Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

All those Pike County democrats who support Obama are not supporting coal, no matter what they say.

Not only would I vote for a different person for coal, I would change my politics to support coal, I don't care if I were a Democrat or Republican. Any politician who supports Obama should be voted out by us the voters.

Recent show of democratic support for Obama should show you all that those people are nothing but BACK STABBERS!!

They don't care if my dad gets work, if my uncles get to work or any other Pike County coal miner.

If you really want coal to get moving, change to any party other than Democratic. Otherwise you are a back stabber too!!!
Anti Coal

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

I have gas reserves and interest in Natural Gas Wells, there are a lot of people against coal for different reasons. Pike County Natural gas is my energy and it supports jobs and families also. I am hoping all the power plants switch to Natural Gas, but will still vote for Mitt. It makes no difference who is President, the market demand and price determines which energy is the flavor of the day!
Ajay

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Slickwilly wrote:
All those Pike County democrats who support Obama are not supporting coal, no matter what they say.
Not only would I vote for a different person for coal, I would change my politics to support coal, I don't care if I were a Democrat or Republican. Any politician who supports Obama should be voted out by us the voters.
Recent show of democratic support for Obama should show you all that those people are nothing but BACK STABBERS!!
They don't care if my dad gets work, if my uncles get to work or any other Pike County coal miner.
If you really want coal to get moving, change to any party other than Democratic. Otherwise you are a back stabber too!!!
You should get a job back rider.
Alley Oops

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

will change to indepentant

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

83 Users are viewing the Pikeville Forum right now

Search the Pikeville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min Libertarian 122,796
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Fox News Is A Joke 138,724
A sheriff who can not drive 5 min Fuzzy Is Finished 150
GOP Dumb and Dumber target new females in the w... 8 min Hillary 2016 21
Pike Co. Sheriffs Office (Nov '08) 10 min Fuzzy Is Finished 240
Will You Help Send Donovan to College? 56 min Tigger 3
The NRA is in Bloomberg's Sight 57 min Ok Ronnie dickcalmer 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pikeville Jobs

•••
•••