Spontaneous Citizen Combustion

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

Since: Jan 13

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#63 Mar 25, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Israel is the biggest Welfare State in the World.
Well that's clearly not true or else YOU would be there draining it dry like you do here in America.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#64 Mar 26, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that's clearly not true or else YOU would be there draining it dry like you do here in America.
And you have worked where Basement Boy?

Lmfao

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#65 Mar 27, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>And you have worked where Basement Boy?
Lmfao
Trust me, punk I have worked since I was 18 yrs. old and have done so for over 25 yrs. now but why should I provide any info about my employment unless YOU are first man enough to do the same? C'mon you POS SOB WTF, name a job where YOU have worked and the PROOF to substantiate your "employment" there.

Yeah, that's what I thought. WTF is clearly a check-drawing SSI recipient based on his
severe mental retardation and anti-social illnesses. Growing up all ghetto in a single parent home as a sickly, frail Black BOY being molested by local priests while his own drug addict mother pimped him out to drug-dealer pedophiles has resulted in this worthless deviant miscreant we have entertaining us here daily.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#66 Mar 27, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust me, punk I have worked since I was 18 yrs. old and have done so for over 25 yrs. now but why should I provide any info about my employment unless YOU are first man enough to do the same? C'mon you POS SOB WTF, name a job where YOU have worked and the PROOF to substantiate your "employment" there.
Yeah, that's what I thought. WTF is clearly a check-drawing SSI recipient based on his
severe mental retardation and anti-social illnesses. Growing up all ghetto in a single parent home as a sickly, frail Black BOY being molested by local priests while his own drug addict mother pimped him out to drug-dealer pedophiles has resulted in this worthless deviant miscreant we have entertaining us here daily.
On your knees in front of your Daddy is not work you BJ giver.

Lmfao
lol

Jackson, KY

#67 Mar 27, 2013
rolls eyes
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#68 Mar 29, 2013
swine slayer, i did something i never do. i answered communist piece of trash on Pikeville topix but this communist piece of trash desecerated the memory of the schoolchildren who died at Beslan and i couldnt let communist piece of foul mouth trash go unanswered. thanks for staying in there, SS, telling the truth.
wtf

Danville, KY

#69 Mar 29, 2013
dunadd wrote:
swine slayer, i did something i never do. i answered communist piece of trash on Pikeville topix but this communist piece of trash desecerated the memory of the schoolchildren who died at Beslan and i couldnt let communist piece of foul mouth trash go unanswered. thanks for staying in there, SS, telling the truth.
You 2 queers are amusing.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#71 Mar 29, 2013
you are a trash mouth communist. You the one who marched with Queers of Economic Justice, not SS and I.
WOW

Williamson, WV

#72 Mar 29, 2013
dunadd wrote:
I really thank you for your informative post. Please post again. I have a fascination of Western Civ and Bible studies. Forgive my spelling , but the Assyrians are now modern day Iraq, Iran and Syria, plus parts of Pakistan, they are the Muslim nations, correct? They are known as being brutal people, conquerers. This is still their MO today.
WOW

Williamson, WV

#73 Mar 29, 2013
The 10 tribes of Judah are the returning people to Israel these days. My understanding is in the final battle China and Russia (Magog) will join forces with Iran and attack Israel. Is this your take?
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#74 Mar 29, 2013
the ancient Assyrians are your germanic people, not to be confused with modern day Germans. Germanic people settled parts of presentday Germany, France, Belgium and Netherlands. they centered mostly in modern day Bavaria and Bohemia, which are southeastern Germany and the Czech republic respectively. sometimes germanic and celtic peoples settled in adjoining areas. Both groups eventually reached the British Isles although celts got there first. there isnt 10 tribes of Judah. Judah is one tribe. Judah with the tribe of Benjamin settled the southern kingdom of Judah. the northern ten tribes are called Israel or rather the kingdom of Israel. Iran's old name is Persia. the iranians are descendants of the ancient Medes and Persians. modern day iraqis and syrians are Arabs. Do not confuse the nation of Israel today with the Israelites. the nation of Israel is Jewish, jew being the diminutive of Judah like Rich is of Richard. Israel exists today but is not the nation of Israel who are Judah, Jews. When you write about the final battle, i surmise you are meaning the battle of Armageddon mentioned in the book of Revelation. that battle is not the same as the war mentioned in Ezekiel 38 and 39. Two different scenarios. the battle described by Ezekiel is prior to the Lord Jesus Christ, Yeshua Mashiach, coming to set up the 1000 year reign. the battle described by John in the Book of Revelation is after the 1000 year reign. i hope this info helps you better understand what is going to happen.
WOW

Williamson, WV

#75 Mar 29, 2013
dunadd wrote:
the ancient Assyrians are your germanic people, not to be confused with modern day Germans. Germanic people settled parts of presentday Germany, France, Belgium and Netherlands. they centered mostly in modern day Bavaria and Bohemia, which are southeastern Germany and the Czech republic respectively. sometimes germanic and celtic peoples settled in adjoining areas. Both groups eventually reached the British Isles although celts got there first. there isnt 10 tribes of Judah. Judah is one tribe. Judah with the tribe of Benjamin settled the southern kingdom of Judah. the northern ten tribes are called Israel or rather the kingdom of Israel. Iran's old name is Persia. the iranians are descendants of the ancient Medes and Persians. modern day iraqis and syrians are Arabs. Do not confuse the nation of Israel today with the Israelites. the nation of Israel is Jewish, jew being the diminutive of Judah like Rich is of Richard. Israel exists today but is not the nation of Israel who are Judah, Jews. When you write about the final battle, i surmise you are meaning the battle of Armageddon mentioned in the book of Revelation. that battle is not the same as the war mentioned in Ezekiel 38 and 39. Two different scenarios. the battle described by Ezekiel is prior to the Lord Jesus Christ, Yeshua Mashiach, coming to set up the 1000 year reign. the battle described by John in the Book of Revelation is after the 1000 year reign. i hope this info helps you better understand what is going to happen.
Thank you. I would not have thought of Germans as being Assyrians, but it seems they did migrate here. I need to get back to the History books/ None the less, your post are informative and I do enjoy reading them. Please continue to post when you have the time and inclination.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#76 Mar 29, 2013
WOW, do you have access to the writings of Flavius Josephus. He was a Jewish historian in the first century AD. lot of people dont know this but Herod was half Jew, half Edomite as was Judas Iscariot, Judas' Hebrew name is Judah of k'riot, K'riot being a town in Edom, also called Kerioth. the Herods and Judas were both Jew/Edomite. In Judaism one's mother must be Jewess no matter what the father. If one is born to Jewish father and goyim mother, one is not Jew. must have Jewess mother.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#77 Mar 29, 2013
not all germans are Assyrian. Germans and Germanic are two different people. today northern Germans are different than southern Germans. even their german pronounciation is different. northern germans have a lot of slav mixed in whereas southern germans have less. Chancellor Angela Merkel is 1/4 Polish. Assyrians are germanic, not German. German is nationality while germanic is genetically. not all Germans are Germanic. Franks whom France was named for are germanic while Belgae whom Belgium was named after are celtic. Saxons are germanic as are Angles who gave their name to england, angleland. When germanic AngloSaxons invaded england the earlier celts were pushed north and west into Caledonia(Scotland), Hibernia(Ireland) and Wales.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#78 Mar 30, 2013
dunadd wrote:
not all germans are Assyrian. Germans and Germanic are two different people. today northern Germans are different than southern Germans. even their german pronounciation is different. northern germans have a lot of slav mixed in whereas southern germans have less. Chancellor Angela Merkel is 1/4 Polish. Assyrians are germanic, not German. German is nationality while germanic is genetically. not all Germans are Germanic. Franks whom France was named for are germanic while Belgae whom Belgium was named after are celtic. Saxons are germanic as are Angles who gave their name to england, angleland. When germanic AngloSaxons invaded england the earlier celts were pushed north and west into Caledonia(Scotland), Hibernia(Ireland) and Wales.
your tiny brain has been invaded by an ass of huge proportions.
WOW

Williamson, WV

#79 Mar 30, 2013
dunadd wrote:
Too cool, I love knowledge. I need more of it, so keep it coming and I'll try to get the writings were spoke of. What is your major?

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#80 Mar 30, 2013
dunadd wrote:
Count on it, pal. I love Truth and it truth itself fits and treats me well for I realized long ago that once you awaken to real Truth then you can never turn your back to it ever again. When one accepts the truth merely about themselves then what can anyone say about you that has any validity? If you know the truth about yourself and what you stand for or believe in then nothing anyone can say to or about you even registers. Too many people are allowing themselves to be deceived hell, WANT to be deceived because the truth scares them so they struggle to suppress and deny it. They'll embrace a lie, any lie just as long as it conceals the truth and gives them a peaceful feelings of delusional comfort and safety for they are the unthinking, mindless sheep ripe for the bloody slaughter that's building behind the curtains. Sheep despise and detest Truth for Truth usually means their violent end so they wrap themselves in cocoons of deception and falsehoods with the equivalent of their fingers in their ears and their eyes glued shut. And that
my friend is the TRUTH.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#81 Mar 31, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
Count on it, pal. I love Truth and it truth itself fits and treats me well for I realized long ago that once you awaken to real Truth then you can never turn your back to it ever again. When one accepts the truth merely about themselves then what can anyone say about you that has any validity? If you know the truth about yourself and what you stand for or believe in then nothing anyone can say to or about you even registers. Too many people are allowing themselves to be deceived hell, WANT to be deceived because the truth scares them so they struggle to suppress and deny it. They'll embrace a lie, any lie just as long as it conceals the truth and gives them a peaceful feelings of delusional comfort and safety for they are the unthinking, mindless sheep ripe for the bloody slaughter that's building behind the curtains. Sheep despise and detest Truth for Truth usually means their violent end so they wrap themselves in cocoons of deception and falsehoods with the equivalent of their fingers in their ears and their eyes glued shut. And that
my friend is the TRUTH.
Truth is you are lowlife white trash and you embraced that at an early age.

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#82 Apr 1, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Truth is you are lowlife white trash and you embraced that at an early age.
How UNtruthful.
wtf

Danville, KY

#83 Apr 1, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
How UNtruthful.
Very truthful and valid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min Lucy 138,148
PMC Nurses Need To Wear White Uniforms And Hats 1 hr Time For A Change 14
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr California Bound 27,265
Why Are So Many People Leaving Pike County ? (May '11) 1 hr where at 650
Blacks looting again 2 hr me to 55
SS Is Notifying People That Lawyer Committed 2 hr War Is Coming 54
What happen to bad moms thread? 2 hr Good mother 5
It's Official Eric C Conns Clients 4 hr April in Georgia 38
cop who got shot at wolfpit 6 hr no luck 12
Judge Combs Redux 22 hr MDR 8
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]