of 4
Next Last
Big Cat

Richmond, KY

#72 Feb 16, 2013
Stan and Kyle wrote:
Im in
You'd be surprised what certain idiots can gather from those 2 words....*LOL*

These days, you have be careful about divulging too much info. With those 2 words, we now know that you're a Ravens fan...your a Scorpio.....and your favorite show is Pawn Stars.*LOL*

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

Since: Jan 13

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#73 Feb 16, 2013
Stan and Kyle wrote:
Im in
Our ranks are growing and contain the very best minds this site has to offer obviously. Along with myself, Big Cat, Early Cuyler/Traveler, BTW, GOP, and now S & K we're able to set the tone of intelligent Patriotism and basic common sense. We are the epitome of logic and rationale along with unstoppable loyalty to the very Republic we all love and serve so dearly. Let the miscreant mobs of freedom-hating Obama Drones apply the best smokescreen diversions they can muster for people can see that we provide facts and substance to support our post's point while time after time the drones repudiate nothing with fact or logic. Instead they opt to name call and cry "Racist" and never actually address issues not validate the destructive policies of Emperor O.

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

Since: Jan 13

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#74 Feb 16, 2013
+ Old Dude (can't forget his contributions and if I've missed anyone else fret not, your intelligence is not for naught, heh).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PCBoE hired people under hire freeze! 42 min LOL 2
Ray S Jones tantrum (Jun '12) 1 hr Who Said 57
Hillary Clinton OUR next President 1 hr One Eyed Willy 821
Air service MILLIONS 1 hr Oops Coal Run Law 9
Fuzzy's Grandson May run for Sheriff in 2018 1 hr Hope So 19
Our State Rep Les 1 hr Sell Out 12
Poll Vote For Governor 1 hr Down With Ray 2
Judge Combs Redux 1 hr Love Shack Rodney 103
Vote Ray Out 1 hr Yes Sir 223
Barry Chaney said 1 hr Where Is Plane 32