BitchSlap!(TM) "wtf" HERE!
Big Cat

Richmond, KY

#45 Feb 14, 2013
Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>maybe you should go back and read what you said you were IN FOR you stupid ignorant hypocrite piece of trash.you said you are IN for ignoring him and not posting anything about him or to him.your the one thats full,full of sh!t.dont make claims that you know you cant deliver on.you cant resist the urge to post about him because in reality youre the homo thats obsessed and you keep coming back posting about him proving that fact.now ill let you go back and read what YOU said YOU were IN on and then let you come baqck once again and prove what a lying hypocrite you are.shouldnt take long.
You're right, it won't take long. Here's 2 more words for ya..."Azz-Hole".

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

Since: Jan 13

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#46 Feb 14, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said in my prior post, it's quite telling as to what utter idiot trash the people siding with or condoning IT's inanely immature one liner drivel is. Notice that none of them
rebuke his use of offensive slurs, his constant thread diverting nuisance posting, and
his repeatedly disgusting mentions of sodomy, same sex deviancy, horrific child abuse,
and other awful tragedies that have destroyed innocents and families. IT just makes light
of it all with TOS-violating quips while deviant trash like Wrong and others condone and
support IT. Just goes to show what real scum they all are.
Furious Triumph Passenger

Cantonment, FL

#47 Feb 14, 2013
If you've been following this @ all, the poll should be enough for a chuckle...

Micky Arison, CEO of Carnival Should Make the Token Gesture of:
http://www.topix.com/forum/com/ccl/T1S8DI60QT...
Big Cat

Richmond, KY

#48 Feb 14, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said in my prior post, it's quite telling as to what utter idiot trash the people siding with or condoning IT's inanely immature one liner drivel is. Notice that none of them
rebuke his use of offensive slurs, his constant thread diverting nuisance posting, and
his repeatedly disgusting mentions of sodomy, same sex deviancy, horrific child abuse,
and other awful tragedies that have destroyed innocents and families. IT just makes light
of it all with TOS-violating quips while deviant trash like Wrong and others condone and
support IT. Just goes to show what real scum they all are.
Absolutley.....it's Beavis and Butthead matterial....with sexual deviance punch lines. VERY immature, classless, and just wrong.
Wrong

Georgetown, KY

#49 Feb 14, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignore who, sh!thead? I've only addressed Big Cat and specific people OTHER than the person I said I'd be ignoring, which is exactly what I've done since I said that.
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
the best way is to outright ignore him altogether and that's exactly what I'll be doing after THIS post.
say/post nothing TO him or about him.
are those not your own words coming back to bite you in your fat azz.you can address whomever you want but the fact is youre addressing them about the person you said you were going to ignore.your words right there in black and white claiming you wouldnt post to him or ABOUT him.yet you have made over a dozen posts about him after declaring you were through.its seems youve repeatedly revealed yourself as a lying hypocrite who has no self control and just cant resist obsessing over a man you claim is gay.you and your little circle jerk off tards are so ignorant that you cant even see that you provide the fuel that continues to show your ignorance and hypocrisy.
Wrong

Georgetown, KY

#50 Feb 14, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
with weak comebacks like that and refusals to admit that your own words show what a hypocritical fool you are its no wonder you cant comprehend the fact that you are your own worst enemy when proving your ignorance.

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#51 Feb 15, 2013
Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
are those not your own words coming back to bite you in your fat azz.you can address whomever you want but the fact is youre addressing them about the person you said you were going to ignore.your words right there in black and white claiming you wouldnt post to him or ABOUT him.yet you have made over a dozen posts about him after declaring you were through.its seems youve repeatedly revealed yourself as a lying hypocrite who has no self control and just cant resist obsessing over a man you claim is gay.you and your little circle jerk off tards are so ignorant that you cant even see that you provide the fuel that continues to show your ignorance and hypocrisy.
What person? I don't see us identifying anyone by screen name that would precisely pinpoint who we're discussing amongst ourselves. Are you saying you condone and support that persons
use of TOS-violating slurs, making light of child molestation, and other putrid offenses? Why
in God's name would you support such an anti-social deviant POS unless of course you are just
like IT.
wtf

Waco, KY

#52 Feb 15, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
What person? I don't see us identifying anyone by screen name that would precisely pinpoint who we're discussing amongst ourselves. Are you saying you condone and support that persons
use of TOS-violating slurs, making light of child molestation, and other putrid offenses? Why
in God's name would you support such an anti-social deviant POS unless of course you are just
like IT.
Why don't you get a job ans support yourself you deadbeat punk?
liberal gets knocked out

Prestonsburg, KY

#53 Feb 15, 2013
heres what happens in the real world....hippie liberal gets a reality check.....

&fe ature=player_detailpage
Wrong

Richmond, KY

#54 Feb 15, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
like IT.
typical of you patrick,avoid the real questions and hide from the fact that your own words prove what a lying piece of sh!t hypocrite you are.you prove you are obsessed with the man and cant ignore him.you also keep proving you have some homoerotic obsession with pedophilia.you dont have the spine to confront your own cowardness and insecurities.you hide behind lies.its cowards like you that whine about something and then when confronted with the facts you run and hide behind excuses,that is the problem with the world.youre not man enough to take responsibility or accountabilty for your words and actions.or lack of action if your case.so keep dodging the truth and keep exposing yourself as the lying piece of sh!t hypocrite cowardly puzzy you really are.it just makes it easier to prove what a disgrace to the human race you really are.
Wrong

Richmond, KY

#56 Feb 15, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
ignore him altogether and that's exactly what I'll be doing after THIS post.
If you truly wish to hurt him, really want to BITCHSLAP them then do/
say/post nothing TO him or about him. Let's finally kill that l'il f_ck
for good.
i guess you can start after THIS post.
Wrong

Richmond, KY

#59 Feb 15, 2013
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably in their 30,s and still living at home in the basement wearing their sisters hand me Downs.
that would be the lying swine patrick,except the loser is in his 40s and still living in daddys basement.makes a perfect role model for you doesnt he.
Big Cat

Richmond, KY

#62 Feb 15, 2013
Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>with weak comebacks like that and refusals to admit that your own words show what a hypocritical fool you are its no wonder you cant comprehend the fact that you are your own worst enemy when proving your ignorance.
No point in bantering with a blithering idiot. And you're another one....you're assenine posts have more than proven that you're nothing but a moron. I have nothing prove...you dumbas*es do that on your own.
Big Cat

Richmond, KY

#63 Feb 15, 2013
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>Big Cat this is the right wrong. This wrong is showing ignorance at it's best.Poor little stupid fuck can't get know attention so they steal someone name.
Goes to show you how Obama fans will stoop to the lowest to get attention.
Stupid little bastard don't understand.
This must be one of bleeding blues or wtf's offsprings. Probably that nut here's a thought or laughing 1.
The dirtbag thinks their making me look bad but their ignorance shines thru like the sun on the Mojave desert.
I guess mommy and daddy didn't show them much attention when they grew up.
Probably in their 30,s and still living at home in the basement wearing their sisters hand me Downs.
I've been hijacked before as well. No worries...it's not that hard to separate the intelligent folks from the morons.*L*
Wrong

Georgetown, KY

#64 Feb 15, 2013
wrong wrote:
To the wrong wrong u lost.Want me to stop.I don't think so.
what did you win,a c@ck sucking contest.you shouldnt stop if you like stuff like that,freak.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#66 Feb 16, 2013
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>You take the trophy home in being a gay boy plus being a little weak freak.
Stop trying to impress WTF.He will take you back in both ends. With open arms. Obama will make sure you can get married.
So stop stalking me I like my women unlike u because u like men.
Your as weak as sweet milk.
So stop trying to romance me and the others with your mindless stupidity.
Wtf awaits you at the hump and suck park in drag fag.
You sorry waste of good air.

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#67 Feb 16, 2013
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>For the wrong, wrong not for me you loser.Stop trying to protect WtF.
It's sickening to watch anyone align themselves with the likes of IT but the Bizarro Wrong has clearly done just that. From that we can assume that the Bizarro Wrong shares the same traits as IT does: Non-existent common sense, a love for Homosexuality and Child Molestation, the application of off-issue one liners containing absurdly immature drivel, etc. and these all go to show what actual trashy scum both IT and the Bizarro Wrong are. Never fear though legitimate Wrong because as Big Cat pointed out, it's easy to tell who's the real deal and who is a desperate fake crying to be noticed.
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
No point in bantering with a blithering idiot. And you're another one....you're assenine posts have more than proven that you're nothing but a moron. I have nothing prove...you dumbas*es do that on your own.
Indeed! There's nothing we can do or say that will spotlight those jackasses' idiocy any more than they already do with their every typed word. It's easy to ascertain that we are seriously hurting their
dimwitted empty skulls, logic-lacking pea brains, and spinally-devoid backsides when we repeatedly
bombard them with fact and logic they cannot refute. Being unable to disprove our claims, they resort
to the kiddie games of name calling and other grade school antics and THAT just proves we are pummeling
them with the Truth.
Wrong

Georgetown, KY

#68 Feb 16, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
outright ignore him altogether and that's exactly what I'll be doing after THIS post.
If you truly wish to hurt him, really want to BITCHSLAP them then do/
say/post nothing TO him or about him.
you can start ignoring him after THIS post you lying swine.

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#69 Feb 16, 2013
Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>you can start ignoring him after THIS post you lying swine.
^

See? Off-issue 1 liner.

Post #67 PROVEN.
Stan and Kyle

Newville, AL

#71 Feb 16, 2013
Im in

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 5 min Patriot 39,929
Medicare 9 min Blind 25
family that turns against you (Feb '10) 10 min Sue 181
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 15 min Visitor Bob 27,134
medicad 15 min Get a job and clue 5
Word Association (Aug '11) 17 min Visitor Bob 8,078
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 36 min hmmmmmmmmmthis bo... 171,816
Wreck on Chloe 20 hr That one person 3
What’s wrong with PMC? Tue Confidentiality 27

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages