Is Biker Gang Warfare Coming?
Ace

Pikeville, KY

#47 Apr 16, 2010
oh yeah wrote:
u go sister! I dont think him & his little boys playing with plastic in the garage can out do u! ROFLMFAO! I bet "hmmmm" (harley woman) could whoop "Ace"(plastic mans') a$$!!!! ne takers??? LOL oh btw "Ace" why don't u state your opinion to one of those MC club members instead of hiding in your garage, under your laptop, & chokin your chicken with your buddies...or...r u too busy shining your plastic!! ROFLMFAO!
Come on now, if you are going to be a cheering section at least learn a few cheers for her. Go Hd Gal go! Also be nice if you could incorporate some things about HD in with it. And you can use all the positive stuff, we wont even bother with the bad. we don't mind they stay broke down or leaking oil all over the driveway. As long as you can bolt more chrome to it is all that matters.
sons

Annville, KY

#48 Apr 16, 2010
you guys watch too much of sons of anarchy on FX....
hmmmm

Elkhorn City, KY

#49 Apr 16, 2010
sons wrote:
you guys watch too much of sons of anarchy on FX....
tho I do love that show (who don't LOL), no Pike co MC's are not like that, at least not no where near that far. BUT what ppl like Ace don't know is that the MC's around here have other MC's in which they back which in turn backs them...you scratch my back & I'll scratch yours...no the mc's around here don't deal in guns but thats only cause we have no need for that truth be told...& as far as the old men go, i'm sure some of them have spent more time in la grange & other prisons for murder than you are old so i'm sure that one day ur mouth will let that old man title fool ur ass...

oh and yes i know all about customs but lemme ask u this - what kind of engine is in that custom? ROFLMAO therefore the classification of a Harley applies :) Now go back and buff out some of those scratches on ur plastic & make sure to wear a full face helmet so no one has to see who u r when u go by :)
hmmmm

Elkhorn City, KY

#50 Apr 16, 2010
& oh I did leave out the other custom motors such as s&s & revtech but the design is usually the same as a harley, maybe just a bit bigger :) check the AHDRA sponsors, s&s are at the main top :)
Ace

Pikeville, KY

#51 Apr 16, 2010
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
tho I do love that show (who don't LOL), no Pike co MC's are not like that, at least not no where near that far. BUT what ppl like Ace don't know is that the MC's around here have other MC's in which they back which in turn backs them...you scratch my back & I'll scratch yours...no the mc's around here don't deal in guns but thats only cause we have no need for that truth be told...& as far as the old men go, i'm sure some of them have spent more time in la grange & other prisons for murder than you are old so i'm sure that one day ur mouth will let that old man title fool ur ass...
oh and yes i know all about customs but lemme ask u this - what kind of engine is in that custom? ROFLMAO therefore the classification of a Harley applies :) Now go back and buff out some of those scratches on ur plastic & make sure to wear a full face helmet so no one has to see who u r when u go by :)
LOL, exactly like I have been saying, the old men in these groups depend on others to protect them. You really should consider that request for the branch off for the moped riders. They would make a wonderful addition to your sunday riding group.
hmmmm

Elkhorn City, KY

#52 Apr 16, 2010
Ace wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, exactly like I have been saying, the old men in these groups depend on others to protect them. You really should consider that request for the branch off for the moped riders. They would make a wonderful addition to your sunday riding group.
LOL whatever u say...ur too stuck on urself & ur beliefs that there is no point in even acknowledging u...have to go now...got some things to do b4 the bike show tmrw =)
ur a joke

United States

#53 Apr 16, 2010
Ok Ace, you have proven that you can get on here and run your mouth about things you have no clue about. The only thing that has been made crystal clear, is that you can sit on your ass and argue with these ladies. Hey, if your so bored, why don't you come on down to Hillbilly Days and find a man in black to express your feelings about the local clubs. I guarantee you will not like the response you get. I will tell you one thing, I am far from being an old man in a Sunday riders group. I would be willing to bet that I ride more miles in a week than you do in a month. So, with that being said, I'll let you get back to fighting with the ladies.
Ace

Pikeville, KY

#54 Apr 16, 2010
ur a joke wrote:
Ok Ace, you have proven that you can get on here and run your mouth about things you have no clue about. The only thing that has been made crystal clear, is that you can sit on your ass and argue with these ladies. Hey, if your so bored, why don't you come on down to Hillbilly Days and find a man in black to express your feelings about the local clubs. I guarantee you will not like the response you get. I will tell you one thing, I am far from being an old man in a Sunday riders group. I would be willing to bet that I ride more miles in a week than you do in a month. So, with that being said, I'll let you get back to fighting with the ladies.
Wow, very brave of you ol boy, just described most of the people in Pike County. Ought to be very easy to find. Not that I would even bother looking. Got more respect for my elders then to hit an old man. As far as the ladies, Sorry but they seem to be the only ones not afraid to speak up. But a lot of "Real Bikers" let their women handle all of the controversy.
rice burner

Georgetown, KY

#55 Apr 16, 2010
The Rev wrote:
I ride a Harley Davidson,I'm a strictly independent biker by choice yet I have respect for the"Gang"brotherhood s.I was talking to some local biker friends the other day and they were talking about some simmering rivalry and possible trouble coming to Pikeville.If I heard correctly,they were saying how either The Seven Sons or The Highwaymen were like a sub chapter or affiliated with the national Outlaws org. and that The Outlaws were wanting to open a chapter in Pikeville.They went on to tell how The Hell's Angels and The Outlaws have had a long standing feud(this I already knew)
and how The Hell's Angels stated they'd open a chapter if Pikeville of The Outlaws did.The premise was that if both org.s come here how there would be rising violence associated with their long rivalry and fighting.Like everything else,I'd like to see everyone just get along but being a biker somewhat and knowing many"diehards"I fear there may be trouble a brewing....
buy a honda. no oil leaks....no pushing it back home...and no bike gangs to be affiliated with. i solved your problem.
hmmmm

Elkhorn City, KY

#56 Apr 16, 2010
Ace wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, very brave of you ol boy, just described most of the people in Pike County. Ought to be very easy to find. Not that I would even bother looking. Got more respect for my elders then to hit an old man. As far as the ladies, Sorry but they seem to be the only ones not afraid to speak up. But a lot of "Real Bikers" let their women handle all of the controversy.
haha...yeah leather w/ patches comes in so many colors doesn't it LOL if you truly had the guts (which I know you don't) why don't u bring it down to the bike show tmrw cause i KNOW there will be plenty wearing "colors" for u to express ur thoughts...LOL...we will be there & hey we'll even let u take the pick of which club u want to call a senior citizens group...we just know that u won't or if u do we know u won't have the balls to speak ur opinion to their face LMAO

Anyways this time I am out...gotta get my family in bed since registration starts @ 10 am
hmmmm

Elkhorn City, KY

#57 Apr 16, 2010
ur a joke wrote:
Ok Ace, you have proven that you can get on here and run your mouth about things you have no clue about. The only thing that has been made crystal clear, is that you can sit on your ass and argue with these ladies. Hey, if your so bored, why don't you come on down to Hillbilly Days and find a man in black to express your feelings about the local clubs. I guarantee you will not like the response you get. I will tell you one thing, I am far from being an old man in a Sunday riders group. I would be willing to bet that I ride more miles in a week than you do in a month. So, with that being said, I'll let you get back to fighting with the ladies.
hehe so true!!! now i'm wondering what patches u r wearing...but to keep the names off here i won't mention any but i can say i'll have my property patch on tmrw =)
oh yeah

Elkhorn City, KY

#58 Apr 16, 2010
ur a joke wrote:
Ok Ace, you have proven that you can get on here and run your mouth about things you have no clue about. The only thing that has been made crystal clear, is that you can sit on your ass and argue with these ladies. Hey, if your so bored, why don't you come on down to Hillbilly Days and find a man in black to express your feelings about the local clubs. I guarantee you will not like the response you get. I will tell you one thing, I am far from being an old man in a Sunday riders group. I would be willing to bet that I ride more miles in a week than you do in a month. So, with that being said, I'll let you get back to fighting with the ladies.
exactly what I have been asking him...why don't he run his mouth to one of the MC members...oh yeah he is hiding under his laptop "chokin his chicken" & shining his plastic! ROFLMFAO I too will be at the bike show...so I hope he comes rolling in on his plastic I sooooooo want to see which MC member he chooses. oh yeaaaahhhh...hillbilly a$$ whooping!
sad

Pikeville, KY

#59 Apr 18, 2010
Ace wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, very brave of you ol boy, just described most of the people in Pike County. Ought to be very easy to find. Not that I would even bother looking. Got more respect for my elders then to hit an old man. As far as the ladies, Sorry but they seem to be the only ones not afraid to speak up. But a lot of "Real Bikers" let their women handle all of the controversy.
I would say any bikers old lady came beat that a$$ of yours, the way you talk....
hmmmm

Elkhorn City, KY

#60 Apr 18, 2010
what's wrong Ace? You never showed up yesterday or if you did you kept your mouth shut & there were like 6 or more different clubs & chapters that showed up...Exactly as stated before by someone else on here, you just sit behind your computer running your mouth & choking the chicken...Get the clue that you don't have a clue...
Southernbythegra ceofGod

Virgie, KY

#62 Apr 19, 2010
Who gives a rats a$$

I dont care is it's Hell's Angels or some other club. I ride because I love to ride not to hang out with people that I think are going to make me look kewl or be a bad ass. I do hate crotch rockets and think they are an ugly waste of metal/plastic.
well now

Georgetown, KY

#63 Apr 19, 2010
SouthernbythegraceofGod wrote:
Who gives a rats a$$
I dont care is it's Hell's Angels or some other club. I ride because I love to ride not to hang out with people that I think are going to make me look kewl or be a bad ass. I do hate crotch rockets and think they are an ugly waste of metal/plastic.
lmao whats wrong? are you upset that your oil dispenser got blowed off the road by a crotch rocket?
just a biker

Bimble, KY

#64 Apr 11, 2013
Hey dumdass. The HELLS ANGELS are already in KY
FACT wrote:
THIS IS OUTLAW COUNTRY ANY BIKER KNOWS THAT!!! HELLS ANGELS WILL NEVER BE IN THIS KY STATE OR SURRONDING STATES... BECAUSE EVERY REAL BIKER KNOWS... A D I O S.. I HAVE RESPECT FOR FEW LOCAL CHAPTERS AROUND HERE FOR SOME OF THEIR MEMBERS THERE ARE A JOKE MOST CANT RIDE WORTH A SHIT HELL SOM CANT HOLD THERE BIKES UP A T A STOP LIGHT. AND SOME ARE NOT FAMILIAR WITH BROTHERHOOD OR THE TRUE MEANING OF A MOTORCYCLE CLUB
wtf

Hereford, UK

#66 Apr 12, 2013
I like riding my little pink bicycle with my Hello Kitty stickers on it.lmao
Sons of Alzheimers

Corbin, KY

#67 Apr 12, 2013
What was this thread about again?
Old Timer

Monticello, KY

#68 Apr 12, 2013
UHH, I can't remember.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Happy 4th Zack & Tuck (Jul '14) 2 hr Amy 3
Judge Combs Redux 2 hr Amy 16
feel sorry for interracial children 2 hr mixed 11
The Girls of La Fiesta Mexicana (Nov '10) 6 hr Ce Loo 14
nastiest women around virgie. 7 hr yourfunny 8
Hillary Clinton OUR next President 7 hr yourfunny 217
SS Is Notifying People That Lawyer Committed 8 hr Info 183
W. Keith Hall News (Dec '14) 11 hr mustard man 270
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages