deputy shoots at unarmed man

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
newz

Whitesburg, KY

#1 May 2, 2014
why does fuzzy have deputies who aren't trained? one shot at colton Caldwell because he was running. this deputy has no training. why don't the paid trained deputies go serve warrants? he tried to kill someone that wasn't even armed.
Barney Fife

Pikeville, KY

#2 May 2, 2014
newz wrote:
why does fuzzy have deputies who aren't trained? one shot at colton Caldwell because he was running. this deputy has no training. why don't the paid trained deputies go serve warrants? he tried to kill someone that wasn't even armed.
Well by the time the deputy got his one bullet out of his shirt pocket and got the gun loaded the guy was out of pistol range. Besides when you have just had your butt kicked he was probably a little shaky....lol
newz

Whitesburg, KY

#3 May 2, 2014
fuzzy and Melvin are to blame for this, if he had killed the guy he would be going to jail and they would be paying out millions
wondering

Clay City, KY

#4 May 2, 2014
Where did this happen at? Who was the deputy?
here

Shelbiana, KY

#5 May 2, 2014
ross shurtleff, dorton
nahdoor

Martin, KY

#6 May 2, 2014
i heard it was a one armed man who was being sought for a break-in and murder of a prominent doctors wife.
Banner Mule

Whitesburg, KY

#7 May 2, 2014
You didn't expect him to at some one that was armed did you? They might shoot back.
Appalachian Outlaw

Pikeville, KY

#8 May 2, 2014
newz wrote:
fuzzy and Melvin are to blame for this, if he had killed the guy he would be going to jail and they would be paying out millions
That would be the least of his problems pilgrim, that outlaw has kinfolk in these parts and they live by the feud. He would have to hire a body guard and grow eyes in the back of his head.
wtf

Georgetown, IN

#9 May 2, 2014
newz wrote:
listen dumbass the man severely injured the deputy. He had to be transported to the emergency room. He tried to take the officers weapon. So know the facts before you spout out any more shit.
barney fife

Jackson, KY

#10 May 2, 2014
that's what happens when you send someone like ross to arrest some one, my grandma could kick his ass. IF the guy was running away unarmed , shooting at him was unlawful. Even if he whipped his ass, with just his hands. The sheriffs office is way behind on training , and they need to hire better deputies, if not leave the police work for the state police.
law

Jackson, KY

#11 May 2, 2014
same goes with a regular person, if someone assaulting you , and you feel your life is endangered you can use deadly force, but once there retreating , running away. If you use deadly force then, you will be charged.
Fisch

Pikeville, KY

#12 May 2, 2014
Is the dude that shot this dude the dude the fuzz will appoint once reelected?
wtf

Martin, KY

#13 May 2, 2014
You people have no idea what you are talking about.
Fisch

Pikeville, KY

#14 May 2, 2014
wtf wrote:
You people have no idea what you are talking about.
What do you mean? Help clear it up for us?
sadly

Cleveland, OH

#15 May 3, 2014
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>listen dumbass the man severely injured the deputy. He had to be transported to the emergency room. He tried to take the officers weapon. So know the facts before you spout out any more shit.
what happens when you bite off more than you can chew and no training to fall back on.
hmm

United States

#16 May 3, 2014
Was this on the news
tee-pot

Lebanon, KY

#17 May 3, 2014
hmm wrote:
Was this on the news
Are you for real? Pike County has no news stations. It's newspaper won't print anything because they will be assaulted and battered in a bar on main street if they try to. so... no nothing that happens in pike county that should get on the news ever gets on the news.
Pill Head

Pikeville, KY

#18 May 3, 2014
If a person has no arms they shouldn't have been shot. But at least he had legs to run with.
Fart Knocker

Lebanon, KY

#19 May 3, 2014
nahdoor wrote:
i heard it was a one armed man who was being sought for a break-in and murder of a prominent doctors wife.
i heard this too. Wonder why nobody is talking about this.
Truth

United States

#20 May 3, 2014
This is interesting to know that all the comments written in the past regarding untrained deputies running around playing Supercop who really aren't QUALIFIED or LEGALLY allowed to do what they're out there doing has been going on FOR YEARS under Fuzzy's watch! So this information should speak volumes during this election for the voters to know and realize people have been telling the TRUTH and not making up "STORIES" against poor ol Fuzzy! I wonder how many people went to jail or is in prison who could have beat their case since there wasn't a "QUALIFIED " or "ACADEMY" TRAINED official involved with their arrest? Now let's watch how quickly this post gets removed!!!! Rodney has this election HANDS DOWN!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min ChromiuMan 164,676
DJ Stevens From Joes Creek 4 min foryou 3
ANE Blows Donavon Again 9 min True 16
George Maxwell and Shawna 35 min Mike 2
Muscle on Main (Jul '16) 1 hr My Corvette 85
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr well 37,112
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 2 hr One Eyed Willy 5,018
Eric conn is on the run 13 hr texas pete 75

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages