Are = THERE = ONLY = TWO KINDS = OF =...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
btw

Cantonment, FL

#41 Apr 24, 2013
you slobbering POS
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>My Mom does not associate .
[email protected]
Senior frog

Jonesborough, TN

#43 Apr 24, 2013
Yes I agree it seems like society is falling apart and stupidity is the one thing that there is no shortage! Life is crazy! A few years ago no one had Internet at home now you can take it anywhere ! People are relying on all this technology but what happens if it suddenly goes away?? Look what happened to Rome they were highly advanced !
wtf

Richmond, KY

#44 Apr 25, 2013
btw wrote:
you slobbering POS<quoted text>[email protected] c
You Florida Fairy f' kface.
Senior frog

Jonesborough, TN

#46 Apr 25, 2013
That's exactly what the starving children in Ethiopia need a smart phone !! Who needs food?? We have google!! Yes that's a crazy prediction !
wtf

Tucker, GA

#48 Apr 26, 2013
THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
<quoted text>
It all boils down to priorities of course and feeding the starving, sheltering the homeless, and compassion for the poor and afflicted just doesn't compare to having every simple gadget coming down the pike. It's a material world more and more and thanks to technology people are slowly closing themselves in and insulating themselves in a cocoon with lesser and lesser physical interactions. It's all causing more desensitization to what really matters while adding to people being more selfish and self-obsessed. A singer and activist I admire named Jesse Leach (of
Killswitch Engage, Seemless, The Empire Shall Fall, Times Of Grace) really summed these same
notions up really well in his recent column if you feel like an interesting read:
http://gunshyassassin.com/exclusive/jesse-lea...
You have never helped anyone with anything.
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#50 Apr 28, 2013
THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
Sure I have. I've helped give 100s of you internet cowards a reason to live and to exist...to worship me of course.
LMAO!
Well, you did help your Daddy with his ED problem.
my opinion

Pikeville, KY

#51 Apr 28, 2013
there are many kinds of people in the world
but most are just horny or lonely or sad or angry or vengeful...
a few are just confused...some are scared, some are genuinely happy, some too tired from working to care, some too tired from chasing drugs or someone they love who cant, wont or tried to love them back....
a few are just trying to hard to be what others want
wtf

Clay City, KY

#53 Apr 29, 2013
THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true. It's my opinion that people should just be who they are and never conceal that reality. There are always going to be people that don't like you or will try to put you down for whatever reasons but none of it's really important. We have only one life to live and enjoy and perhaps find others to enjoy as well and what other people think of you one way or another doesn't amount to a hill of beans in the long run. It
is HOW you live your life and the way you relate with others that counts.
Get a job you deadbeat pos.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump to Boy Scouts 6 min Apologize Trump 6
making this country great again 8 min Trump To Resign 21
Pikeville High School Sports 10 min Virgie Lies 13
Steve Hartsock for Dog Catcher 20 min Lmao 5
Obamacare vs Republicans (Jan '14) 21 min Lmao 6
Obamacare Repeal 23 min Lmao 28
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 25 min Trump To Resign 5,267
Pike County Attorney Howard Keith Hall (Mar '15) 2 hr Dpp twist records 80
Is Tudors closing? 3 hr Family restaurant... 9

Pikeville Jobs