban Non 5,554
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr Coal miner 37,669
Mitch Mines 1 hr No More Bowing 16
Karen Howell 3 hr Nightmare 8
Who Is Next 8 hr Hmmmm 56
Ray Jones for Pike County Judge Executive 19 hr wtf 38

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages