glenn martin hammond caught at the p...

glenn martin hammond caught at the pike ymca with gay guy in the toilet???

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Glen sold me out

Anonymous Proxy

#1 Nov 17, 2010
Heard this from pretty reliable person. If you know more , let me know cause Glenn sold me out.

“the puppet master”

Since: Nov 10

Phelps, KY

#2 Nov 17, 2010
Glen sold me out wrote:
Heard this from pretty reliable person. If you know more , let me know cause Glenn sold me out.
If it is a pretty reliable source, why not post your name insted of "glen sold me out"? I know, you just want to start a rumor and trouble right? no way of getting caught in anything.
Trying not be sued

Anonymous Proxy

#3 Nov 17, 2010
dont see you givin your name . what is your name, Glenn Martin Hammond.
whoo

Jackson, KY

#4 Nov 17, 2010
who was the other guy? anyone know?
what

Jackson, KY

#5 Nov 17, 2010
when did this happen?
Getalife

Anderson, SC

#6 Nov 17, 2010
The person that started this is one sicko! Remember we all will have to answer to our maker! No way you will be able to hide!
wishing and hoping

Elkhorn City, KY

#7 Nov 17, 2010
just someone mad cuz they didnt get as much moohlah as they thought they should i guess
discuss

Pikeville, KY

#8 Nov 18, 2010
Idk bout that just out will see what I can find out I go there bout 6 days a week and was there all evening yesterday hitn the weights but can confirm I seen him their.

“the puppet master”

Since: Nov 10

Phelps, KY

#9 Nov 18, 2010
discuss wrote:
Idk bout that just out will see what I can find out I go there bout 6 days a week and was there all evening yesterday hitn the weights but can confirm I seen him their.
I guess it means if you find out for sure and you want to post that on here that you will use your real name?Remember you cant get in trouble for posting the truth.Only lies.
the exxxxxxxxxx

Macon, GA

#10 Nov 18, 2010
yea its true........
Thanks to Mofofiasco

Anonymous Proxy

#11 Nov 18, 2010
Thanks for the good advice. Your rite that truth cant get u in trouble. thansk again
man up

Phelps, KY

#12 Nov 18, 2010
the exxxxxxxxxx wrote:
yea its true........
If you know it is true, you wont mind giving your name will you? Man up or sit back down and hide behind a user name.
derby_guy

Ransom, KY

#13 Nov 18, 2010
There is no way this man is that stupid.He would not risk his reputation like that.I don't believe it....
Pikeville resident

Pikeville, KY

#14 Nov 19, 2010
derby_guy wrote:
There is no way this man is that stupid.He would not risk his reputation like that.I don't believe it....
I do not believe it either!
Now here is the proof

Anonymous Proxy

#15 Nov 19, 2010
This is on a similar story here in topics

|
Judged
|
5 hrs ago

Leave Glenn alone I love him and he loves me. You all condemn what you don't understand. Glenn and I are consenting adults and what happened at the YMCA was just a show of affection it was not lewed or raunchy by any means. Mind your own business.
go private

Prestonsburg, KY

|
Judge it!
|
5 hrs ago

Find a private place to do your "not lewd or raunchy" activities. You make it other people's business when you do it in public.
someone

Prestonsburg, KY

#16 Nov 19, 2010
Glen sold me out wrote:
If you think Glen sold you out, that is why you started this lie, you are just a little pissed off brat that didn't get what they wanted.. grow up..
Belive It

Pikeville, KY

#17 Nov 20, 2010
I wonder if hes the pitcher or the catcher
Hoping

Winchester, KY

#18 Nov 20, 2010
I am hoping he is a catcher
tree hugger

Wheelwright, KY

#19 Nov 21, 2010
Would anyone know a good lawyer that would take on a case against a local doctor and maybe PMC or is everyone around here afraid to tackle something like that? Just wondering....I might have a suit but I can't afford to put a fortune into it and I'm not looking to get rich either. Just compensated.
NOT GARY JOHNSON

Knoxville, TN

#20 Nov 21, 2010
tree hugger wrote:
Would anyone know a good lawyer that would take on a case against a local doctor and maybe PMC or is everyone around here afraid to tackle something like that? Just wondering....I might have a suit but I can't afford to put a fortune into it and I'm not looking to get rich either. Just compensated.
SELL U OUT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gays who raise chikdren 5 min Hmm 36
Joey stone is an addict 9 min AntiPerv 6
Black life's matter are thugs and liars !! 29 min Whoa 110
Riverfill race track 30 min CAM retired 1
any good family lawyers in Pikeville 42 min Just Sayin 6
A Nickname For the Donald 1 hr Unbelievable 33
FBI agent mark Putnam movie 2 hr Crooked Hillary 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages