dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#84 Apr 1, 2013
i have two majors. major from college is business with accting minor while my major from life is people. i have studied on my own all my life. not only from books but from people by listening to them. i have talked and broke bread with people from many countries, walks of life and cultures. Personally my culture is Scottish Highland major with southern Appalachian as minor.

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

Since: Jan 13

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#85 Apr 1, 2013
dunadd wrote:
i have two majors. major from college is business with accting minor while my major from life is people. i have studied on my own all my life. not only from books but from people by listening to them. i have talked and broke bread with people from many countries, walks of life and cultures. Personally my culture is Scottish Highland major with southern Appalachian as minor.
Life experience and self-education are the greatest teachers anyone could learn from in my opinion. But to learn and evolve as a person requires a teachable base to begin with and that is the thing most folks lack. Most people are incapable of absorbing the things needed to learn from whatever their experiencing and therefore are doomed to embed themselves in cycles of failure.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#86 Apr 1, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
Life experience and self-education are the greatest teachers anyone could learn from in my opinion. But to learn and evolve as a person requires a teachable base to begin with and that is the thing most folks lack. Most people are incapable of absorbing the things needed to learn from whatever their experiencing and therefore are doomed to embed themselves in cycles of failure.
Fatrick, you were too stupid and lazy to go to College, and you never learned much in the Basement.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#87 Apr 2, 2013
Yes Swine Slayer, most are incapable of absorbing because of their unteachable base. the older generation called it set in their ways. they stay unteachable for so long they become incapable of learning, miss out on learning gobs and gobs of truth. truth is what matters, no matter what we believe. down through my life i learned some truths about people i preferred not to know but it was necessary for my well being. truth has separated me from a lot of who used to be friends, family by marriage and even some of blood kin when i learned truth, i didn't separate from them, they separated but so be it. i would rather know truth.

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#88 Apr 2, 2013
dunadd wrote:
Yes Swine Slayer, most are incapable of absorbing because of their unteachable base. the older generation called it set in their ways. they stay unteachable for so long they become incapable of learning, miss out on learning gobs and gobs of truth. truth is what matters, no matter what we believe. down through my life i learned some truths about people i preferred not to know but it was necessary for my well being. truth has separated me from a lot of who used to be friends, family by marriage and even some of blood kin when i learned truth, i didn't separate from them, they separated but so be it. i would rather know truth.
That's what I find intriguing when it comes to Absolute Truths, Dun. They're principles, facts or whatever that are evident without question yet many people try and try to deny/ oppose them despite their immovable, factual state of being. It's both comedic yet tragic
seeing to what lengths some people will struggle to in their opposition to those Truths.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#89 Apr 2, 2013
dunadd wrote:
Yes you do, 1. A major ass 2. A major brain deficit.

lmfao
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#90 Apr 2, 2013
the only conclusion i can come up with is they would rather be right than find truth. SS, there are some on the Beckley WV topix, discussing the same subject/s we are on Pikeville. One wrote yestersday, I wasnt aware God or Thomas Jefferson were liberals. Jefferson did adopt some strange religious beliefs later after the death of his wife. There is no doubt the Thomas Jefferson wrote the DoI had a strong belief in God. The founding fathers also believed in idvine providence in the formation of America. Jefferson attended church in the capital, had the marine band play at church services and took money from the federal treasury to send missionaries to the indians. His letter to the Baptists of Danbury, CT, guaranteeing them the federal governmetn would never force a religion on them or stop them from parcticing their religion was later used by a Godless Supreme Court to create the socalled separation of church and Sstate, which does not exist in the Constitution or maybe it is just hidden behind the right to an abortion.
what's your take on this? To me it sounds like what we know and very well could have been written by you or me.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#91 Apr 2, 2013
dunadd wrote:
the only conclusion i can come up with is they would rather be right than find truth. SS, there are some on the Beckley WV topix, discussing the same subject/s we are on Pikeville. One wrote yestersday, I wasnt aware God or Thomas Jefferson were liberals. Jefferson did adopt some strange religious beliefs later after the death of his wife. There is no doubt the Thomas Jefferson wrote the DoI had a strong belief in God. The founding fathers also believed in idvine providence in the formation of America. Jefferson attended church in the capital, had the marine band play at church services and took money from the federal treasury to send missionaries to the indians. His letter to the Baptists of Danbury, CT, guaranteeing them the federal governmetn would never force a religion on them or stop them from parcticing their religion was later used by a Godless Supreme Court to create the socalled separation of church and Sstate, which does not exist in the Constitution or maybe it is just hidden behind the right to an abortion.
what's your take on this? To me it sounds like what we know and very well could have been written by you or me.
The seperation of Church and State is in the Constitution you illiterate pos.

Buy a dictionary you illiterate doofus.

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#92 Apr 2, 2013
dunadd wrote:
Definitely, LOL. When you get a chance read Post #1 of the thread linked below..it's one of my former IDs. I am sure you will find it interesting and it's all about the origins of The Separation of Church and State and how people distort these days:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/pikeville-ky/...
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#93 Apr 2, 2013
thanks SWINE SLAYER, i read it, find it very interesting and enlightening. i will study it in depth after copying tomorrow. It's getting rather late here and i need to unwind my brain a little before retiring. i like to relax mentally before sleep. just previous to my getting back here, i was spoofing around with those on the Big Apple topix. oh, did you hear the Senate in Richmond, Virginia voted a 2 year moratorium on any use of drones by law enforcement in Virginia. I haven't heard what Sheriff Dye in Russell County, Virginia thinks but i'm sure he'll choose to abide by Richmond's decision. If not, what the hey. i checked Lebanon VA topix and no word yet. later, have a good night, i'll be in contact tomorrow.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#94 Apr 3, 2013
dunadd wrote:
thanks SWINE SLAYER, i read it, find it very interesting and enlightening. i will study it in depth after copying tomorrow. It's getting rather late here and i need to unwind my brain a little before retiring. i like to relax mentally before sleep. just previous to my getting back here, i was spoofing around with those on the Big Apple topix. oh, did you hear the Senate in Richmond, Virginia voted a 2 year moratorium on any use of drones by law enforcement in Virginia. I haven't heard what Sheriff Dye in Russell County, Virginia thinks but i'm sure he'll choose to abide by Richmond's decision. If not, what the hey. i checked Lebanon VA topix and no word yet. later, have a good night, i'll be in contact tomorrow.
Your Brain is permanently relaxed you silly tard.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#95 Apr 3, 2013
SS, very interesting, that earlier piece of yours entitled Separation Misconstrued. it took awhile to glean the wheat from the chaff. I copied 11 of the wheat. i had read about Roger Williams in his confrontation with the religious experts in the colony of Massachusetts Bay and his subsequent arrival in Providence Colony but nothing else. I will study him on Google. Thanks again for the pointing me to that very interesting discourse from earlier years.
wtf

Georgetown, KY

#96 Apr 3, 2013
dunadd wrote:
SS, very interesting, that earlier piece of yours entitled Separation Misconstrued. it took awhile to glean the wheat from the chaff. I copied 11 of the wheat. i had read about Roger Williams in his confrontation with the religious experts in the colony of Massachusetts Bay and his subsequent arrival in Providence Colony but nothing else. I will study him on Google. Thanks again for the pointing me to that very interesting discourse from earlier years.
Maybe you 2 dipshits could get on the Supreme Court.

Lmfao

Supreme morons.

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#97 Apr 3, 2013
dunadd wrote:
Glad you enjoyed it. I get so sick hearing mistaken people not only attribute Separation.. to Jefferson but also fail to fathom what it's actual intent and message was meant to be.
wtf

Georgetown, KY

#98 Apr 3, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you enjoyed it. I get so sick hearing mistaken people not only attribute Separation.. to Jefferson but also fail to fathom what it's actual intent and message was meant to be.
Then quit screwing it up Stupid, read and learn what it means.

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#99 Apr 3, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you 2 dipshits could get on the Supreme Court.
Lmfao
Supreme morons.
Surely that would not bode well for you and your Gay Rights/Marriage desires, simpleton because speaking for myself I damn well would NOT rule in favor of such vile abominations to the sacred institution of Matrimony nor the continuing escalation of preferential treatment you
homosexuals seek.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#100 Apr 3, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely that would not bode well for you and your Gay Rights/Marriage desires, simpleton because speaking for myself I damn well would NOT rule in favor of such vile abominations to the sacred institution of Matrimony nor the continuing escalation of preferential treatment you
homosexuals seek.
Why are you not married Fatrick???

lmfao
lmfao
lmfao

Nobody is that frigging stupid.

lmfao
Fart blossum

Pikeville, KY

#101 Apr 3, 2013
Patty cakes talking to himself as always!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#102 Apr 4, 2013
Fart blossum wrote:
Patty cakes talking to himself as always!
Lmfao
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#103 Apr 4, 2013
SS, there's a heated confrontation forming in North Carolina between Raleigh and DC. Quote, Republican lawmakers in North Carolina have proposed a bill that would allow the state to declare an offical religion, a seeming violation of the Establishment Clause of the United States Bill of Rights. end quote. the entire article is on The Blaze, Proposed Bill In North Carolina Would Establish A State Religion, 4/3/2013 by Becket Adams. thought i would give you a heads up on this one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 15 min Democrat for Mitch 5,219
kmart and wages 26 min JohnEWoodbringrer 3
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Demonicrats 153,775
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 4 hr Bill 26,279
Pike County Schools Weight Loss Contest 4 hr Rough Divide 35
UPike Brass Stroke City Puppets at Gala 5 hr Laughable 2
The Future of Eastern Kentucky 6 hr helper head 10
Valley Elementary Teacher having an affair? 7 hr Go girl 46
Job with hobbylobby 9 hr helper head 11
•••
•••
Pikeville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••