Yankee Doodle

Fairfax, VA

#1 Feb 15, 2013
In 2016, Ron Paul will be 81 years old. No way he will run for President.
Nicky

Fairfax, VA

#2 Feb 15, 2013
Yankee Doodle wrote:
He wears Depends and has a drool cup.
Depends On Him

Elkhorn City, KY

#3 Feb 16, 2013
Ron Paul in diapers 2016.
GOP

Nerinx, KY

#4 Feb 17, 2013
Thank God he won't be running in 2016. That means those of us that have always been active in Republican politics will not have to listen to nearly as many conspiracy theorists or drug addicts telling us we don't understand what it is to be a conservative.
Constitution Party

United States

#5 Feb 18, 2013
GOP wrote:
Thank God he won't be running in 2016. That means those of us that have always been active in Republican politics will not have to listen to nearly as many conspiracy theorists or drug addicts telling us we don't understand what it is to be a conservative.
LOL! Your name says it all you Republican Grand Old Party (GOP) Gutter Trash!
Constitution Party

United States

#6 Feb 18, 2013
Depends On Him wrote:
Ron Paul in diapers 2016.
Gutter Trash Republican!
Constitution Party

United States

#7 Feb 18, 2013
Nicky wrote:
<quoted text>
He wears Depends and has a drool cup.
Another Gutter Trash Republican!
Constitution Party

United States

#8 Feb 18, 2013
Yankee Doodle wrote:
Another Nobody!
GOP

Nerinx, KY

#9 Feb 25, 2013
And Constitution Party shows exactly why so many of us are thrilled that Ron Paul is too old to mount another run at the White House. Sadly many of you idiots will show up to support Rand Paul, at least at first. Once you discover he isn't batshit crazy like you and his old man you'll probably go find someother nutjob to support and let the rest of us get back to trying to fix this country.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#10 Feb 25, 2013
GOP wrote:
And Constitution Party shows exactly why so many of us are thrilled that Ron Paul is too old to mount another run at the White House. Sadly many of you idiots will show up to support Rand Paul, at least at first. Once you discover he isn't batshit crazy like you and his old man you'll probably go find someother nutjob to support and let the rest of us get back to trying to fix this country.
You supported Romney you old flamer.
GOP

Nerinx, KY

#11 Feb 26, 2013
Romney was the best of the lot in the general election, so I voted for him. I supported Santorum in the primary season. Thanks for playing though, idiot.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#12 Feb 26, 2013
GOP wrote:
Romney was the best of the lot in the general election, so I voted for him. I supported Santorum in the primary season. Thanks for playing though, idiot.
Santorum???

He wants to outlaw contraception so we would have more sorry pos like you around.

Lmfao
Asking

Fairfax, VA

#13 Feb 26, 2013
Constitution Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Another Nobody!
If you say Yankee Doodle is a nobody, then who are you? A nobody, too? Or, are you somebody? I need details...
Western

Fairfax, VA

#14 Feb 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Gutter Trash Republican!
You have a bad habit of name-calling.
Judge

Fairfax, VA

#15 Feb 26, 2013
<quoted text>
LOL! Your name says it all you Republican Grand Old Party (GOP) Gutter Trash!
You sound like a backwoods hilljack.
GOP

Nerinx, KY

#16 Feb 26, 2013
WTF, way to make up lies when you don't have anything to add to an argument. You're clueless and shining the spotlight on why people enjoy making fun of people from this region so much. Before I moved here I used to feel bad for the abuse people in this area receive. But since coming here 5 years ago I've learned that it is well deserved and hard earned by people just like you.

Crawl back under your rock and snort some more pills. Leave the big boy discussions to those that understand the issues involved.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#17 Feb 27, 2013
GOP wrote:
WTF, way to make up lies when you don't have anything to add to an argument. You're clueless and shining the spotlight on why people enjoy making fun of people from this region so much. Before I moved here I used to feel bad for the abuse people in this area receive. But since coming here 5 years ago I've learned that it is well deserved and hard earned by people just like you.
Crawl back under your rock and snort some more pills. Leave the big boy discussions to those that understand the issues involved.
Get a job you useless sack of shit and lies.
GOP

Nerinx, KY

#18 Feb 28, 2013
Ha, I have a job. I'd venture my monthly income rivals your yearly salary. But then, food stamps and welfare checks don't add up to much, so that could mean I'm only making minimum wage. Why don't you take some of your government check and set it aside in an education fund. After a few years of studying economics and foreign policy you might start to get a grasp on the issues.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#19 Feb 28, 2013
GOP wrote:
Ha, I have a job. I'd venture my monthly income rivals your yearly salary. But then, food stamps and welfare checks don't add up to much, so that could mean I'm only making minimum wage. Why don't you take some of your government check and set it aside in an education fund. After a few years of studying economics and foreign policy you might start to get a grasp on the issues.
You don't work you lazy pos Tan, you are too sorry.

Now tell us about yor Royal blood lines you silly SOB.
GOP

Nerinx, KY

#20 Feb 28, 2013
Oh yeah, I've never had a job. I just imagined serving in the military and going to college and then graduate school. I dream about going to a place that isn't home every day in exchange for a paycheck.

I know that's something you have no experience with. But really, some of us do things other than snort pills and smoke marijuana all day. Try it, maybe you'll be able to swipe a debit card rather than a foodstamp card one day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brian Morris Said 1 hr Inept Appointed Bozo 74
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 158,122
The People Versus The Electoral College 1 hr A Deportable 174
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr now 35,654
Trump University 1 hr Another Trump Fraud 11
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 1 hr Trump The Clown 3,642
Trump Health Care 1 hr Trump The Clown 27
Pea and Wee PLLC 4 hr Amy 28

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages