Pikeville, KY

#3 Nov 11, 2013
Coal miner wrote:
Jeff Sands for Pikeville mayor

You got our vote Jeff :-)
Tax Payer

Pikeville, KY

#4 Nov 12, 2013
I don't think he will pass the mayors honesty test.

I hear from reliable sources that he broke the speed limit once and forgot to use his turn signal on one occasion.

Now beating up a fellow citizen doesn't apply to the situation.
Sandy M

Pikeville, KY

#6 Nov 12, 2013
Tax Payer wrote:
I don't think he will pass the mayors honesty test.
I hear from reliable sources that he broke the speed limit once and forgot to use his turn signal on one occasion.
Now beating up a fellow citizen doesn't apply to the situation.
Who hasn't broke the speed limit Tax Payer? I'm sure he hasn't beat up anyone "YET" but prob would take you on for being the coward you are :) Call him at work or go to his house. And you might want to take your new ugly can't dress boyfriend cuz lord knows you can't keep a husband
Tax Payer

Pikeville, KY

#8 Nov 12, 2013
Sandy M wrote:
<quoted text> Who hasn't broke the speed limit Tax Payer? I'm sure he hasn't beat up anyone "YET" but prob would take you on for being the coward you are :) Call him at work or go to his house. And you might want to take your new ugly can't dress boyfriend cuz lord knows you can't keep a husband
Sorry you took me wrong. I think Jeff is a great guy.

I just pointed out how the current mayor might convict anyone that dares running against him for jaywalking.

Nothing about Jeff.
Pikeville

United States

#9 Nov 17, 2013
We need to support Jeff sands
she was pretty

Pikeville, KY

#10 Nov 17, 2013
I seen a girl at Wal-Mart today that was wearing black boots and jeans with a blackm top she was so hot it made the temperature outside go up anyone know her name
Monica Kern is right

Summersville, WV

#11 Nov 18, 2013
Who is Jeff Sands? It's hard for an 'unknown' to unseat a mayor whose name has been slung far and wide, no matter the intelligence, ethics and history of the present mayor. Name recognition has SADLY AND PAINFULLY BEEN proven as much more important to the mostly uneducated who actually vote.

Give us someone with an admirable reputation and proper sense and MANY,MANY of us will hit the streets for him or her. Gender has nothing to do with it.

Try to find someone with a knowledge of industry for a change who can devote time drawing real jobs here instead of spending years wasting money on useless studies, parks, and a commercial airplane that was actually stated as being intended for the use of politicians and business men only.

We have enough parks and perks. WE NEED REAL JOBS! Not part time or stocking shelves. I mean jobs that pay a living wage instead of hundreds of clerk jobs promised by the so-called "Pikeville commons" to us 'little people' by the grossly overpaid politicians and their handpicked pitch men like Donovan Blackburn.

INDUSTRY, INDUSTRY, INDUSTRY!!!
Single

Pikeville, KY

#12 Nov 18, 2013
she was pretty wrote:
I seen a girl at Wal-Mart today that was wearing black boots and jeans with a blackm top she was so hot it made the temperature outside go up anyone know her name
"Please find out what her name is" Already in love with her
Pikeville politician

Pikeville, KY

#13 Nov 19, 2013
He is Mitch potter right hand man the potters trying to take over pikeville
I Think

Richmond, KY

#14 Nov 19, 2013
Politicians are like baby diapers, they should be changed regularly and for the same reason!
What Are They Hiding

Pikeville, KY

#16 Nov 21, 2013
I Think wrote:
Politicians are like baby diapers, they should be changed regularly and for the same reason!
lol
The Sands of Time

Ransom, KY

#17 Nov 21, 2013
Coal miner wrote:
Jeff Sands for Pikeville mayor
Go Jeff!
Pikeville

Pikeville, KY

#18 May 1, 2014
Write in vote for sands for mayor we need help !!!!!
tell us more

Pikeville, KY

#19 May 1, 2014
Pikeville wrote:
Write in vote for sands for mayor we need help !!!!!
Never heard of this person. You might tell us something about him, such as qualifications.
tell us more

Pikeville, KY

#20 May 1, 2014
He ha NOTHING on his fb page about running for mayor. Is he even aware you are wanting to write in his name? Also it appears he has no secondary education either. Haven't we already seen what that gets us?
confused

Virgie, KY

#21 May 2, 2014
Bill canterberry pickle are his campaign managers!
Crazy Larry

Pikeville, KY

#22 May 2, 2014
He can't be any worse than little frankie. What a joke! This whole lot needs to be voted out. I am voting for TJ because he has a better chance of winning. This whole lot needs to be thrown out and the whole house cleared out.

1) Violence and suppression at main street pub when you try to bring the shady deals to light? Crazy!!!!
2) High School educated stock boys from lowes getting $130,000? Crazy!!!
3) High School Stock Boy getting $80,000 for his secretary who is a woman and he is very fond of? Crazy!!!!
4) And I am just getting warmed up!!!
Advise me please

Pikeville, KY

#23 May 2, 2014
Who is the better candidate? TJ or this guy? I know I want to help vote out Windmill Wayne's take over of Pikeville City but which is the best alternative to Wayniac?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 min Kentucky 4,729
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min American 153,320
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 12 min living dead girl 21,528
Satanism in Pikeville (May '10) 26 min Trevor VI 1,244
Dr. Amy Johnson (Mar '12) 43 min RSpears 7
Smile 44 min Uwish 171
Is a Fat Women's Pu**y better than a Skinny Wom... (Feb '10) 1 hr big girl lover 267
Valley Elementary Teacher having an affair? 11 hr sad but true 41
Juanita 19 hr Retaliation 13
PMC Union (Aug '12) 20 hr Procedure 65
PMC appoints CEO ' S wife to run the physician ... Mon yep 26
•••
•••

Pikeville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE