The Galactic Seven promotes the New ...
My Two Cents

Frankfort, KY

#21 Mar 14, 2013
Whether or not M H Wilson's book THE GALACTIC SEVRN supports the new world order and has Masonic symbols in it, who knows? But after reading posts from the author on here (he goes by Mel on topix) and Barsoom, I have come to the conclusion that they are indeed the same person. The style of their writing and the words they use are pretty close. They bothe use dashes and semi colons correctly. And I have also notice that some of their typos and misspellings are the same. They both are seemingly intelligent people, but they do make typos. Mr. Wilson (Mel) seems to stick to political subjects and Barsoom seems to be interested in UFOS. If you compare the two writing styles, you do see much the same, though. Therefore, I do believe that Barsoom and M H Wilson (Mel) are the same person. And I am suspect that the author has used other names to cover himself. I think there is a Todd, Terrence, Tom and Stratton that posts from time to time that all may be the author as well. Again, the writing styles are simular. Also, and I don't mean to hope on the consiracy band wagon by picking things out of his book, but the main characters in THE GALACTIC SEVEN happen to be named Todd, Terrence, Tom and Stratton. Do you think that is a little more than a coincidence?

Of course, what is the big deal? So what? However, consider that fact that some of the things Barsoom has said ahas come true. He predicted the rash of UFO sightings then a few months later, it happened. Then he predicted there would be more fighter jets covering the area and that happened, too. I think Barsoom and/or M H Wilson must be in the media somehow. I'm not saying he is an all seing genious or connected to the military, but he seems to have a pulse on what is happening or going to happen. THen you have the accusations that his novel THE GALACTUC SEVEN has masonic symbols in it. Well, he does drive a car with a vanity plate that reads G7. The G is a very important symbol to the masons. I'm not saying all of this is true, just that there may be a grain of salt to this. The author may indeed be up to something. I mean, do you want our young people being indoctrinated with masonic principles? Perhaps that is his true reason for writing the book and posting as Barsoom on here. Maybe he is for the New World Order.
krj

Winchester, KY

#22 Mar 14, 2013
people who think like having a new world order.will more than likely be in store.for a real shock.
Half a Bubble Off

Lebanon, KY

#23 Mar 14, 2013
Put down the crack pipe!
Top Cat

Pineville, KY

#24 Mar 14, 2013
I'd actually like to read the book. Where can I get a copy?
Solid Waste

Frankfort, KY

#25 Mar 20, 2013
I actually checked the book at the library and sure enough, there are alot of references to masonic symbols. I'm not saying I believe that ther author is actually trying to bring on the new world order, but there are many things in the book that can be taken to be masonic images. Just have a look for yourselves.
Bren

Winchester, KY

#26 Mar 21, 2013
This science fiction book was written by a Pikeville, KY native, graduated from your local Business College; M H Wilson evidently, grew up reading lots of science fiction. I really don't see a connection to the New World Order, but it does put the emphasis on "keeping galactic peace," but his main character was hired by the Galactic group to deal with their computers; there you go, business and sci-fi. Maybe the next few books written should deal with the impending doom of asteroids striking our tiny planet. I'd like to know how our NASA program can prevent the direct impact of an asteroid hit; maybe all those years spent reading sci-fi books and magazines will pay off for everyone, instead of just making money for a few.
Todd

Frankfort, KY

#27 Mar 22, 2013
Bren wrote:
This science fiction book was written by a Pikeville, KY native, graduated from your local Business College; M H Wilson evidently, grew up reading lots of science fiction. I really don't see a connection to the New World Order, but it does put the emphasis on "keeping galactic peace," but his main character was hired by the Galactic group to deal with their computers; there you go, business and sci-fi. Maybe the next few books written should deal with the impending doom of asteroids striking our tiny planet. I'd like to know how our NASA program can prevent the direct impact of an asteroid hit; maybe all those years spent reading sci-fi books and magazines will pay off for everyone, instead of just making money for a few.
Funny you mentioned that. I met the author at a book signing in Indiana and he mentioned a rough draft of a Galactic Seven story where one of the main jobs of the Galactic Seven was to rid the galaxy of near-Earth astroids. He said that he planned on working it into one of his future novels--perhaps an enemy uses a astroid to occupy the Galactic Seven so the enemy can attact elsehwere. Have you read any of his novels?
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#28 Mar 22, 2013
can I surmise you people are thinking in terms of future for the NWO? a little late, aint ya?
Freddie

Frankfort, KY

#29 Mar 22, 2013
dunadd wrote:
can I surmise you people are thinking in terms of future for the NWO? a little late, aint ya?
You have a point there. It's already here. I do wonder about the author's take on it. From all accounts the author grew up in a wealthy enviroment and that may have tainted his outlook on life. The New World Order is usually suscribed by wealthy people where they can have full control of everything. In the Galalctic Seven novel, the galaxy is pretty much ruled by a coalition of planets. That is unusal for a scifi author not to use a federation or empire to rule over the galaxy. Why a coalition? The New World order could be looked upon as a coalition of sorts. A group of wealthy corporate leaders working together to own and operate the world. Perhaps I am reaching here, but the fact that the author M H Wilson uses a coaltion for the ruling class portends much. Although, this coalition of planets are portrayed as the good guys in the novel. But at times this coaliton seems to use force to bend the non coaltion members to their way of thinking. Again, maybe I'm reading too much into this--and I hadn't even considered it unitl I say this post. The masonic images in the novel become obvious after once it has been pointed and the connections between the masons and the New World Order is well established.

Taking this all into account makes it less hard to believe that the author M H Wilson at least has woven masonic and New World beliefs into his novels. Maybe it is just a little joke he is playing on us, or perhaps it his true idealolgy.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#30 Mar 22, 2013
there is no way, excuse my English but i usually write in my vernacular, no way for the world to be united except for one. It ain't religiously. that is out. you can't get a Hindu, Islamist, Christian, Buddhist, Confucianist, Taoist or any other ist to all agree on anything. Religiously is out of the question. Likewise politically or militarily. we're talking about the entire world. the only way the world can be one is economically, under the same economic system. the world already is divided into 10 economic zones of which NAFTA and EU are but two. the IMF has divided the world into 10, mind you, 10 economic zones. They are 1)North America, 2)Central and South America, 3) Europe, 4)subsaharan Africa, 5)Russia, 6)China, 7)India, 8)Japan and Pacific rim countries, 9)Australia and New Zealand and last but by no means least 10)the 10/40ers. Freemasonry is not the world uniter but they are involved.
Paul

Pineville, KY

#31 Mar 23, 2013
The New World Order in Revolution times was not the same idea that people think of it today. The phrase New World Order is written on our dollar bill was what the founding fathers wanted for this country. IT was a grand experiment. It wasn't trying to bring the world together, they were trying to say that AMerica was going to lead the world in how a government should be run. I think the author of the Galatic Seven means it the same way. He is not advocating the end of our country or form of government--he is celebrating it. I have also read the book and I disagree with Freddie. The form of government that M H Wilson has established in the Galactic Seven is a republic. Just what the United States is. The coalition mentioned in the book is a reflection of the coalition of countries that came together during the Gulf War. M H WIlson is a patrotic writer. YOu can tell that his storyline is hinting at the United States and its dealing with other countries. It is disguised in science fiction, but it is clear that he is writing about the importance of the United States to the world. I must admit, there are masionic symbolism through out the novel, but not all people think the masons are bad people. The masons have done alot for this country to help it grow. Nearly all of the founding fathers were masons. Some people have become paranoid of the masons because of their secrecy, but there is no foudation to their fears. I think Mr. WIlson is just showing his love of our country through his writing. I did not find anything about wanting a New World Order in The Galactic Seven.
DeeDee

Georgetown, KY

#32 Mar 23, 2013
I only read the review of this book, but it sounds like people liked it, due to being action-packed.

From what little I've heard of the New World Order, it would be a Government controlled world; one government to rule the entire world, and to do this four obstacles must first be removed. According to the 1948-53 United Nations Director, to accomplish a NWO, these must first be eliminated:
1.) Individualism
2.) Family loyalty
3.) National patriotism
4.) Religious Dogma
If this world became under Dictatorship of one person, then all aspects of society would be decided by that one Dictator; where the one Dictator would have many sub-dictators to carry out the "Grand plan," but that would pretty much encompass all economic, educational, religious, political, or anything else you could possibly think of, all would be decided by one individual who made himself/herself the Dictator of all. And of course, most of us will have to be eliminated because the world already has an overpopulation problem--which is the basis of the "pretense for saving the environment," and there isn't enough natural drinking water for the world's population, etc.
I guess the few remaining of the general public will have to serve the wealthy jerks leading this NWO; my theory is that when the one Dictator is put in place, even those wealthy jerks, who insisted on this, may actually become expendable, too.

Honestly, this NWO sounds just like George Orwell's book "1984," which was banned by the Library of Congress because it was deemed "Too political." I think someone wasn't smart enough to think of this on their own, and had to use that book as a guideline to go by; same is true for the State run Nursing homes doing euthanasia, and getting away with it because they made it legal by deceptive wording on the election ballot; same thing Satan tried to do to Jesus, while in the wilderness--changing biblical text as a means to deceive.
DeeDee

Georgetown, KY

#33 Mar 23, 2013
Speaking of asteroids and meteors, can anyone tell me what makes March more likely to have an asteroid or meteor going streaking across the sky, like last night's 3 foot chunk of rock, entering our atmosphere over Pennsylvania?
Bren

Versailles, KY

#34 Mar 24, 2013
Todd wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny you mentioned that. I met the author at a book signing in Indiana and he mentioned a rough draft of a Galactic Seven story where one of the main jobs of the Galactic Seven was to rid the galaxy of near-Earth astroids. He said that he planned on working it into one of his future novels--perhaps an enemy uses a astroid to occupy the Galactic Seven so the enemy can attact elsehwere. Have you read any of his novels?
No, I've never read any of this work, but I've been told it is full of non-stop action. He should do well with this book, as well as the next one.
Avid Reader

Frankfort, KY

#35 Mar 25, 2013
I hear he has a new one coming out. It will be called The Galactic Seven: Project Cygnus. I think he has several publishers looking at it right now. From what I understand, and this will fit into this masonic discussion, because the Galactic Seven goes back in time and guess what time period? The Revolutionary War. So, I think this next novel may highlight what we have been talking about here. I did read the first novel and yes, it was full of action. I won't say it was the best piece of fiction I ever read, but it was fun and well worth the $2.99 I paid for the electronic version from Amazon. Perhaps the next novel will deal with the masons. It is rumoured that the Galactic Seven meet a very historical person from that time period. Could it be one of the founding fathers? If so he probably is a mason.
Scifi_Boy

Pineville, KY

#36 Mar 25, 2013
Avid Reader wrote:
I hear he has a new one coming out. It will be called The Galactic Seven: Project Cygnus. I think he has several publishers looking at it right now. From what I understand, and this will fit into this masonic discussion, because the Galactic Seven goes back in time and guess what time period? The Revolutionary War. So, I think this next novel may highlight what we have been talking about here. I did read the first novel and yes, it was full of action. I won't say it was the best piece of fiction I ever read, but it was fun and well worth the $2.99 I paid for the electronic version from Amazon. Perhaps the next novel will deal with the masons. It is rumoured that the Galactic Seven meet a very historical person from that time period. Could it be one of the founding fathers? If so he probably is a mason.
Sounds like a good novel.
NWO

Richmond, KY

#37 Mar 26, 2013
One Currency, no religion, police state no crime, no pollution, no poverty..whats wrong wit the NWO?
Sid

Frankfort, KY

#38 Mar 26, 2013
NWO wrote:
One Currency, no religion, police state no crime, no pollution, no poverty..whats wrong wit the NWO?
It's been tried, but it never works. It usually goes by the name communism. Can you imagine communism being practiced throughout the whole world? It didn't work on a small scale and it won't work on a large scale.
G7lover

Frankfort, KY

#39 Mar 26, 2013
THE GALACTICTIC SEVEN FOREVER!
Dennis

Frankfort, KY

#40 Mar 28, 2013
How does the Galactic Seven promote the NWO? Yeah, I understand the G7 part, but how about the rest of the novel. And is it true that the author of the book M H Wilson is supposedly using a fake id and investigate flying saucers. At lest that's why I'm gathering. Why is this author associated with this, out side of the scifi that he writes, and has this author commented on this?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Chalupa Batgirl 167,786
kuri Gibson (Apr '13) 2 hr One Eye 15
big sandy nursing program 2 hr Subverter 8
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 5 hr Uncle Tom 37,670
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 7 hr Trump Lies 5,558
Who Is Next 9 hr big daddy here 57
men who are jealous of thier own children (Nov '11) 9 hr Jennifer 97
JK Got Sliced By the Blue Raven 15 hr Ghost Author 27
Ray Jones for Pike County Judge Executive Thu wtf 38

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages