Who knows Freddie Charles
Freddie Charles
#41 Aug 23, 2012
Yall need to shut your mouths about me. i am in a hard spot right now. i will be having a yard sale soon. many good things for sale. hair pieces, a hood ornament from the smoke and the bandit trans am, a penis pump like new. many thing low low prices. holler at your boy. i even have a barrel of whoop ass i been saving for all you nay sayers about Freddie Charles. i eat shrapnel and shit hand gernedes....get sum!
who

Wheelwright, KY

#42 Aug 23, 2012
who what why
Freddys lady

Richmond, KY

#43 Sep 6, 2012
get a life i have reported u for acting like Freddy this is the same one u accused being from London and i still love and believe in him
Freddies future wife

Richmond, KY

#44 Jan 19, 2013
Im so glad that his name has been kept off the computer for awhile hes better than ever and I can still assure u there r no drugs involved in our life hes divorced and we r on our way to our married happy life thanks for all your concern
Cincy girl

Paris, KY

#46 Jan 19, 2013
Freddies future wife wrote:
Im so glad that his name has been kept off the computer for awhile hes better than ever and I can still assure u there r no drugs involved in our life hes divorced and we r on our way to our married happy life thanks for all your concern
Hate to burst ur bubble, Sweetie...but Freddie will never be true to you, and he will never give drugs up. That's just the way it is.
ouytre

Elkhorn City, KY

#47 Jan 23, 2013
spike wrote:
Does anyone know if he is still in jail? Because he ripped some friends and they are looking for him..
i say beat his ass and give him what he needs he is a rat and has been for a while now ... but u can call the jail and see if he is in their
I know

Pikeville, KY

#48 Jan 28, 2013
Hate to tell u sweetie but he is off drugs and dont cheat that's the way it is I know where he is twenty four seven! He's not in jail not a rat and you sure cant beat his ass u will take u both on and I'm one bad bitch and he's a bad ass.Now because he won't screw don't get on here and bash him! come to my face and talk about him don't talk about him on the computer. I will be married to him and I don't marry cheaters so please keep your mouth off my man!
Wondering

Chesterfield, MO

#49 Apr 21, 2013
Where is Old Fred now.
Wondering

Chesterfield, MO

#50 Apr 21, 2013
Can't believe Henrietta finally divorced him after all these years.. Go Henrietta should have done it years ago.. I heard he was in prison for grand theft is that true. Is he remarried. Never would have believed he would let anything happen to him and his wife. He may have cheated but he loved her...Was a druggie but loved Henrietta..Haven't seen him in years the last time he had no teeth..he used to look good.. I guess drugs will mess up ur whole life...
lmao

Richmond, KY

#51 Feb 4, 2014
Hes in florida in jail ,thats his new home
juju

Martin, KY

#52 Feb 9, 2014
Hmm...what happened to the "we're clean and off drugs, doing great and getting married"? Not so happily ever after...after all, LOL
facts

Martin, KY

#53 Feb 11, 2014
It is what it is karma is such a bitch,or was it the bitch ,crack me up who cares hes gone,now people can sleep not worrying who hes gonna still off next
I know

United States

#54 May 28, 2014
lmao wrote:
Hes in florida in jail ,thats his new home
. Shows what u know he had been free five days when u posted this he does however live in Fl.look on his wife's Facebook u will see pictures of him at his job must be something he's still with her
Wondering

Prestonsburg, KY

#55 May 29, 2014
Did he go to johns creek sister Henrietta
Cincy Girl

Winchester, KY

#56 Nov 13, 2014
Yeah, Hairless Freddie lives in Florida with his "wife", whenever she can hog-tie him there. Bet by now she's found out that he can't be true, can't be straight, WILL beat on her, and listens to everything his dear auntie and sister tell him to do. They're one close-knit family, ya know!!
I know

Pikeville, KY

#57 Aug 30, 2015
I don't try to hogtied anyone his loss if he can't be true he will always be a Crack head in the end
Friend

Crestwood, KY

#58 Sep 3, 2015
I do
Who knows

Charlestown, IN

#59 Sep 3, 2015
Sure do he works at garage at Deskins body shop
Still bald still toothless
On crack and gay since prison
What U expect drugs U screw anything and get screwed

He brags on prison U get rammed or u do the ramming
Lol

Pikeville, KY

#60 Dec 5, 2015
Sure do think he's gay his lover is Greg that works at a local doctors office they love to crack together lol
Allen Harper

Clay City, KY

#61 Dec 7, 2015
He was bi-sexual before he ever went to prison. He would drop to his knees, when he needed a fix.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 17 min ThomasSMonson 163,706
Larry Tackett 30 min Hey 1
Larry Tackett from Mayking, KY 33 min Hey 1
The White Neo Nazi Rally and Trump 59 min Death knocking 62
cheating wife (Oct '16) 1 hr Set right 41
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 1 hr One Eyed Willy 4,445
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr Real Truth 36,423
Sick of the smell in front of Pikeville High Sc... (Jun '14) 3 hr Willard 40
FBI Transportation Cabinet Version 2017 6 hr A Hillary Deport... 161

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages