First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just saying

Richmond, KY

#1 Jan 24, 2011
When I was leaving Mountain Comp today there was a note on my van that read as follows:

Thanks to your broken side mirror my child cut his face and head thanks alot.

First let me say that I am sorry your child hurt himself. However why was your child that close to my vehicle anyway? You need to keep an eye on your child until he/she gets in the vehicle if it cannot keep from running into side mirrors. I thought this was completely rude. Thanks alot.
ohboy

Richmond, KY

#2 Jan 24, 2011
Seems to me like the parent needed to be paying a little closer attention to their child.
Iree Nutz

Pikeville, KY

#3 Jan 24, 2011
The parent been paying attention must be another pill head ,maybe I shouldn't have said that sorry .If she left name and number ,then maybe you might have called her and told that you hated it happen her to pay attention next time maybe she mite get smart about it then you can tell her suck it . maybe !
hmmm

Pikeville, KY

#4 Jan 24, 2011
Just saying wrote:
When I was leaving Mountain Comp today there was a note on my van that read as follows:
Thanks to your broken side mirror my child cut his face and head thanks alot.
First let me say that I am sorry your child hurt himself. However why was your child that close to my vehicle anyway? You need to keep an eye on your child until he/she gets in the vehicle if it cannot keep from running into side mirrors. I thought this was completely rude. Thanks alot.
It it was on a van that was a mighty tall "child" or else the mother was carrying the child and was the one that ran into the mirror and cut her child's face.

“Love to Laugh”

Since: Jan 11

Pikeville, KY

#5 Jan 24, 2011
This is one of the stupidest things I have ever of someone doing.
white top

Pikeville, KY

#6 Jan 24, 2011
was this in pikeville?
do u ever see the clown woman who comes in there?
she is asian and she wears 15 different shades of make up and weird hats
OMG

Pikeville, KY

#7 Jan 24, 2011
white top wrote:
was this in pikeville?
do u ever see the clown woman who comes in there?
she is asian and she wears 15 different shades of make up and weird hats
I do believe I know the person you are referring too. This is a very intelligent woman (believe it or not). Who are you to determine what is "a weird hat". Maybe, she thinks your clothes are weird! Her make-up is really nothing to you either. Why don't most of you people get a life, get a job, quit going to Mountain Comp, and quit talking about people that you do not even know.

Since: Jan 11

United States

#8 Jan 24, 2011
that asian lady is really sweet. she is not a clown.
the big top

Pikeville, KY

#9 Jan 24, 2011
justusherenow wrote:
that asian lady is really sweet. she is not a clown.
she looks like a circus freak
Iree Nutz

Pikeville, KY

#10 Jan 24, 2011
Maybe some people dress the way they feel ! Seem her a few times .She just reminds of a song about a swamp lady .
she is a sweetheart

Pikeville, KY

#11 Jan 24, 2011
the big top wrote:
<quoted text>she looks like a circus freak
She does, but she is one of the sweetest ladies you will ever meet.

“Love to Laugh”

Since: Jan 11

Pikeville, KY

#12 Jan 24, 2011
white top wrote:
was this in pikeville?
do u ever see the clown woman who comes in there?
she is asian and she wears 15 different shades of make up and weird hats
If this is the one I remember, then she was going there about 15 or 16 years ago also. I forgot the word( heard )in my last post above.
Huh

Pikeville, KY

#13 Jan 24, 2011
ppl are so freakin pathetic...i agree, if she woulda been watching her child it would not have happened, prolly another pill head looking for a payout..I wouldn't lose any sleep over it. besides, what were they doing THAT CLOSE to your vehicle?!?!..
kiss my effing donkey

AOL

#14 Jan 25, 2011
I hope you realize that there is a very good chance she will sue you/your insurance for injuries to her child. If you willingly knew that there was a possible danger of injury/damage to people then you should be held liable for their injuries and medical costs/compensation. You should have known that there was a possibility that others would unintentionally injure themselves by coming into contact with a broken mirror/glass on your vehicle. I rule for the injured in this case...
figured her out

Pikeville, KY

#15 Jan 25, 2011
bull baloney, if she had planned to sue, she would have gone inside and asked who the vehicle belonged to, then called the police, filed a report, taken the child to the hospital and then called the insurance company and filed a claim
you cant even be sure a child was injured, unless you saw proof of it
getting money from something like that is very unlikely
A day in the Life

Richmond, KY

#16 Jan 25, 2011
of a Pill Head! One pill head bumps into the mirror on another pill heads car and it turns into a Topix Thread!....lol

If you are at Mountain Comp, you are either retarded or a Pill Head, some claim to be mental! It was a wonder Eric Conn was not there when he heard the mirror crack, check with him! He may still have it on video...lol

Cheezers and Wheezers and Pill Snortin Sneezers
The Mountain has Compensation
for the PillBilly nation
Pick the glass outta your head with tweezers!

Then get over it!
Iree Nutz

Pikeville, KY

#17 Jan 25, 2011
kiss my effing donkey wrote:
I hope you realize that there is a very good chance she will sue you/your insurance for injuries to her child. If you willingly knew that there was a possible danger of injury/damage to people then you should be held liable for their injuries and medical costs/compensation. You should have known that there was a possibility that others would unintentionally injure themselves by coming into contact with a broken mirror/glass on your vehicle. I rule for the injured in this case...
Are you stupid they walk into a parked van .I quess I tell you to suck it !
K M E D

AOL

#18 Jan 25, 2011
Iree Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>Are you stupid they walk into a parked van .I quess I tell you to suck it !
You just validated my ruling! The van was parked, true, but the broken/dangerous mirror was all too available for some poor sap to bump into and put an eye out. The mirror should have been folded to the side to prevent this type of injury to an unsuspecting child!
ABCD

United States

#19 Jan 25, 2011
K M E D wrote:
<quoted text>You just validated my ruling! The van was parked, true, but the broken/dangerous mirror was all too available for some poor sap to bump into and put an eye out. The mirror should have been folded to the side to prevent this type of injury to an unsuspecting child!
YOUR ruling? Who the heck are you, Judge Joe Brown?
Huh

Pikeville, KY

#20 Jan 25, 2011
K M E D wrote:
<quoted text>You just validated my ruling! The van was parked, true, but the broken/dangerous mirror was all too available for some poor sap to bump into and put an eye out. The mirror should have been folded to the side to prevent this type of injury to an unsuspecting child!
ok..so how do we know that the kid bumping into the mirror didn't break it...how do we know that it didn't just happen at a previous stop before Mt. Comp..oh, sorry I guess the owner should have waved her magic wand and magically repaired/replaced the mirror..you people are so freaking lame it kill me..bunch of douche bag cry babies..get a life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
talk about fat women's hoohaa, start rumors bu... (Oct '14) 1 hr God is good 5
Why do New Wives hate Ex - Wives? (Nov '11) 1 hr Nervous and confu... 75
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 2 hr White_Lightning 24,158
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr history fan 136,728
UPike may need new president 5 hr wrong 12
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 5 hr IND 26,310
Obama causes riots 5 hr NappyRoots 20
Pike Central teacher 6 hr pissed 12
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]