Billy Bowling,..I got a bone to pick ...

Billy Bowling,..I got a bone to pick with you

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

MissK

Virgie, KY

#1 Oct 15, 2010
I've been reading some threads about you, Billy Bowling....and I figured I might have a small chance of you seeing this.

See, you caused me to go to jail once. In the middle of the night, jerked up out of my nice warm bed. Thats right, YOUR FAULT.

Here's what happened. I was up Daniel Boone motel, getting my party on, back in about '99 or so. Well, it just so happens YOU had evidently been around there or something. So, here the cops are at the front desk looking for you, and lo and behold, they came across MY name which just happens to be the same as yours, Bowling, and I'm a girl so they think I'm your wife or some shit. So they ASSUME I'm with you or some shit and come barreling in and arrest us all at 3 oclock in the morning.

They question me and question me about you, andd of course think I'm lying, and wouldn't you know I had about 20 warrants on me, too, and when they ran my name I went to jail and didn't come back til Christmas.

I don't know you, Billy Bowling, and I'm sure you were real glad that you weren't there that night. But, I always said, if I even come across this fellow I'm going let him know how much trouble you caused me just by having the same last name.

If you would have just stayed out of trouble, I would have too, Billy Bowling. Well, maybe not our of trouble, but at least out of trouble that night at the Daniel Boone.

Thanks a lot, Billy. I owe ya one.
Moe Ron

Sylva, NC

#2 Oct 15, 2010
Sounds to me like you brought it on yourself, having 20 warrants and all. idiot.
LOL

Pikeville, KY

#3 Jan 6, 2012
Fu+k with my brother bitc# I dare you. I'll show you what owe you one really means.
Super Trash

Winchester, KY

#4 Jan 6, 2012
I don't know why they don't rename the Pike County Topix the Biggest Loser!

It's people like this that really gives Pike County a bad name!
skeeeter2

Phelps, KY

#5 Feb 11, 2012
Super Trash wrote:
I don't know why they don't rename the Pike County Topix the Biggest Loser!
It's people like this that really gives Pike County a bad name!
trash. then dont b run it and u dont smel it. so y yo on hur. splash. did i say that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 24 min LMS 148,348
Airport mobile home 32 min Still no ANE Report 31
Gays who raise chikdren 4 hr they deserve it 26
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 6 hr One Eyed Willy 2,049
city park gossip 6 hr yo yo 1
Looking to rent 6 hr yo yo 3
Why Is Pikeville Gas So High, Pikeville Gas Nee... (Jan '15) 6 hr Perpendicular 130
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages