First Prev
of 4
Next Last
GOP

Daniels, WV

#1 Mar 26, 2013

|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#39 6 hrs ago
btw wrote:
yeah, fantasize about me all you like- every little weepy orgasm you have will cost you 10,000 years in the fiery pit, SCUMbag...<quoted text>[email protected]

wtf
Pikeville, KY

I will like me. how old are you.

wtf
Pikeville, KY
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#40 6 hrs ago
i meant i will like you.lol

Lmao

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

Since: Jan 13

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#2 Mar 26, 2013
That sick-ass POS SOB WTF is at again, huh GOP? It's vile and disgusting to see his homosexual antics play out on this site as he tries to seduce naive males into meeting him. We've watched him carry out this crap for years now and it's sickening, that's why I always scoff when he tries to say some negative thing
about Gays or accuse clearly heterosexual people of being gay like him.
laughing

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Mar 26, 2013
You sure pay a lot of attention to wtf straight eight. Something you wish to share with your feelings and emotions?
Long Live Legend

United States

#4 Mar 26, 2013
I'll take this..

There's nothing wring with vigilante observation and mindful surveillance of known pedophiles and deviant homosexuals with nefarious intent like you, Marty. You know damn well that Str8 8 and Legend both have always been committed to combating your vile intentions and double speaking hypocrisy. You yourself found out the hard way how serious those guys can be when one of you sick POS get out of line and try to harm someone. LMAO!
cletus an poot

Orlando, FL

#5 Mar 26, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
That sick-ass POS SOB WTF is at again, huh GOP? It's vile and disgusting to see his homosexual antics play out on this site as he tries to seduce naive males into meeting him. We've watched him carry out this crap for years now and it's sickening, that's why I always scoff when he tries to say some negative thing
about Gays or accuse clearly heterosexual people of being gay like him.
now im fixin ta learn ya. you is hiddin yore true feelins for WTF, jest go wiff it like ya dun so minny times fore.did ya slay the swine fore or affer ya had yore way wiff it?
laughing

Chesterfield, MO

#6 Mar 26, 2013
Long Live Legend wrote:
I'll take this..
There's nothing wring with vigilante observation and mindful surveillance of known pedophiles and deviant homosexuals with nefarious intent like you, Marty. You know damn well that Str8 8 and Legend both have always been committed to combating your vile intentions and double speaking hypocrisy. You yourself found out the hard way how serious those guys can be when one of you sick POS get out of line and try to harm someone. LMAO!
Patrick, Patrick, Patrick, do you still think everyone is Marty? Do you see him in the corner of your eye when you go out? Is he in the shadows, just around the corner? You should get help for your constant thoughts that everyone is Marty.

“What Ever”

Since: Oct 09

For Me To Know

#7 Mar 26, 2013
laughing wrote:
<quoted text>Patrick, Patrick, Patrick, do you still think everyone is Marty? Do you see him in the corner of your eye when you go out? Is he in the shadows, just around the corner? You should get help for your constant thoughts that everyone is Marty.
What is the differences of him thinking everyone is Marty, and you thinking everyone is Patrick?
GOP

Daniels, WV

#8 Mar 26, 2013
Maybe 'laughing' should 'Stop crying'? Some people are born stupid and that's one for sure.
GOP

Daniels, WV

#9 Mar 26, 2013
GOP wrote:
<quoted text>I think the posted exchange shows YOU to be the queer! How about your "boi friends" at Bob Anus park?
----------
curious boi 19
Virgie, KY
Are there ne younger guys lookin in virgie area to have some male on male action or what most people that reply to these posts are like 40 to 50 year old. I'm kinda new to this I'm 20 and have only sucked one Dick but loved would like to try more. Guys 18-35 only please.
bi guy
Virgie, KY
Hey curious what else are u into trying
wtf
Pikeville
I'm in the Pikeville area if you ever come up in me way.
wtf
Pikeville, KY
I meant my way.lol
Grow up
Betsy Layne, KY
Lord have mercy....
I knew it
Pikeville, KY
wtf is gay!!!!!
wtf
Prestonsburg, KY
i will be at Bob Amos park Saturday around noon if anyone is interested in meeting!

wtf
Pikeville, KY

I tried to stop them but i cant.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
move along

Georgetown, KY

#10 Mar 26, 2013
GOP wrote:
GOP wrote:
<quoted text>I think the posted exchange shows YOU to be the queer! How about your "boi friends" at Bob Anus park?
----------
curious boi 19
Virgie, KY
Are there ne younger guys lookin in virgie area to have some male on male action or what most people that reply to these posts are like 40 to 50 year old. I'm kinda new to this I'm 20 and have only sucked one Dick but loved would like to try more. Guys 18-35 only please.
bi guy
Virgie, KY
wtf
Pikeville
wtf
Pikeville, KY
I meant my way.lol
Grow up
Betsy Layne, KY
Lord have mercy....
I knew it
Pikeville, KY
wtf is gay!!!!!
wtf
Prestonsburg, KY
i will be at Bob Amos park Saturday around noon if anyone is interested in meeting!
GOP
Is there any way we can make it a threesome?
wtf
Pikeville, KY
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
looks like gop wants in on the action

“THE END OF THE AGE”

Since: Feb 13

1 JOHN 2:18

#11 Mar 26, 2013
Long Live Legend wrote:
I'll take this..
I have to agree with you because it takes decent people to keep an eye on all the "bad" people out there these days. Whoever this Marty person is it sounds like he is crazy or
a threat towards children, others, innocents, whatever.
GOP

Daniels, WV

#12 Mar 26, 2013
move along wrote:
<quoted text>
looks like gop wants in on the action
All you queers like to call us heterosexual men queer.

It doesn't work. One like you is obvious. Trying to bring REAL humans down to your filthy, nasty level just never worked and never will. Wish all you want. Even you, like wtf, know how sick you are and want others to be sick too.

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#13 Mar 26, 2013
GOP wrote:
<quoted text>All you queers like to call us heterosexual men queer.
It doesn't work. One like you is obvious. Trying to bring REAL humans down to your filthy, nasty level just never worked and never will. Wish all you want. Even you, like wtf, know how sick you are and want others to be sick too.
Why do every one of those deviants always resort to these old worn out antics of calling every anti-homosexual activist gay? Every time someone denounces their vile perversion or opposes their sick immorality, what do they do? How do they react? By trying to claim that person is gay like them. It's a pitifully ineffective tactic but yet it's the one every one of them unsuccessfully tries again and again. It's right up there with "homophobe" also, their other go-to BS that
falls short and fails as well. It's evident that they do not possess varied abilities to defend
their stances to start with because when confronted with strong, adamant opposition like ours
they crumble and in desperation try the most useless, silly crap instead. It's truly pitiful.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#14 Mar 27, 2013
GOP wrote:
<quoted text>All you queers like to call us heterosexual men queer.
You were queered in the Floyd County Jail you drunk pos.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#15 Mar 27, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do every one of those deviants always resort to these old worn out antics of calling every anti-homosexual activist gay? Every time someone denounces their vile perversion or opposes their sick immorality, what do they do? How do they react? By trying to claim that person is gay like them. It's a pitifully ineffective tactic but yet it's the one every one of them unsuccessfully tries again and again. It's right up there with "homophobe" also, their other go-to BS that
falls short and fails as well. It's evident that they do not possess varied abilities to defend
their stances to start with because when confronted with strong, adamant opposition like ours
they crumble and in desperation try the most useless, silly crap instead. It's truly pitiful.
Fatrick you sucked a Man for pills, did you think that was normal?
GOP

Daniels, WV

#16 Mar 27, 2013
wtf proves your point, yet again, S.S.

Queers are so predictable and transparent.

Just how many heterosexuals would get on here and announce "I'll be at bob amos park sat. around noon if anyone wants to meet"?

It all goes to prove just how nasty and irresponsible the homosexual community actually is. And they say they are no different!
wtf

Stockholm, Sweden

#17 Mar 27, 2013
GOP wrote:
Just how many heterosexuals would get on here and announce "I'll be at bob amos park sat. around noon if anyone wants to meet"?
It all goes to prove just how nasty and irresponsible the homosexual community actually is. And they say they are no different!
it will have to be 11:30 I can't make it at noon.lmao
KELLERMAN

Mansfield, OH

#18 Mar 27, 2013
GOP wrote:
This person doesn't represent the Gay Community if Pikeville has one to begin with. I would assume that most gay folks move to larger cities where they are more acceptable. I don't understand either why one would tell someone to meet them at a park. If this person is gay he doesn't represent his group in a good manner. I do have a problem with such outrageous behavior, but I can't judge everyone by the village idiot.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#19 Mar 27, 2013
GOP wrote:
GOP wrote:
----------
curious boi 19
Virgie, KY
bi guy
Virgie, KY
wtf
Pikeville
wtf
Pikeville, KY
I meant my way.lol
Grow up
Betsy Layne, KY
Lord have mercy....
I knew it
Pikeville, KY
wtf is gay!!!!!
wtf
Prestonsburg, KY
wtf
Pikeville, KY
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Does no one else find it a little messed up that Tan man here, keeps this post saved to his comp. and posts it all the time? I mean seriously, this doesn't set off that little warning bell in your heads? There is something seriously wrong with ole tan.

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#20 Mar 27, 2013
Bleeding Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
Does no one else find it a little messed up that Tan man here, keeps this post saved to his comp. and posts it all the time? I mean seriously, this doesn't set off that little warning bell in your heads? There is something seriously wrong with ole tan.
That's evidence to be used to make a point. I'll tell you what is a lot messed up and indicative of a clear homosexually-driven infatuation/obsession. The ID Wrong who's spent at least 3 years now seeking out pictures of a man (TLH), saving them, and admitting he has a psychotic need to look at them and obsess over them. Even going as far as to share his psychotic illness here with the public openly for all to observe..now THAT is a true sickness.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 31 min A Hillary Depor... 37,975
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 39 min A Hillary Depor... 5,738
Forensic Audit of UMG Funded Stripper Ad - Cash... (Mar '17) 58 min A Hillary Depor... 61
Confused about Election stuff 4 hr watching 2
Vote republican now , everybody !! 5 hr Gail 4
Midnight; Pike County Injustice Files 7 hr big daddy here 11
Who Is Next 7 hr big daddy here 61
pmc layoffs & pay cuts Wed Just as it is 37

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages