Strange flying craft
LOL

London, KY

#21 Dec 13, 2011
Sam Hall wrote:
<quoted text>Even worse is an old fat homo drug addict that won't work trying to lie to better his public image. When that image is already trash nothing he can say here can make it any worse. The people from your Hometown of Jenkins ran you off their forum by posting the real truth about you, remember Karma?
Hi, Anamhe. Does the real Sam Hall know that you're using his name on the various internet forums?

The TLH Dynasty

“I FRIGHTEN OUTLAW”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#22 Dec 18, 2011
I'll tell you what this really looks like to me..it
appears to be someone cliff diving into a body of water below ( notice the cliffs behind them ) and tucked under into a " cannonball " position..albeit rather blurry and unfocused.
tmm

Gray, KY

#23 Dec 28, 2011
thats a black grabage bag blowing in the wind.sorry!
Joe

London, KY

#24 Dec 28, 2011
tmm wrote:
That would have to be a pretty big bag.
heckler

Lexington, KY

#25 Jan 4, 2012
phat pat the emo middle aged unemployed topix troll.
heckler

Lexington, KY

#26 Jan 4, 2012
tmm wrote:
well Ur right about the trash part. Whittakr trash, lol.
Bob Amos

Winchester, KY

#27 Jan 4, 2012
Looks like that nuts car that drove off the overlook up at Bob Amos!....lol

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#28 Jan 6, 2012
Nicky wrote:
Barsoom, if you're so interested in strange flying crafts, maybe you should investigate what's going on in Hazard. People there think that a UFO or 2 crashed in the mountain around Lothair last night. Multiple people claim that they witnessed 2 strange flying crafts hit each other mid-air and burst into flames then plummet to the ground and explode, causing smoke with an odd odor to billow out of the hills. The news is being very coy about it all. Weird stuff!
There is alot of weird stuff going onin this area. I am not familar with the Hazard UFO, though. At least not in the direct Hazard area. Of course you may know of my interest in the Dewey Area. There has been many reports of sightings there and I have seen evidence first hand of a Military presence there. It is a most unusual area. Eastern Kentucky is a most unusual area. Pikeville has been a hotbed of strange activity lately. I am stationed in the Pikeville area for now and I have interveiwed many people. Contrary to what some have said, though, the copper disk found at the constrution site is not a flying disk or UFO. It is a copper disk with writing on it. A professor from U Pike has examined it as well as someone from the University of Kentucky and even some scientists from California. The latest theory is that the disk is of Mayan origin. You may want to see my other post on that subject, but that is where we stand as of now. My good friend Stratton has helped my alot and I thank him.

Now, in late March, I plan on going to Cincinnati to meet with some experts that claim to have evidence of a Stone Henge-like structures. My research is getting more interesting all the time. The experts I am meeting are actually travelling with a well-know female singing group who will be in Cincinnati at the end of March. They, like myself, must keep their identity secret so the guise of travelling with the singing group is a perfect cover. More perfect than you may know.

Stratton, I got you message and will relay the information on Cygnus as soon as I can. I must postpone out meeting tommorrow to the following week.
Wow

Pineville, KY

#29 Jan 9, 2012
What?

“its berry rong make u riggle ”

Since: Nov 10

[email protected]

#30 Jan 9, 2012
The lights are Mr Lee up on mountain top looking for brig foot!

har, har, har. Mr lee find nice Girly big foot, shave her down, teach her engrish, and kick Mrs Lee azz to the curbside.

Go pray with egg roll!
Uncle Fud

Winchester, KY

#31 Jan 10, 2012
Nicky wrote:
Barsoom, if you're so interested in strange flying crafts, maybe you should investigate what's going on in Hazard. People there think that a UFO or 2 crashed in the mountain around Lothair last night. Multiple people claim that they witnessed 2 strange flying crafts hit each other mid-air and burst into flames then plummet to the ground and explode, causing smoke with an odd odor to billow out of the hills. The news is being very coy about it all. Weird stuff!
Poor old uncle Fuds Moonshine still blew up over there about the same time as these occurences! It looks like a rocket taking of a blew up at about 10,000 feet.

We ain't seen uncle Fud sinse, knew it was bound to happen. He kept tapping into high pressure natural gas lines to fire his still, probably sparked as he was trying to punch a hole in one!
Hollow Earth

AOL

#32 Jan 10, 2012
Something strange in the sky happened in Harlan a few nights after the Lothair/Hazard incident. Whatever it was caused the traffic to stop on 119. One witness stated that it looked like the Big Dipper was falling from the sky. As for what Barsoom said about "Stonehenge like structures" and objects of Mayan or Incan origin, I have personally seen strange ancient structures in and around Pine Mountain that could only be man made. I will not reveal there exact location for fear the ruins may be looted.
Hollow Earth

AOL

#33 Jan 10, 2012
*their
Jones

Pineville, KY

#34 Jan 15, 2012
Who is this Barsoom?
ICU

Pikeville, KY

#35 Jan 16, 2012
I to have seen ancient structures some was old moon shine stills .A few that makes me wonder ! Indian maybe and then again the hillbilly henge might name the others .
Joe

Pineville, KY

#36 Jan 27, 2012
Jones wrote:
Who is this Barsoom?
That is a question many have tried to figure out. He comes on here from time to time with stories about UFO's, hidden military bases, strange writing on copper disks and so on. Many assume that Baroom is the Pikeville scifi writer M H Wilson. There are clues in his book "The Galactic Seven" supposedly. Like the Galactic Seven monitor the Orion Sector and Barsooms profile has the Orion constellation on it. Also, M H Wilson, on the back of his novel, says one of his favorite authors is Edgar Rice Burroughs, now Burroughs wrote a series of novels about Mars which is often refered to as the "Barsoom" series. Supposedly, on the cover of the Galactic Seven, on the ship, there is a small emblem that looks very much like Dewey Lake. Now, Barsoom has mentioned Dewey Lake as being a hidden military base. M H Wilson is said to work for state government. Barsoom claims to be in some government agency. Barsoom claims to have secret meetings in the Pikeville area, M H Wilson has monthly meetings at the Pikeville Library with a supposed writing group, though no one seems to know exactly what these meetings are about for there are only two or three people that go to the meetings. The meetings are said not to be public, but behind closed doors. They are more clues that has been posted in this forum. The main accusation is that M H Wilson is secretly writing and interviewing people about strange activities in the area and using the assumed name Barsoom to hide his indentity. But, no one seems to know Mr. Wilson personally, though some have claimed to have met him at books signings. I guess we are waiting for someone that actually knows him.
Nozy

Georgetown, KY

#37 Jan 31, 2012
Canon Ball
Truthsayer

Richmond, KY

#38 Feb 1, 2012
You're a FRAUD!

Here is a link to the original picture taken in Mexico.

http://naturalplane.blogspot.com/2009/07/flyi...
Wow

Louisville, KY

#39 Feb 2, 2012
Omg. Lol. This video (not picture bc I watched the whole thing) was on the sci-fi channel on the Fact or Faked show lol! It was in Mexico and they debunked it big time. In fact, they did one scene of balloons attached together and it looked just like this. Also, they had a guy with a jet pack on and it looked like this. SO funny hehe. Go watch it for yourself. This is definitely NOT PIkeville.
No UFO

Manchester, KY

#40 Sep 20, 2012
Nicky wrote:
They're claiming that it was multiple comets or asteroids falling to the ground and hitting each other as they fell. I don't know if I believe that though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min Pikeville Parent 163,820
Darlene cooper 40 min Smith and Wesson 5
Darlene cooper knows they aren't innocent 56 min Asia 2
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 2 hr Worst Prez Ever 4,456
The White Neo Nazi Rally and Trump 2 hr billy 91
Sick of the smell in front of Pikeville High Sc... (Jun '14) 2 hr rest of the story 44
Blacks, are the real racist !!!! 3 hr billy 6
FBI Transportation Cabinet Version 2017 7 hr A Hillary Deport... 163

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages