rachel tackett
jon

Vilonia, AR

#1 Mar 27, 2010
rachel I love you more than anything in this world and I would give anything to have you back your my whole world and my entire life.. your my zoloft..I just want you to know I will always be here wating for you if you and paul ever split I'll be here waiting for you.... I love you my beautiful baby... you'll always be my toots
jon

Elkhorn City, KY

#3 Oct 9, 2010
rachel I luv you... I luv you more than anything in this world, if you would just give me the chance to prove and to show you how much I do love and care about you... I know that you wouldnt regret it... I luv you so much Mrs vance
dude

Thelma, KY

#6 Nov 15, 2010
this girl is rotten, she is dating brandon gibson who is one of the biggest losers on earth.
she has 2 kids and is a slut.
she is a horrible mom and is fake.
i used to date her in 2006 and left cause she is crazy
I dunno

Pikeville, KY

#7 Nov 15, 2010
oh really man...so her dude aint no good?
stro

Thelma, KY

#8 Nov 17, 2010
i used to be engaged to rachel vance/tackett and i have nothing bad to say about her, no one is perfect and topix is horrible.
Previous Cheer Parent

Ransom, KY

#9 Jan 9, 2011
this is rachel......

whoever said they were with me in 06 had to have been steve0... and steve0 if it is ypu saying that- u have no room to talk..amd brandon is not the biggest loser on earth- whoever is saying this shit is because u have noting better to do than run ur f uckin mouth!! maybe ur balls havent droppeed yet

jonathan- u nknow we're never getting back together-..STOPP tryin!!!!!!

and paul..thank you for really knowing who i am and not havinng shat to say about me! <3
kNoW tHe bOtToMlEsS PiT

Pikeville, KY

#11 Apr 10, 2011
speaking of bottomless pit I'd like to start out saying I have been to the bottom of that bottomless pit.. very scary and stinky, not many men have survived the trip back from there. rachel nobody doesn't want to be with ur skanky ass.. they dont wanna catch the herp u got... you are just as big of a piece of shit as what Branden is... shooting up dope.. stealing from wal mart and places when you had ur child with you, shooting dope in front of your child ur definitely not a mother... yuo dont take care of neither one of your kids, you are worthless, why don't u shoot up enough dope and die and just make all of pike co happy u fucken worthless piece shit of a wasted space.. just all around low life..only thing you know how to do is lay on your back and do the spread eagle and neglect your kids, but you say your a good mom but you never see either of your kids.. kepp on do what you do best and make all the different penis's happy you ole sloppy gutter whore

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min open your eyes2Jesus 167,813
adipex (Aug '10) 44 min Curious 21
Maroon Tahoe / Tinted windows 2 hr instigator 11
Looking For Info On Attorney Eric Conn (Nov '10) 2 hr Doc 57
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 2 hr Uncle Tom 37,671
Mitch Mines 3 hr Allen Short 20
Jeff Vanderbeck 3 hr Ex viewer and reader 17
Who Is Next 3 hr big daddy here 59
Ray Jones for Pike County Judge Executive 5 hr Jones is an Elitist 39

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages