City School bus used for personal use
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
good times

Chesterfield, MO

#22 Mar 9, 2014
If you have time to follow a bus then why is your child in day care to start with?
Guilty Bird

Martin, KY

#23 Mar 9, 2014
This thread was started because someone was called out for abusing the school's bus and taxpayer money. It seems a few posters are trying to distract from that issue. It usually always ends up with name bashing etc. when guilty individuals are busted....
Sassy

Pikeville, KY

#24 Mar 9, 2014
I worked at a day care about 10 years ago and many parents bring their kids and drop them off so they can go do things for themself or just back home to sleep so they dont have to tend to kids and most dont come back till closing time to pick them up...i think if your gonna leave your kids in daycare all day you should be at work or paying for childcare not using my tax money... As for the buses doing person stuff on the bus its everyday

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 46 min Traveler 149,017
Pikeville bingo shutdown 1 hr mus tard 3
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 1 hr One Eyed Willy 2,266
News Pike Co. furloughs 19 4 hr Power Circle Control 20
expo another epic fail 5 hr Elitest Pikeville 21
Buffalo Wild Wings is open 5 hr zero 23
Low life's with new cars and four wheelers !! ... 5 hr Encouraged 6
Island Creek shooting Wed legal eagle 142

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages