Got Poisoned at Hillbilly Days

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
intended victim

Winchester, KY

#1 Apr 20, 2013
wish I had listened to my family member who pointed out the large number of firemen and medics standing around in tight clusters laughing and staring at my family member.

My family member wound round and round and lost them all and managed to eat unmolested.

I was not so lucky. I got a burrito and some chips from Moe's Grill and since that moment I have barely been out of bed.

It's NOT food poisoning as I have had food poisoning but I have been sick VERY SICK with the same symptoms reported by my other family members after eating at a restaurant in Pike and being followed in by cops and other members of this odd and sinister community of those loyal to first responders.

BE warned Pikeville if you get sick it's possible you were poisoned.
intended victim

Winchester, KY

#3 Apr 20, 2013
http://www.foodpoisonalert.com/5-star-video-p...

Does anyone know who owns the Moe's that came to Hillbilly Days or how I can find out?
intended victim

Winchester, KY

#4 Apr 20, 2013
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

Not to be confused with Focus Features.

Focus Brands is an affiliate of the Atlanta-based private equity firm, Roark Capital Group, that currently owns the Schlotzsky's, Carvel, Cinnabon, Moe's Southwest Grill, and Auntie Anne's brands. It is based in Sandy Springs, Georgia and operates over 3,300 stores.

It purchased Cinnabon from AFC Enterprises in 2004[1] and Schlotzsky's from Bobby Cox Companies in 2006.

On April 11, 2007, Focus Brands announced that it purchased the Moe's Southwest Grill brand from Raving Brands.[2]

In October 2010, Focus Brands acquired the mostly mall-based franchiser Auntie Anne's, a maker of pretzels.[3]
Health Department

Richmond, KY

#5 Apr 20, 2013
Gives all the venders the food handlers card, and that is joke as they don't even have to take the skin test for TB anymore.

They may have info on Moe's Grill and Groan!
intended victim

Winchester, KY

#6 Apr 20, 2013
Health Department wrote:
Gives all the venders the food handlers card, and that is joke as they don't even have to take the skin test for TB anymore.
They may have info on Moe's Grill and Groan!
THANK YOU. Only thing is he'll be gone by Monday. But still thanks for the thought.(grill and groan LOL)
intended victim

Winchester, KY

#8 Apr 21, 2013
By the time we parked yesterday MOE's poisoner had packed up and RAN. QUITE EARLY. Makes him look guilty. I think he did it on purpose.

30 year sentence for poisoning someone if you profit from it and he probably did.
never again

Pikeville, KY

#9 Apr 21, 2013
the city doesnt care who sets up shop, as long as they pay their fee up front
and they dont care either if the vendors turn part of their profit back to the shriners
i think the shriners should, like the city, get a set fee up front
plus part of the profits
afterall, this is supposed to be about the shriners raising money
intended victim

Winchester, KY

#10 Apr 21, 2013
I just read an article about that by Judge Rutherford, because I am telling you I am very angry so I am still searching.

I am angry also that another human being would do something like that to someone else.

My family member was very sick. I took a chance and ate part of a gyro and I am just now starting to feel sick so taking proactive measures.

I AM BOYCOTTING THE FOOD there from now on. I bet I spent close to two hundred dollars there and I bet that is on the low side.

Chambers of Commerce are very corrupt. They don't have the citizens in mind, AT ALL. And I can almost guarantee they had way more than 82 grand to give the shriners. Probably pay the rest out in "salaries" or maybe to people who make the citizens sick. I'm sorry but I'm really angry.

You expect this from some lowlife city but this is PIKEVILLE the heart of America where my entire family sprung from. To know that after nine generations some pos can waltz in and poison us makes me MAD AS HE##
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#11 Apr 21, 2013
Possums, anytime you consume food that cannot be opened from the distributor packaging or drink from an unopened container, you are taking your life in your own hands. WV, AKA Wrong Turn country and KY are not the cleanest places on earth by a long shot. I would never consume anything there that was locally prepared. I've heard too many horror stories about the region and it's "cuizine"!!! Cleanliness is next to Godliness possums and these people are not clean. Glad I could help. I wish you and your family well possum. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
quiet respect

Thelma, KY

#12 Apr 21, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
Possums, anytime you consume food that cannot be opened from the distributor packaging or drink from an unopened container, you are taking your life in your own hands. WV, AKA Wrong Turn country and KY are not the cleanest places on earth by a long shot. I would never consume anything there that was locally prepared. I've heard too many horror stories about the region and it's "cuizine"!!! Cleanliness is next to Godliness possums and these people are not clean. Glad I could help. I wish you and your family well possum. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
The food vendors are not generally local. They come from states all over the country. Local food vendors have more incentive to be clean and prepare quality food as they have to stay here and run their businesses.
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#13 Apr 21, 2013
quiet respect wrote:
<quoted text>
The food vendors are not generally local. They come from states all over the country. Local food vendors have more incentive to be clean and prepare quality food as they have to stay here and run their businesses.
Possum, nice try but I have heard of "pack and run" after the events there. Most are locals and out to make a quick buck from the ignorance of the hillbillies. They serve up their tainted wares and run so fast you can smell hair a burnin. Bon apetite!!! TaTa for now Lady of Quality
quiet respect

Thelma, KY

#14 Apr 21, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Possum, nice try but I have heard of "pack and run" after the events there. Most are locals and out to make a quick buck from the ignorance of the hillbillies. They serve up their tainted wares and run so fast you can smell hair a burnin. Bon apetite!!! TaTa for now Lady of Quality
You are WRONG and silly too
old dude

Paris, KY

#15 Apr 22, 2013
haha i read this wrong...i thought they met poison at HBD..i was like hell yeah!
Pizzened at HBD

Richmond, KY

#16 Apr 22, 2013
most i see running around down at HBD eat crap all their life. Potted meat, vienna sausage left out 2 days and still good on a stale cracker. I don't worry about the venders except for them getting contaminated by the vermin that crawls out of these holler's and go breathe on the food at HBD.
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#17 Apr 22, 2013
Pizzened at HBD wrote:
most i see running around down at HBD eat crap all their life. Potted meat, vienna sausage left out 2 days and still good on a stale cracker. I don't worry about the venders except for them getting contaminated by the vermin that crawls out of these holler's and go breathe on the food at HBD.
Possum, you have a valid point. I have seen many of these trolls crawl out of the hollars and it is no "thing of beauty" to say the least. I wouldn't let them near anything I planned on eating or drinking. Dear Sweet Jesus, these misfit,inbred freaks are not to be trusted. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Clueless

Logan, WV

#21 Apr 22, 2013
I suspect you are a victim of the latest stomach virus making its rounds. Several people have had it and at least one I know of was hospitalized.
newsmaker

Chesterfield, MO

#22 Apr 23, 2013
I think everyone had the stomach virus. It was going around big time
Lilly

Chesterfield, MO

#23 Apr 23, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Possum, you have a valid point. I have seen many of these trolls crawl out of the hollars and it is no "thing of beauty" to say the least. I wouldn't let them near anything I planned on eating or drinking. Dear Sweet Jesus, these misfit,inbred freaks are not to be trusted. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
They probably poisoned you because of your snobby a $$ attitude people that think they are better than everyone else make me SICK
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#24 Apr 23, 2013
my diagnosis is outlander infiltration. all my folks are mountaineers and they are cleaner than a pin, have been all my life, all their lives and for generations back to the Highlands. actually poster 22 hit the nail on the head. it's in South Carolina, Florida, New York, Oregon and all points in between. common sense tells one when a large number of people congregate, viruses profligate. the Cone System of Greensboro, NC and Baptist Hospital in Winston Salem NC are telling people with certain symptons to please limit your visiting. ever heard the word epidemic. it's in the midst.
big dumper

Lebanon, KY

#29 Apr 23, 2013
newsmaker wrote:
I think everyone had the stomach virus. It was going around big time
come to think of it...my dump has been kinda greenish here lately...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 4 min Kyboy 5,258
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min -Christopher Jarvis 165,695
Is Tudors closing? 6 min Curious 1
Why Are So Many People Leaving Pike County ? (May '11) 31 min Poor Thing 1,083
making this country great again 44 min Truth 9
Pikeville High School Sports 1 hr Serious Question 8
Steve Ritz 1 hr Lol 2
Pike County Attorney Howard Keith Hall (Mar '15) 1 hr Amy 66

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages