wtf outed again

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

Since: Jan 13

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#42 Apr 2, 2013
GOP wrote:
<quoted text>As I have said before...you queers always regress to calling us heterosexuals names that fit you and your filthy sexual acts.
That desperate antic on their part is as absurd as saying that anyone that SUPPORTS Homosexuality, Gay Marriage, etc. IS gay themselves. It's just an imbecilic claim to state that anyone that adamantly opposes Gay Issues is somehow gay themselves. It's moronic drivel.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#44 Apr 2, 2013
GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
All you do is run that mouth and do absolutely NOTHING else. You poor worthless coward.
The same can be said of you.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#45 Apr 2, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
That desperate antic on their part is as absurd as saying that anyone that SUPPORTS Homosexuality, Gay Marriage, etc. IS gay themselves. It's just an imbecilic claim to state that anyone that adamantly opposes Gay Issues is somehow gay themselves. It's moronic drivel.
But yet you claim anyone who supports is gay. Just more of your hypocrisy showing again.

CMN

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#46 Apr 2, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
No one said that. I said that those who obsess over gay issues to the exclusion of all others are probably trying to cover up their own prurient interests in homosexuality. Considering that every thread, regardless of the topic, ends up in a gay bashing diatribe (mostly aimed at wtf), could lead one to believe that we have a closeted NAMBLA group right here on Topix.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#47 Apr 2, 2013
CMN wrote:
<quoted text>
No one said that. I said that those who obsess over gay issues to the exclusion of all others are probably trying to cover up their own prurient interests in homosexuality. Considering that every thread, regardless of the topic, ends up in a gay bashing diatribe (mostly aimed at wtf), could lead one to believe that we have a closeted NAMBLA group right here on Topix.
SS once blew a man for pills, now is that gay or just real passion?

lmfao

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#48 Apr 2, 2013
CMN wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually that's only what biased, Liberally-eroded mindless people would believe in my opinion. As for everyone else observing those "gay bashing diatribes" they more than likely just accept that there are a lot of homosexuality-opposing people easily disgusted at it and quite vocal about it present here. Another thing you seem rather incorrect about is anyone targeting WTF for anything without first having him harass them in most cases. WTF's repeated approach to this forum is to sign on and seek out me or certain other WTF Abusers and then begin his moronic haranguing of us with his idiotically juvenile and filth-filled one liners of non-issue stupidity. Most of us do not have anything much to do with him and could care less about his dumb ass but I fail to see why some of you continually give him a free pass for his constant inanity and never call him out for his ignorant BS. If there's any faction of
NAMBLA present here then it is clearly established by him and his fellow pedophile freaks.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#49 Apr 3, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually that's only what biased, Liberally-eroded mindless people would believe in my opinion. As for everyone else observing those "gay bashing diatribes" they more than likely just accept that there are a lot of homosexuality-opposing people easily disgusted at it and quite vocal about it present here. Another thing you seem rather incorrect about is anyone targeting WTF for anything without first having him harass them in most cases. WTF's repeated approach to this forum is to sign on and seek out me or certain other WTF Abusers and then begin his moronic haranguing of us with his idiotically juvenile and filth-filled one liners of non-issue stupidity. Most of us do not have anything much to do with him and could care less about his dumb ass but I fail to see why some of you continually give him a free pass for his constant inanity and never call him out for his ignorant BS. If there's any faction of
NAMBLA present here then it is clearly established by him and his fellow pedophile freaks.
You childish little twerp. Get a life doofus.
wtfDad

Chapmanville, WV

#50 Apr 3, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You childish little twerp. Get a life doofus.
LOL ,as if you have a life!!!
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#51 Apr 3, 2013
wtfDad wrote:
<quoted text>LOL ,as if you have a life!!!
Much better than yours you white trash low life.
wtf

Winchester, KY

#52 Apr 3, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Much better than yours you white trash low life.
At least I stay on the computer all day calling people names!I still live with mommy and daddy and my blow up doll!
Be Civil

Salyersville, KY

#54 Apr 6, 2013
Oh wtf (aka White Trash Freeloader) quit attacking everyone. Don't be so trashy. Get a Job. Get a Life, wtf. Be nice.
wtf

United States

#55 Apr 6, 2013
Be Civil wrote:
Oh wtf (aka White Trash Freeloader) quit attacking everyone. Don't be so trashy. Get a Job. Get a Life, wtf. Be nice.
I am just pissed off because one of my used blow up dolls just blew a hole in it. now I can't practice for a threesome with the boys at Bob Amos Park.
Mom of wtf

Pikeville, KY

#56 Apr 6, 2013
someone please help my Baby. just a patch for his little blow up Man is all he needs. you can see how stressed he is. my little man Typed two almost complete Lines. everyone knows how this is so hard for him to comprehend anything but one Liners. If you can't send him a patch maybe a can of Vienna sausages will calm him down for a little while.
wtf

United States

#57 Apr 6, 2013
I'm a pos!!!!

There you go mom. back to the one liners.

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO
Mary

Winchester, KY

#58 Apr 6, 2013
WTF, will u marry me please I LOVE U!!!!
Mary

Winchester, KY

#59 Apr 6, 2013
Btw I have a vagina but plz marry me WTF

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#60 Apr 7, 2013
Mary wrote:
Btw I have a vagina but plz marry me WTF
POS SOB WTF will probably take you up on that just as long as you are under 8 years of age.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#61 Apr 7, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
POS SOB WTF will probably take you up on that just as long as you are under 8 years of age.
Are you ever going to grow up Fatrick?

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#62 Apr 7, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Are you ever going to grow up Fatrick?
That's ironic coming from the idiot man-child POS SOB punk ass little bitchpuppet itself.

Poor POS SOB WTF gets bitchslapped again! And again, and again, and again...

LMAO!
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#63 Apr 7, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
That's ironic coming from the idiot man-child POS SOB punk ass little bitchpuppet itself.
Poor POS SOB WTF gets bitchslapped again! And again, and again, and again...
LMAO!
How is Daddy's Basement you backward misfit?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I am dating a black man. 3 min not_a_hater 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min ChromiuMan 167,979
Dr Whitney Maynard Rauth Valley Vet (May '12) 19 min AnimalLoverWithAN... 33
Ray Jones for Pike County Judge Executive 41 min curious 61
Taking a knee !! 45 min tigger 3
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr Coal miner 37,686
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 2 hr Kyboy 5,571

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages