First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just the Facts

Man, WV

#30 Apr 23, 2013
Why is it ever year after Hillbilly Days someone get on topix and says they got food poisoned? Then all you ppl get on there talking crap about what happen you you and then......the very next year you all go right back and eat that crap again.

PS, I didn't get sick last week, I stayed the hell out of Pikeville all together

“Pink is your new obsession!!”

Since: Mar 13

Ojai, CA

#31 Apr 23, 2013
i know its 3 days since hillbilly days ended, i think i must be having a delayed reaction to the food i ate
cause tonight i have had bad,,,(gas)...sssshhh...thats not lady like for me to write...:(
but ive been farting over the moon
ive just been laying in the floor with my legs over my head letting them rip
its a good thing no one is home tonight but me
shewwww
hope how soon this hillbilly days food is finally out of my intestines
or it mighta been the beeanie weenies i eat today
tru sense

Pikeville, KY

#32 Apr 23, 2013
all you all need to wake the hell up... while you are sleeping and pondering you need to observe the calendar and its meanings. hillbilly days was established by the shriners and they have a deep deep masonic background. this april "hillbilly" festival is just another branch of the jackals and demons that are interwoven into your lifstyles. The sad thing is that you feed on it.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cienciareal...

Now why complain about wishing for a wish and not really knowing what you are wishing for?

“Pink is your new obsession!!”

Since: Mar 13

Ojai, CA

#33 Apr 23, 2013
tru sense wrote:
all you all need to wake the hell up... while you are sleeping and pondering you need to observe the calendar and its meanings. hillbilly days was established by the shriners and they have a deep deep masonic background. this april "hillbilly" festival is just another branch of the jackals and demons that are interwoven into your lifstyles. The sad thing is that you feed on it.
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cienciareal...
Now why complain about wishing for a wish and not really knowing what you are wishing for?
i fart on your nonsense
lighten the fuck up man
its just 3 damn days of food, shopping, music and getting your fat ass out of the house...if you dont like it, dont go, no one is forcing you....
its not hurting no one
get a life all you dumbasses who believe someone intentionally poisoned you
you are not that damn important
and for the witchcraft dumbass
i put a spell on you....and i just farted again, help me i need some relief!!!
knox county dot org

Winchester, KY

#40 Dec 28, 2013
No. In our case it has evolved to a definite attempt to steal the property our family has invested an incredible amount of money in. They poisoned him to keep him from going to court.

THEN threatened to arrest him for providing receipts of his CURRENT MORTGAGE PAYMENTS>

THIS IS AN ONGOING MATTER SOON TO BE EYE BALLED BY SOMEONE THESE CRIMINAL PIGS HAVE NOT BOUGHT OR TERRORIZED. BECAUSE WE ARE HALF SCARED TO DEATH.
Two different threats to our car on the SAME DAY. SAME ITEM ON THE CAR (BRAKES)

RUN OFF THE MOUNTAIN NEAR KIMPER AS WE TRIED TO GET TO THE COURTHOUSE TO SHOW OUR RECEIPTS WHICH WE SUSPECT LERNER SAMPSON AND ROTHFUSS WAS TRYING TO TURN INTO A BIG ARREST PARTY LIKE THEY TRY TO DO TO MANY OF THEIR VICTIMS.

WE HAVE PROVIDED RECEIPTS OF ONTIME MORTGAGE PAYMENTS FIVE DIFFERENT AND SEPARATE TIMES AND PROVEN THAT THE DOCUMENTS LERNER SAMPSON AND ROTHFUSS ARE USING ARE FORGED OR FABRICATED. THEY WITHDREW ONE CASE AND THEN STARTED AGAIN TO CLEAN UP THE CRIMINAL ACTS OF THE FIRST.

WE ARE TERRORIZED BY THESE PEOPLE.

HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO SHOW OUR ON TIME PAYMENTS AND THAT WE PAY OUR OWN TAXES AND INSURANCE BEFORE THE JUDGE ACTUALLY IS TAUGHT TO READ THIS INFORMATION AS AND WHEN PRESENTED TO HIM INCUDING COLORED PICTURES (JUST IN CASE) YOU KNOW >>>

I'm from here but I got drug off to Florida and even with that FOR SHIT FLORIDA EDUCATION I CAN IDENTIFY COLORED PICTURES AND READ MOST BIG WORDS. SO I GET THAT SOME HERE MAY NOT HAVE THAT ABILITY IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT.

THE CORRUPT IN CHARGE LIKE IF YOU ARE STUPID.

I CAME HERE TO PRINT THIS ARTICLE AND A MESSAGE SHOWED UP ON MY COMPUTER ABOUT SOMETHING IN MY .32 printer THANGS. AND IMAGINE THAT I AM UNABLE TO PRINT IT BUT I DARN SURE KNOW HOW TO USE A CAMERA AND HOW TO SAVE AN ARTICLE.

I WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS BEEN THREATENED WITH ARREST FOR FIVE TIMES PRESENTING PROOF AND EVEN COLORED PICTURES OF ONTIME MORTGAGE PAYMENTS. IF YOU HAVE ALSO BEEN CAR WRECKED OR HAD THE BRAKES ON YOUR VEHICLE THREATENED TWICE AND THEN RUN OFF THE ROAD ON THE WAY TO SHOW YOUR MORTGAGE RECEIPTS FOR THE SIXTH TIME AND EVEN COLORED PICTURES TO A PIKE COUNTY JUDGE OR LERNER SAMPSON ROTHFUSS OR ANY ATTORNEY TRYING T O STEAL YOUR HOME OR ARRESTED OR THREATENED WITH ARREST PLEASE CONTACT ME AT BOAROBOSIGNERS@YAHOO>COM
country cud

Inez, KY

#41 Dec 28, 2013
knox county dot org wrote:
No. In our case it has evolved to a definite attempt to steal the property our family has invested an incredible amount of money in. They poisoned him to keep him from going to court.
THEN threatened to arrest him for providing receipts of his CURRENT MORTGAGE PAYMENTS>
THIS IS AN ONGOING MATTER SOON TO BE EYE BALLED BY SOMEONE THESE CRIMINAL PIGS HAVE NOT BOUGHT OR TERRORIZED. BECAUSE WE ARE HALF SCARED TO DEATH.
Two different threats to our car on the SAME DAY. SAME ITEM ON THE CAR (BRAKES)
RUN OFF THE MOUNTAIN NEAR KIMPER AS WE TRIED TO GET TO THE COURTHOUSE TO SHOW OUR RECEIPTS WHICH WE SUSPECT LERNER SAMPSON AND ROTHFUSS WAS TRYING TO TURN INTO A BIG ARREST PARTY LIKE THEY TRY TO DO TO MANY OF THEIR VICTIMS.
WE HAVE PROVIDED RECEIPTS OF ONTIME MORTGAGE PAYMENTS FIVE DIFFERENT AND SEPARATE TIMES AND PROVEN THAT THE DOCUMENTS LERNER SAMPSON AND ROTHFUSS ARE USING ARE FORGED OR FABRICATED. THEY WITHDREW ONE CASE AND THEN STARTED AGAIN TO CLEAN UP THE CRIMINAL ACTS OF THE FIRST.
WE ARE TERRORIZED BY THESE PEOPLE.
HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO SHOW OUR ON TIME PAYMENTS AND THAT WE PAY OUR OWN TAXES AND INSURANCE BEFORE THE JUDGE ACTUALLY IS TAUGHT TO READ THIS INFORMATION AS AND WHEN PRESENTED TO HIM INCUDING COLORED PICTURES (JUST IN CASE) YOU KNOW >>>
I'm from here but I got drug off to Florida and even with that FOR SHIT FLORIDA EDUCATION I CAN IDENTIFY COLORED PICTURES AND READ MOST BIG WORDS. SO I GET THAT SOME HERE MAY NOT HAVE THAT ABILITY IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT.
THE CORRUPT IN CHARGE LIKE IF YOU ARE STUPID.
I CAME HERE TO PRINT THIS ARTICLE AND A MESSAGE SHOWED UP ON MY COMPUTER ABOUT SOMETHING IN MY .32 printer THANGS. AND IMAGINE THAT I AM UNABLE TO PRINT IT BUT I DARN SURE KNOW HOW TO USE A CAMERA AND HOW TO SAVE AN ARTICLE.
I WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS BEEN THREATENED WITH ARREST FOR FIVE TIMES PRESENTING PROOF AND EVEN COLORED PICTURES OF ONTIME MORTGAGE PAYMENTS. IF YOU HAVE ALSO BEEN CAR WRECKED OR HAD THE BRAKES ON YOUR VEHICLE THREATENED TWICE AND THEN RUN OFF THE ROAD ON THE WAY TO SHOW YOUR MORTGAGE RECEIPTS FOR THE SIXTH TIME AND EVEN COLORED PICTURES TO A PIKE COUNTY JUDGE OR LERNER SAMPSON ROTHFUSS OR ANY ATTORNEY TRYING T O STEAL YOUR HOME OR ARRESTED OR THREATENED WITH ARREST PLEASE CONTACT ME AT BOAROBOSIGNERS@YAHOO>COM
sorry about that I was a thanking them thar was cake sprank'ells must ah been ant becks decon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DB and JILL 21 min Hope 2
Have any coal miner's heard from Mitch McConnell? 22 min whisperinghope 147
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 32 min IND 20,469
Rustys Christmas Story 1 hr RustyAbuseIsFun 5
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 1 hr darktainium 6,576
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 1 hr living dead girl 22,283
Free Christmas Food Baskets 2 hr what 7
Ray Jones 4 hr AEP ROOKERY 15
Horse Trail Tragedy 12 hr No Report In ANE 31
Sheriff Charles Fuzzy Keesee 18 hr know it all 56