The Galactic Seven promotes the New World Order

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#1 Feb 4, 2013
Don't anyone buy The Galactic Seven by M H Wilson. It is nothing more than propaganda for the New World Order. Mr. Wilson is a student of the Illuminati and has projected in his novel a coalition of world powers that will run the world. Sure, he uses the guise of science fiction but it is clear that he is for a New World order. In the novel, the Galactic Seven are members of a Galactic forced that is a combination of many planets that rule the galaxy. And not only that, the Galactic Seven is a "secret" organization. It's says so on the book cover. No one should support a New World order and I beg that no one purchase this book. The clues are all there in black and white. The name Galactic Seven references Masonic numbers and letters. The letter G is used throughout Masonic symbols and the number 7 is held in high regard. And in the Galactic Seven novel, The crew members user various gestulatctions to greet each other many of which appear very closely to be Freemason gestures. Also, on the cover of the Galactic Seven (I refer to the dark blue cover) there is a symbol on the space craft itself which looks much like the New World Order symbol created by created by nathan Couper.

Feel free my friends to check this book out at the library to see for yourselves. But please don't buy this book. Don't support the new world order. It will destroy this world.
Bobby

Pineville, KY

#2 Feb 4, 2013
The Galactic Seven, in the novel, operate in the Orion sector of space. Orion has special meaning to the Masons. On the cover, I can't quite make out the symbol on the right side of the ship, but it kind of does look like a Masonic symbol. The windshield looks like a triangle which is well-know symbol for the Masons. Another interesting thing I found was that if you reverse the books cover, look at it through a mirror, the word Seven in the title becomes neves. There is a Masonic lodge in Neves, Brazil. Also, the Galactic Sevencover is filled with the color Masonic blue which is renown to the Masons.

I think blackbeard has stumbled onto something.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Galactic-Seven-eboo...

http://home.comcast.net/~phin8/Orion.html
Bobby

Pineville, KY

#3 Feb 4, 2013
Also, on the cover if you look at the N in the title and draw a line to the W then to the O then back to the N, if forms a triangle--a sacred Masonic image. The three letters of course are NWO--New World Order.
Wondering

Pineville, KY

#4 Feb 10, 2013
Does anyone know if M H Wilson is a mason himself?
February Man

Frankfort, KY

#5 Feb 13, 2013
Wondering wrote:
Does anyone know if M H Wilson is a mason himself?
His father was a mason. I don't know if M H Wilson is a mason or not. But I have to admit some of the things he writes about do seem to have Masonic links. Perhaps the author is a supporter of the New World Order.
Geroge Hud

Frankfort, KY

#6 Feb 13, 2013
I noticed that the authors novel The Galactic Seven is published by Comet Books. Comets are in Mason symbols. Curious I think.

http://www.darkstar1.co.uk/ds20.html

check it for yourself:

http://www.amazon.com/The-Galactic-Seven-eboo...
Stone

Frankfort, KY

#7 Feb 15, 2013
I think I need a little more proof!

Location hidden

#8 Feb 15, 2013
Here's more proove. M H Wilson is the drummer in a local band called Voyager and here is a video that was posted by the band. The video has many masonic images and even the lyrics have masonic imagery. Most of the lyrics are hard to hear, but you can hear many of the words. The lyrics mention soemthing about a view of the square. Now, as most people know, the square is a symbol that is the very foundation of the masons. Night shade is mentioned which is part of a masonic ritual. The moon and trees are mentioned which of course are also masonic symbols.

So, yes, M H Wilson or Melvin Wilson as some know him, is into masonic imagery and for the New Worl Order.

Location hidden

#9 Feb 15, 2013
Here is the video for all you scoffers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
u need help

Harold, KY

#10 Feb 15, 2013
BlackBeardsGhost2011 wrote:
Don't anyone buy The Galactic Seven by M H Wilson. It is nothing more than propaganda for the New World Order. Mr. Wilson is a student of the Illuminati and has projected in his novel a coalition of world powers that will run the world. Sure, he uses the guise of science fiction but it is clear that he is for a New World order. In the novel, the Galactic Seven are members of a Galactic forced that is a combination of many planets that rule the galaxy. And not only that, the Galactic Seven is a "secret" organization. It's says so on the book cover. No one should support a New World order and I beg that no one purchase this book. The clues are all there in black and white. The name Galactic Seven references Masonic numbers and letters. The letter G is used throughout Masonic symbols and the number 7 is held in high regard. And in the Galactic Seven novel, The crew members user various gestulatctions to greet each other many of which appear very closely to be Freemason gestures. Also, on the cover of the Galactic Seven (I refer to the dark blue cover) there is a symbol on the space craft itself which looks much like the New World Order symbol created by created by nathan Couper.
Feel free my friends to check this book out at the library to see for yourselves. But please don't buy this book. Don't support the new world order. It will destroy this world.
Uhhh...I think you need to spend more time using your influence on something that matters rather than putting forth the time and effort in alarming people that there is some sort of conspiracy going on in the world. Use your psychology on someone else. Intelligent people can see right through this garbage and essentially, that's what this is.

Location hidden

#11 Feb 15, 2013
u need help wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhhh...I think you need to spend more time using your influence on something that matters rather than putting forth the time and effort in alarming people that there is some sort of conspiracy going on in the world. Use your psychology on someone else. Intelligent people can see right through this garbage and essentially, that's what this is.
I'm not saying that this guy will bring down the world or that he is the mastermind of a grand world conspiracy. I'm just saying that this guy is up to know good. If I am wrong about him and that he does not support this things, then someone just simple offer the evidence that I am wrong. This guy is workig on a UFO book about eastern Ky that will make us all look like idiots. He supposedly denied this but no one can show me a source. He is involved with some shady high up characters that I think will hurt what people think about us. Why does this author hide under the disguise of a fake name when he posts. He was sneaking around trying to ask people about their UFO experiences using the name Barsoom. I have shown the connections that lead to the truth that he is indeed Barsoom. He can tell people he is not unitl he is blue in the face. But many people know the turth. People may ask why does it matter. I am sick and tired of people writing negative things about us and getting away with it. He does not care if we look like idiots. He is only in it for himself. And
he had the nerv to have those teens thrown in jail for daring to call question him about being Barsoom. If he has nothing to hide, why call the police on them. Hey, check the police logs a few months back--there's your proof. Melvin Wilson made the call. He also was a guest on Paul and Sara's monring show and I know it as a fact that he asked them not to mention anything about Barsoom. THey did mention his book The Galatic Seven, but nothing about his so called other identity. If he has nothing to hide, then why did he demand not to be asked that. Iknow this because I have a close freind that works for the station.
And if this guy is really an author from Pikeville, why is it that no one seems to know him personally. M H WIlson claims to have lived here his whole life. Then why doesn't anyone know him. Yo see, it is stuff like that that makes me not trust the guy. SUre, call me nuts. But I think this author guy is into more things than just writing scifi. You wait and see when this book comes out about his ivestigation about UFOs. He will make fun of us. He is in it just for the money. I challenge in a public forum in Pikeille to come face and face with me and tell me in front of everyone that he is not secretly writing a book on UFOs in eastern ky and that he does not know it will make us look bad. If he does I will stop posting and never accuse him of anohter thing. I promise. He must have friends or people that know him so they can give him my challenge.
physics man

Pineville, KY

#12 Feb 17, 2013
Ok, this M H Wilson guy is trying to bring on the new world order. He isn't the first or he won't be the last. But does anyone really think he can achieve this? Placing clues in his books is one thing, but actually bringing on is another.
SId

Pineville, KY

#13 Feb 17, 2013
Hey, I liked the music in the video. Is the author in the group?
WIlson is Rich boy

Frankfort, KY

#14 Feb 18, 2013
I can say this Mr. Wilson used to have a very large collection of UFO material--and I don't mean just from what he collects. I know he had government documents from cases going back to the the 1950s. He has a more than casual interest in the subject. And I know that he and some of his rich friends have discussed the New World Order. So, it isn't that far flung to believe some of this. Now, Blackbeard goes over board, but I think he right to point out that is someone is into all of this, then perhaps we should boycott Mr. WIlson and his book. Even if Mr. Wilson has no power to begin the New World Order, consider this: I don't think we should support something even if it is just an idea. Even if it is disguised as science fiction. It appears that if Mr. Wilson is putting in these "clues" that a New World Order is in the making, I don't think it is something that a writer should put in his novel. His book The Galactic Seven is supposed to be for youngsters, yet, if any of this is even half true, then our youngsters should not be brainwashed into any beleifs. I have read most of the Galactic Seven and, after reading some of the remarks on here, I have come to beleive that indeed, there are masonic and New World Order themes embedded in the novel. I have also taken a magnifying glass to the book cover and, sure as can be, there is a masonic symbol on the space craft.

I don't want to appear a nutty as Blackbeard, but I think there is a grain of truth at least to his accusations. I'm not so much worried about his secret UFO book he is working making us look bad as much as I don't want our children and teens beingf indoctrinated into the belief and practices of a New World Order.
York

Pineville, KY

#15 Feb 19, 2013
I need to read that book.
Ben

Pineville, KY

#16 Feb 24, 2013
There is a author in West Virginia that writes about UFOs and his name is Kyle Lovern. I think some people are getting him confused with M H Wilson. M H Wilson writers science fiction novels and Kyle Lovern writes about supposed UFO encounters. There is no indication that Wilson has ever, or plans on, writing anything other that science fiction. I think Blackbeard has it mixed up a bit. And Lovern, as far as I know, has never written anything negative about eastern Kentucky or West Virginia. I think Blackbeard has gotten the two mixed up.
Ted

Pineville, KY

#17 Feb 25, 2013
Not the same guy!
Friend of Wilson

Frankfort, KY

#18 Feb 28, 2013
I'll tell you something. You people who think that M H WIlson is writing codes in his books or is using a fake name to write a secret book on UFos are just CRAZY! I blame Blackbeard for starting this crap. Talking about hiden agendas. Who are you Mr. Blackbeard. You are the one that must have an agenda. What is it that you have against Mr. Wilson. There is no grain of evidence that Mr. Wilson is what you claim him to be. None of this makes sense. No one can offer any evidence that Mr. Wilson has any hidden "clues" in his novel or that he is Barsoom. It is just the over imaginations of sorry losers on here. Blackbears, get a life.
No friend of Wilson

Frankfort, KY

#19 Mar 4, 2013
Friend of Wilson wrote:
I'll tell you something. You people who think that M H WIlson is writing codes in his books or is using a fake name to write a secret book on UFos are just CRAZY! I blame Blackbeard for starting this crap. Talking about hiden agendas. Who are you Mr. Blackbeard. You are the one that must have an agenda. What is it that you have against Mr. Wilson. There is no grain of evidence that Mr. Wilson is what you claim him to be. None of this makes sense. No one can offer any evidence that Mr. Wilson has any hidden "clues" in his novel or that he is Barsoom. It is just the over imaginations of sorry losers on here. Blackbears, get a life.
I don't believe you are a friend of Wilson's. I don't think he has any friends aroud here. I think he lives far away and is only claiming he lives in Pikeville. I want actual proof that someone locally knows him. And I think he is Barsoom and is for the New World Order and that he is a Mason.
Tolby

Frankfort, KY

#20 Mar 5, 2013
Mr. Wilson is part of the esablishment. His daddy is rich so he has the connections. I would say he is for the New World Order like all rich people are!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republican slate forming in Pike 7 min U R Delusional 10
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min Wisdom of Ages 170,515
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 18 min Kyboy 6,004
If you REALLY want to get mad over PROPERTY TAX... 20 min We just want fair... 26
Concerned parent 22 min are you kidding 78
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr well 38,998
Three word game (Mar '09) 1 hr Visitor Bob 3,273
WOW that got deleted quick 2 hr Usedtobe 6
oh no poor TJ 2 hr big daddy here 52
Calls for Investigation in Pike County Property... 7 hr Go Straight To Jail 36
Keith Faces New Charges Sun Catbone 74

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages