Holiday Shopping

Since: Apr 08

montpelier oh

#1 Oct 22, 2013
I am gonna be in the pikeville area(mouthcard) over thanksgiving and was wondering where would be a good place to go black friday shopping?
Katie

Stollings, WV

#2 Oct 22, 2013
I go to Big Lots !
oprahs poor cousin

Pikeville, KY

#3 Oct 22, 2013
Magic Mart, Johnsons Home and Garden Center. Trator Supply.
STAY AWAY FROM WALMART!!!
pelierchick

Montpelier, OH

#4 Oct 22, 2013
oprahs poor cousin wrote:
Magic Mart, Johnsons Home and Garden Center. Trator Supply.
STAY AWAY FROM WALMART!!!
what's magic mart?
oprahs poor cousin

Pikeville, KY

#5 Oct 22, 2013
pelierchick wrote:
<quoted text>
what's magic mart?
seriously?? magic mart is one of the older marts, like kmart, only alot less crowded, they have a wide selection and they appreciate your business alot more than walmart.
Pearl

Stollings, WV

#6 Oct 22, 2013
Kmart is a good place to buy bloomers !

“lmao I'm a flamer”

Since: Nov 10

Point Pleasant, WV

#7 Oct 22, 2013
Lol, not in Pikeville. I wouldn't fight over a stupid towel like most of these crazy people do. Shop Black Friday online.

Since: Apr 08

montpelier oh

#8 Oct 22, 2013
oprahs poor cousin wrote:
<quoted text>seriously?? magic mart is one of the older marts, like kmart, only alot less crowded, they have a wide selection and they appreciate your business alot more than walmart.
we dont have that store in ohio..lol is there anywhere close to pikeville to shop. i love the thrill of black friday would rather go to the store then shop online. online shoppings on monday
oprahs poor cousin

Pikeville, KY

#9 Oct 22, 2013
pelierchick wrote:
<quoted text>
we dont have that store in ohio..lol is there anywhere close to pikeville to shop. i love the thrill of black friday would rather go to the store then shop online. online shoppings on monday
magic mart is in pikeville, well actually coal run, only a few miles from pikeville, im not really sure about alot of privately owned stores in pikeville.
maybe some people who live in pikeville can help you out.
not here

Thelma, KY

#10 Oct 22, 2013
pelierchick wrote:
<quoted text>
Barboursville, West Virginia which is about 120 miles away is probably the biggest shopping area that you will find close to Pikeville. I would rather shop online. I certainly wouldn't fight the massive crowds around here for a few bargains.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sanctuary Cities 3 hr Trump Failed Again 85
Trump Failed Again 3 hr Trump Is Failure 1
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 3 hr Trump Has Lied 5,040
Wicca 5 hr Who dat 19
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 hr its like this 164,801
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 8 hr BB Board 37,138
Masturbating Women Appreciation Thread 10 hr Chester 3
Eric conn is on the run Mon Deep State 81

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages