How Imminent Is War W/ North Korea?

How Imminent Is War W/ North Korea?

Created by SWINE SLAYER on Mar 26, 2013

122 votes

Click on an option to vote

Days.

Weeks Away.

Month Or Less.

Next 6 Mos.

Will Not Happen.

Nuke Those Sh!ts.

Zattat

Pittsburgh, PA

#23 Mar 27, 2013
youtube.com/watch... Sometimes you get lucky and USA is afraid of provoking War with North Korea

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

Since: Jan 13

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#24 Mar 27, 2013
Seven Star General wrote:
<quoted text>
"Opunk" Is that what's left in your angry mouth after you spent the night with Obama you stupid dipshit. Now drop and give me head and twenty.
I believe WTF calls that O-Spunk and he loves to eagerly gobble down every drop of it apparently.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#25 Mar 28, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe WTF calls that O-Spunk and he loves to eagerly gobble down every drop of it apparently.
You sound jealous Fatrick.

Lmfao

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

Since: Jan 13

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#26 Mar 28, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You sound jealous Fatrick.
Lmfao
At least you've found the courage to admit you love to consume Obama Genetic Material (aka O-Spunk) and no, I'm not at all jealous, trust me so you're free to gobble up all you
desire. Meanwhile...

The North Korean escalation continues.
Hooked On Phonics

Richmond, KY

#29 Mar 28, 2013
There will be war with N Korea or Iran or even New Jersey, who ever! When we run these kind of deficits and have to have the Fed prop the stock market we usually got to war with somebody to clean off the books and start over...
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#30 Mar 28, 2013
there should have never been an invasion of Iraq or Afghanistan. the muzzies should be able to bomb anyone or anywhere they want. i mean the muzzies are such good little boys they should be able to bomb, kill, rape, murder, destroy anywhere they want. shame on those Russians attacking the muzzies after the nice muzzies blew up a school in Beslan killing children. let the muzzie boys and men kill whenever, wherever they want, try Bush in court in Geneva for attacking the nice muzzies. come on hooked on phonics, surely you dont think your wonderful president Obama would attack muzzies. wonderful peaceloving Obama. Nah, the jerk in Pyongyang can bomb San Fran and Obama give him a free ride. Ahmadinejad can do whatever his lil heart desires, bomb DC or Jerusalem and Mahmoud is just havin' his fun. it's hard to believe you people are for real.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#31 Mar 29, 2013
dunadd wrote:
there should have never been an invasion of Iraq or Afghanistan. the muzzies should be able to bomb anyone or anywhere they want. i mean the muzzies are such good little boys they should be able to bomb, kill, rape, murder, destroy anywhere they want. shame on those Russians attacking the muzzies after the nice muzzies blew up a school in Beslan killing children. let the muzzie boys and men kill whenever, wherever they want, try Bush in court in Geneva for attacking the nice muzzies. come on hooked on phonics, surely you dont think your wonderful president Obama would attack muzzies. wonderful peaceloving Obama. Nah, the jerk in Pyongyang can bomb San Fran and Obama give him a free ride. Ahmadinejad can do whatever his lil heart desires, bomb DC or Jerusalem and Mahmoud is just havin' his fun. it's hard to believe you people are for real.
Uhhhh none of that happened you stupid pos.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#32 Mar 29, 2013
communist with the pikeville isp says beslan bombing by trash muzzies didnt happen. not only was the school imaginary, the dead younguns are imaginary, grieving parents imaginary, graves of the dead children imaginary. only to the communist with the pikeville isp. it is very real as is the trash communist and trash muzzies are real. i had to answer you trash communist which is against my better judgement but i cant have trash communist desecrate dead children and not answer trash communist. have a trash communist day, trash communist.
wtf

Lebanon, KY

#33 Mar 29, 2013
dunadd wrote:
communist with the pikeville isp says beslan bombing by trash muzzies didnt happen. not only was the school imaginary, the dead younguns are imaginary, grieving parents imaginary, graves of the dead children imaginary. only to the communist with the pikeville isp. it is very real as is the trash communist and trash muzzies are real. i had to answer you trash communist which is against my better judgement but i cant have trash communist desecrate dead children and not answer trash communist. have a trash communist day, trash communist.
You foolish little coward, run and hide behind Mommy.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#34 Mar 29, 2013
trash communist!
Mommy was a Commy

Richmond, KY

#35 Mar 29, 2013
dunadd wrote:
trash communist!
What about Communist China, we gave them every livin wage got we had. The government must love communist they trade with them, everything we use comes from a commusist country.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#36 Mar 29, 2013
post 35, written like a good communist propagandist. out of the four sentences, four are lies. good average, for a communist comrade. not my comrade. i aint communist. communists in my jargon are trash. Posters number 35, 33, Sean Penn and Jesse Jackson, four comrades to each other.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#37 Mar 29, 2013
hey, wtf, did you attend the one nation march on DC 10/2/2010? a bunch of your comrades were there. maybe you were marching with the other Marxist and Socialist groups in Democractic Communist Prty.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#38 Mar 30, 2013
dunadd wrote:
hey, wtf, did you attend the one nation march on DC 10/2/2010? a bunch of your comrades were there. maybe you were marching with the other Marxist and Socialist groups in Democractic Communist Prty.
Were you down at the gay rights March with your boy friend?
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#39 Mar 30, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Were you down at the gay rights March with your boy friend?
Me and Tyrone thought we saw you there!
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#40 Mar 30, 2013
Ralph Stanley for president!

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

Since: Jan 13

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#41 Mar 30, 2013
The Little Dictator in North Korea has declared them to be in a "state of war" with South Korea while making more claims of their supposed intent to attack The United States imminently. While N. Korea has blown a lot of smoke in the past yet actually did nothing, I don't think America can sit idle of it's laurels waiting for something to happen. N. Korea apparently has nuclear capabilities being helmed by a insecure little POS who feels he must prove himself in the world's big arena. The U.S. should administer this little
brat a volatile, harsh and decisive "spanking" that will set the pace and
show the rest of the world we are not to be trifled with nor threatened.
Surely every miserable anti-American country in the world that's pursuing
their own nuclear abilities (i.e. Iran) needs to observe a clear message that
leaves no room for doubt or second guessing.
Big Cat

Richmond, KY

#42 Mar 30, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
The Little Dictator in North Korea has declared them to be in a "state of war" with South Korea while making more claims of their supposed intent to attack The United States imminently. While N. Korea has blown a lot of smoke in the past yet actually did nothing, I don't think America can sit idle of it's laurels waiting for something to happen. N. Korea apparently has nuclear capabilities being helmed by a insecure little POS who feels he must prove himself in the world's big arena. The U.S. should administer this little
brat a volatile, harsh and decisive "spanking" that will set the pace and
show the rest of the world we are not to be trifled with nor threatened.
Surely every miserable anti-American country in the world that's pursuing
their own nuclear abilities (i.e. Iran) needs to observe a clear message that
leaves no room for doubt or second guessing.
The midget fool isn't going to stop messing around until he writes a check his azz can't cash. You haven't heard much out of S. Korea....if all was known, they probably have more technology and a more developed arsenal than the North. I think S. Korea could more than defend themselves and probably defeat the North.

The big picture in all this though....is the possibility of dragging Russia or China into it.

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

Since: Jan 13

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#43 Mar 31, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
The midget fool isn't going to stop messing around until he writes a check his azz can't cash. You haven't heard much out of S. Korea....if all was known, they probably have more technology and a more developed arsenal than the North. I think S. Korea could more than defend themselves and probably defeat the North.
The big picture in all this though....is the possibility of dragging Russia or China into it.
I agree but I believe that China for one is actually about fed up with North Korea's BS at this point. China knows they're unstable and could kick off serious tensions and even a war that would affect them, Japan, and several others in that region. I'd say you are correct in your assessment of South Korea, especially since we're backing them and arming them with weapons, tech, methods & training, etc.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#44 Mar 31, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
The Little Dictator in North Korea has declared them to be in a "state of war" with South Korea while making more claims of their supposed intent to attack The United States imminently. While N. Korea has blown a lot of smoke in the past yet actually did nothing, I don't think America can sit idle of it's laurels waiting for something to happen. N. Korea apparently has nuclear capabilities being helmed by a insecure little POS who feels he must prove himself in the world's big arena. The U.S. should administer this little
brat a volatile, harsh and decisive "spanking" that will set the pace and
show the rest of the world we are not to be trifled with nor threatened.
Surely every miserable anti-American country in the world that's pursuing
their own nuclear abilities (i.e. Iran) needs to observe a clear message that
leaves no room for doubt or second guessing.
That shrimp in North Korea reminds me of you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 36 min wondering 39,026
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Wisdom of God 170,542
oh no poor TJ 3 hr JK for Trump 56
Justin Cory Hamilton for judge 4 hr Chloe 12
Trump In Trouble (Mar '17) 4 hr Pin 79
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 4 hr Visitor Bob 26,906
Word Association (Aug '11) 4 hr Visitor Bob 7,889
WOW that got deleted quick 4 hr Law 13
If you REALLY want to get mad over PROPERTY TAX... 4 hr Youareastupid 30
Calls for Investigation in Pike County Property... 10 hr p harvey 38

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages