The = NEW TESTAMENT CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#1 Jul 11, 2013
The = NEW TESTAMENT CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST

Acts, Chapter 2

44: And all that believed were together, and had all things common;
45: And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.
46: And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,
47: Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

I AM IN THIS CHURCH.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#2 Jul 11, 2013
Luke, Chapter 14, 33: So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsake not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple.

NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY...NO MATTER HOW THEY TWIST THEIR WORDS...NO MATTER HOW MANY EXCUSES AND EXPLANATIONS THE GIVE YOU...

IF THEY DID NOT FORSAKE ALL THAT THEY HAVE...
THEY ARE LIARS AND DECEIVERS AND THEY AIN'T NO CHRISTIAN.

THIS IS HOW YOU KNOW A TRUE CHRISTIAN.

THEY HAVE TO OBEY THIS COMMANDMENT OF JESUS CHRIST.

IF THEY DID NOT OBEY THIS COMMANDMENT...

AND FORSAKE ALL THAT THEY HAVE...

NO MATTER WHAT...

NO MATTER HOW MANY OTHER VERSES THEY GIVE TO TRY TO

TWIST THE WORD OF JESUS CHRIST.

THEY ARE FAKES,LIARS AND DECEIVERS AND HAVE NOT COME TO THE TRUTH OR THE LIGHT AS JESUS SAID YOU HAD TO DO TO BE HIS DISCIPLE.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#3 Jul 11, 2013
John, Chapter 6, 27: Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed.

A child of God with the Spirit of God dwelling within them, will not labour for anything that does not endureth unto everlasting life?

Sports and Games.

No sports are of God and endureth unto eternal life.

Entertaining yourself by watching people play sports.

Not of God and does not endureth unto eternal life.

Video games.

Movies and tv shows that are fictional and make believe.

Laboring for money and gold and silver.

Laboring for anything of this world.

Listening to music that is not of God.

Anything make believe and fictional.

entertaining yourself with it in anyway.

Any entertainment of this world.

Houses - land - cars - clothes - food - jewelry - gold - entertainment - stocks - bonds etc etc etc

all things of this world

If the fire can burn it up...it is not

If anything you are doing in your day can not pass through the fire...

People who do not love God with all their heart are not going to give up everything of this world.

If you love God with all your heart, how could anything or anyone else have any part of it.

God would have it all to himself.

If you love God with all your heart then that would mean there is no part of your heart for no one else or anything else.

If you love God with all your heart with all your mind with all your soul and with all your strength

God will be the only thing in your life everyday.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#4 Jul 11, 2013
The Christians are long gone.

These people on Earth calling themselves Christians are impostors and deceivers. They are the children of the devil trying to hijack the Kingdom of God.

A Christian is exactly what they are said to be in the Book of Acts.

Acts, Chapter 11, 26: And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.

It was just a slang word that the disciples in the city of Antioch were referred too.

THAT IS ALL.

You can see how Satan has exploited this.

All of the churches that the Apostles started are long gone. There are none of them on this Earth.

They were all hijacked and taken over by the children of the devil the same as America has become hijacked and taken over. Some even in the days of the Apostles.

All you have now on earth are all these impostors that are children of the devil calling themselves Christians.

They are not of God. They have not the Spirit of God.

They are liars and deceivers.

Takers and perverts and polluters and desecrate the mercy and the word of God.

There is no religion on Earth that is of God.

Here is my undeniable proof that the word Christian was a slang.

THERE WAS NO SUCH WORD AS CHRISTIAN. In any language.

They made it up to refer to a certain particular group
of people in a certain location.

Not the over all movement.

That is SLANG.

Now do you know of any

Christians from Antioch on Earth?

The word or term Christian cannot be found no where in

the Book of Revelation. This is a fact that cannot be

dismissed or taking lightly.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#5 Jul 11, 2013
The Spirit of Prophecy gave this revelation to me.

There shall be a people,
who are coming to Earth soon.

They shall walk before God
without sin, blemish or any iniquity.

In the Glory of God,
to the Glory of God.

They shall worship in Spirit and Truth and walk in His Light.

They shall obey in Spirit and Truth and be a witness to the Spirit of Truth.

They shall dwell in all the beauty of the Holiness of God, unto the Holiness of God.

They shall bless and love the Lord with all they do, with all their hearts

with all their minds and with all their souls
with all their strength.

They shall fulfill the Commandments of Jesus the Christ.

They are sent by God to destroy the works of the children of the devil.

They shall prevail and overcome the temptations of the world and slay the

children of the devil with the Righteousness of their lives and the Spirit of their Lord.

And the Sons of God rejoice to see this day.

They shall open the door for the return of the King of Kings to Earth.

They and they alone shall have the blessing of the Lord.

They are The Children of The God Most High.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#6 Jul 11, 2013
I DO NOT NEED THE BIBLE TO KNOW THE TRUTH

I have the indwelling of the Holy Ghost. None of those who wrote the books of the old testament had the indwelling of the Holy Ghost. And Supposedly those who wrote the books of the new testament had the indwelling of the Holy Ghost. So the same Spirit that you say inspired them...lives in me.

The same Spirit that supposedly taught them...teaches me and guides me into all truth.

I do not have to have the bible to know what they knew or to know the word of God or to be taught by them OR TO KNOW THE TRUTH.

I have the Holy Ghost.

I rely solely upon the Holy Ghost.

When I want to know anything...I do not ask or read or look anywhere.

I ask Jesus through the Holy Ghost. And I look no where else.

And if Jesus does not tell me.

I look no further.

I drop it.

Because I learned long ago

if Jesus wants me to know.

HE WILL MAKE SURE I WILL KNOW.

Even IN THE BIBLE it is written...

John, Chapter 16, 13: Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will show you things to come.

1 John, Chapter 2, 027: But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#7 Jul 11, 2013
It is written...

It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Consider the ravens: for they neither sow nor reap; which neither have storehouse nor barn; and God feedeth them: how much more are ye better than the fowls?

So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#8 Jul 11, 2013
If you buy or pay any money to receive anything that was given by the Holy Ghost for the minister of the saints and to worship and praise God...then you have committed an abomination to God and are a partaker of their sins who have sold you the Holy things of God.

This is bibles, music, sermons, books and cd's, DVD's...etc. etc. etc.

Anything that is of God that you paid or gave any money or to receive, is an abomination and wickedness.

It is WICKEDNESS and SIN for anyone to make the MINISTRY of the CHURCH a CORPORATION. And it is WICKEDNESS and a SIN to be taking MUSIC given to YOU by the HOLY GHOST and making CD'S then MAKING MERCHANDISE and MARKETING them and SELLING them for MONEY, and then COPYRIGHTING them and collecting MONEY from ROYALTIES from whomever uses them to bless the LORD. And it WICKEDNESS and a SIN to TAKE WHAT THE HOLY GHOST HAS TAUGHT YOU AND WRITE BOOKS AND MAKE CD'S,DVD's and then COPYRIGHTING them, AND then MAKING MERCHANDISE and MARKETING THEM AND SELLING THEM FOR MONEY. And selling bibles is WICKEDNESS and SIN.

Buying or contributing to their WICKEDNESS and SIN in any way makes you a PARTAKER and participant of their WICKEDNESS and SIN as according to the written word of God.

2 John, Chapter 1
9:Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.
10:If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:
11:For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

Have you watched fake Christian television lately? Now they are just practically commercial after commercial. For a donation they will send you whatever they are hawking that day. Books, CD's,DVD's brochures, merchandise of all kind. You can even go with them on a cruise or travel with them on a package deal to Israel. Some of the fake Christian networks are even running worldly commercials. It's bad enough they have fake Christian commercials. I can read the Bible and know that this is not right. But the Spirit in me, which is the Holy Ghost, tells me that it is not right.

You go to these fake christian websites and you would think you were at a online walmart.

And this is not just all the tv fake christians. You go to most of the fake churches that have an online website and they too will be selling things and the Holy things of God and even their sermons.

Can you believe that...they are even selling their sermons.
God

Pikeville, KY

#9 Jul 13, 2013
Quit spamming my messageboards God Damn it! My son and I are trying to play with John Paul
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#10 Jul 17, 2013
God wrote:
Quit spamming my messageboards God Damn it! My son and I are trying to play with John Paul
You are spam. The idiot of spam. How long have you been demon possessed?
God

Harold, KY

#11 Jul 17, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>You are spam. The idiot of spam. How long have you been demon possessed?
silence mortal before i smite thee with mah righteous skillz!!!
The Lion of God

San Antonio, TX

#12 Jul 18, 2013
God wrote:
<quoted text>silence mortal before i smite thee with mah righteous skillz!!!
The Lord God rebuke you.

You worthless no good for nothing idiot.
The Lion of God

San Antonio, TX

#13 Jul 20, 2013
God wrote:
You are nothing but devil dung. Full of demons.
weird

Richmond, KY

#14 Jul 23, 2013
The Bible claims to be the inspired word of God. The Bible also tells us to study to show thyself approved unto God a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of Truth. I study the Bible because it is Holy Spirit written. The bible also tells us to test the spirits...

One practical way to test the spirit in this case is that if what you say contradicts what the Bible says, then it is not in the Holy Spirit because its impossible for God to contradict himself.... and your statements contain contradictions all throughout everything you say. you did make some good points though. But unfortunately for you, God has revealed everything He is going to in the first century, therefore, you cannot have any new revelation... sorry to disappoint you false prophet, lol
Keiths sister pburg

United States

#15 Jul 23, 2013
This thread is full of shit. You have too much time on your hands Prophet.
The Spirit of The Lord

San Antonio, TX

#16 Jul 23, 2013
weird wrote:
The Bible claims to be the inspired word of God. The Bible also tells us to study to show thyself approved unto God a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of Truth. I study the Bible because it is Holy Spirit written. The bible also tells us to test the spirits...
One practical way to test the spirit in this case is that if what you say contradicts what the Bible says, then it is not in the Holy Spirit because its impossible for God to contradict himself.... and your statements contain contradictions all throughout everything you say. you did make some good points though. But unfortunately for you, God has revealed everything He is going to in the first century, therefore, you cannot have any new revelation... sorry to disappoint you false prophet, lol
My God, the God of all the heavens and the heaven and the earth.

I ask you to give me all the blessings of this child of the devil and their family that they do not use everyday to bless your beautiful name. I will take them and use them to bless your beautiful name everyday. Where as they do not.

amen

The Lord told me to post this so as you would be aware that I petitioned the Lord on your behalf.
The Spirit of The Lord

San Antonio, TX

#17 Jul 23, 2013
Keiths sister pburg wrote:
This thread is full of shit. You have too much time on your hands Prophet.
My God, the God of all the heavens and the heaven and the earth.

I ask you to give me all the blessings of this child of the devil and their family that they do not use everyday to bless your beautiful name. I will take them and use them to bless your beautiful name everyday. Where as they do not.

amen

The Lord told me to post this so as you would be aware that I petitioned the Lord on your behalf.
what

Pikeville, KY

#18 Jul 23, 2013
weird wrote:
funny that god cant contradict himself but at the saem time the bible is littered with hundreds of contradictions....hmmmmm???

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#19 Jul 23, 2013
Demons aren't real. You are deluded.
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are spam. The idiot of spam. How long have you been demon possessed?
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#20 Jul 27, 2013
God wrote:
lmfao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shane Hale and arson? WTF?? 3 min hot dog cart shre... 16
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 6 min Billy 20,513
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min dollarsbill 132,179
Who keeps taking down the police chief thread? 19 min Who 9
Rustys Christmas Story 27 min Crusty Rusty 16
I Love Music, Any Kinda Music (Dec '13) 1 hr Musikologist 3,568
A to Z of Song Titles Posted (Dec '13) 1 hr Musikologist 932
Commons Apartments 9 hr Poor Little Rusty 103
10 percent equals 90 percent of crime. - blacks 10 hr Rusty Is A Whigger 30
Sheriff Charles Fuzzy Keesee 23 hr Heart broken father 62
Pikeville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE